Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners (1642 Views)

Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead / Donald Trump: "A Parade For Me In Nigeria, A Great Honor!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by Youmustlaugh1: 2:28am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by AgentNairaland(f): 2:47am On Sep 15, 2019
Too Late Eyin Werey Yii
Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by tollyboy5(m): 2:58am On Sep 15, 2019
who be the idiot wey record the video grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Rubbish. Dead on arrival.
Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by Nobody: 3:44am On Sep 15, 2019
I wouldn't write them off.

Just like not every Nigerian is a fraudster, so would I wanna believe that not every South African is Xenophobic.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by helinues: 4:49am On Sep 15, 2019
Too late, too expired
Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by Crazeworld(m): 5:12am On Sep 15, 2019
You guys should keep your country. When the foreigners are gone, you can start turning on each other
Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by Obaakran: 5:30am On Sep 15, 2019
the person behind the camera na real Aba woman. LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Help a brother, you may have some or all of the items I need

https://www.nairaland.com/5412720/urgent-urgent-urgent-contains-images#82157693
Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by Obas101(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2019
thick igbo accent so eww cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by Barryseal: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2019
Too late to cry when the head is off.
Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by mazimee(m): 7:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Obas101:
thick igbo accent so eww cry

We like am like that.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners by tillaman(m): 8:13am On Sep 15, 2019
Screw them screw their talentless person!
I hope they all burn, if am given a SA visa I will rather use it to wipe my black airy Arse!
Bunch of lunatics,
My best guess is hunger is already looming in their land and there are no foreigner’s stores to loot
They have consumed all they looted earlier
I hope you meth heads and Nyaope smoking lots die of hunger

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist / What Is The Salary Scale Of An Embassy Employee? / Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.