Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist (1642 Views)

Sergei Surovikin: Russia's 'Ruthless' General In-charge Of The Ukraine War / U.S Pentagon Finally Admits Running 46 Biolabs In Ukraine / Biden Reacts To Attack On Ukraine, Says The World Will Hold Russia Accountable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by bn365: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
“And who is in charge? It’s the Americans, I saw it with my own eyes,” said Malbrunot, adding, “I thought I was with the international brigades, and I found myself facing the Pentagon.”
Adding that he and the volunteers “almost got arrested” by the Americans, who asserted they were in charge, the journalist then revealed that they were forced to sign a contract “until the end of the war.”

The assertion was made by Le Figaro senior international correspondent Georges Malbrunot. A French journalist who returned from Ukraine after arriving with volunteer fighters told broadcaster CNews that Americans are directly “in charge” of the war on the ground.

Malbrunot said he had accompanied French volunteer fighters, two of whom had previously fought against ISIS.

“I had the surprise, and so did they, to discover that to be able to enter the Ukrainian army, well it’s the Americans who are in charge,” said Malbrunot.

Malbrunot also mentioned America providing Ukraine with switchblade suicide drones, something highlighted by Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin in a tweet that revealed Ukrainian soldiers were being trained to use the devices in Biloxi, Mississippi.

https://yournews.com/2022/04/12/2328217/americans-are-in-charge-of-the-war-says-french-journalist/

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by CrownOfClay724: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Been a proxy war and it's still a proxy war.

Sad Ukraine has to be the battlefield.

14 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Kingpin1000: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
It is only a blind man tha can see the big writing on the wall.
When a child challenges a grown up to a duel, watch closely,you will see someone behind him, pushing him forward.

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Opolopoopolonio: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Should this come as a surprise Of course not.

Americans are fully on ground in Ukraine - the more reason Russia immediately adjusted its 'objectives' in Ukraine... grin

10 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
We know..

Still Ukraine and USA are losing a war against Russia

But these NIGERIAN christians see USA and Isreal as god's own country.. they're fanatics
.they will never believe this news

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by youngeagle(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
The comedian just sacrificed his people and land to massage America ego

11 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by bn365: 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
The U.S and Canada, [The Left, in general,] are against Christianity.
They will target the church with the new "anti-conversion" bill and 'Hate" bill.
If you tell someone to convert or you preach against homosexualism and transgenderism, they will come for you.
I agree with you, The West is losing the hot and propaganda war.

NeoWanZaeed:
We know..

But these christians USA and Isreal fanatics will never believe you

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by AustineE1: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
We know..

But these NIGERIAN christians see USA and Isreal as god's own country.. they're fanatics
.they will never believe this news

So this whole support for Russia by you guys is all about religion. Surprise to hear you mention Nigerian Christians as those supporting Ukraine/America,it seems you cant weigh events beyond religion, I'm so disappointed. Russia don't care about Islam or Christianity,all they think of is national interest, the bomb churches and also bomb mosques with reckless abandon.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by grafixdon: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
It's glaring

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
AustineE1:

So this whole support for Russia by you guys is all about religion. Surprise to hear you mention Nigerian Christians as those supporting Ukraine/America,it seems you cant weigh events beyond religion, I'm so disappointed. Russia don't care about Islam or Christianity,all they think of is national interest, the bomb churches and also bomb mosques with reckless abandon.

You have no idea what we're saying here..
Go dive rock

1 Like

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by juman(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
I blame less their clueless leaders, but their masses.
Common people that choose to die for nothing.
They are fools.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Guide777(m): 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
I pity Ukrainians that allowed the two world powers to use their country as battle ground. Many have gone.. the whole place is in ruins yet the Comedian in Kyiv have not understood the harm he has done his country. If he still has a drop of blood in his vein, it is about time he resigns and retires to US asylum.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Collins9156(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Guide777:
I pity Ukrainians that allowed the two world powers to use their country as battle ground. Many have gone.. the whole place is in ruins yet the Comedian in Kyiv have not understood the harm he has done his country. If he still has a drop of blood in his vein, it is about time he resigns and retires to US asylum.

Don't mind the Comedian that allows the two world powers to use her country for test of new equipment.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Dollarremix(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na now you know?
Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Collins9156(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by WATCHOVER(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
United States will be brought down, thanks to Biden,. World power will definitely shift to another Country

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Help2020: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Should this come as a surprise Of course not.

[s]Americans are fully on ground in Ukraine - the more reason Russia immediately adjusted its 'objectives' in Ukraine[/s]... grin
Same America that lost Afghanistan war?

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Opolopoopolonio: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Help2020:

Same America that lost Afghanistan war?

America handed over Afghanistan near 100% to the Afghan government who failed to defend it against the Taliban.
Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by wiseone28: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
If Abacha was alive i believe USA would have invaded Nigeria
Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Help2020: 12:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

[s]America handed over Afghanistan near 100% to the Afghan government who failed to defend it against the Taliban.[/s]
Story,after 20years
Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Nicoddemus(m): 12:47am On Apr 14, 2022
WATCHOVER:
United States will be brought down, thanks to Biden,. World power will definitely shift to another Country

In your dreams. The dream of a hungry man for that matter undecided
Re: U.S. Pentagon Are “in Charge” Of The War In Ukraine Says French Journalist by Appleyard(m): 1:37am On Apr 14, 2022
This is not new to us that understand geopolitics. Many knew before now that Ukraine is not in charge of the conflict, otherwise, the comedian president won't say one thing today, and ask for another thing tomorrow morning. Ukraine is being decimated purposely for a greater endgame.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Salary Scale Of An Embassy Employee? / South Africans Came Out In Mass To Parade Seeking For Peace With For Foreigners / Pelosi Says US Will Not Abandon Taiwan As She Departs For Washington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.