Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life (18847 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2019
I saw a guy ranting about Ubunja and how his post messed him up so I decided to check up on the guys topics, I picked the "imprint" after 20mins I was considering marrying a virgin which is almost impossible. So I quickly closed the page. I can't imagine reading the complete write up, i was just on paragraph two...lol, i know i will be completely messed up at the end. Now i understand why one guy is complaining about ubunja... Please i'll advice you not to start reading that guy's posts ooo. Its better you remain blind and be happy, the truth will mess you up believe me.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by seniorgozman(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2019
I am yet to see his posts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Goalnaldo(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2019
Lol he's a miseducator.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2019
seniorgozman:
I am yet to see his posts
you better don't see it.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by healthserve(m): 8:31am On Sep 15, 2019
Clown/alarmist spotted. How can you convincingly judge an entire thing by just taking one snippet and not even finishing it top to bottom.

Go read your books

Your inability to read thru, digest hard life facts only points to your mental laxity and incapacitation, not to the writer. You're the slow one

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2019
Be blind and be happy? that means your happiness is attached to the Female gender, son you need another source of happiness, And who told you the exposed aren't happy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Martinez39(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2019
The truth is like most malarial drugs. They are very bitter and might make you vomit but they achieve excellent results. It appears to "mess you up" because it destroys your illusions and you so much love your illusions. What the truth reveals are things you wish were not true.

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by GOFRONT(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2019
grin

You mean Ubunja the Miseducationist??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Martinez39(m): 8:40am On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Be blind and be happy? that means your happiness is attached to the Female gender, son you need another source of happiness, And who told you the exposed aren't happy
Don't mind him. He is one of those who don't have the mental fortitude to accommodate harsh truths. He is weak.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Martinez39(m): 8:41am On Sep 15, 2019
healthserve:
Clown/alarmist spotted. How can you convincingly judge an entire thing by just taking one snippet and not even finishing it top to bottom.

Go read your books

Your inability to read thru, digest hard life facts only points to your mental laxity and incapacitation, not to the writer. You're the slow one
Don't mind him. He is one of those who don't have the mental fortitude to accommodate harsh truths. He is weak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2019
This seems to be ubunjas week. The guy is becoming popular.
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:48am On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
They claim they are happy but create the most threads about their relationship issues.

12 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Amatarasha(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2019
Op ! He dare not post any nonsense again .
Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Martinez39(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
They claim they are happy but create the most threads about their relationship issues.
Don't mind them. It's their type that ends up drinking sniper. How happy they must be. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2019
All of you saying i'm a small boy, i'm weak, thank you... but you see that ubunja thing, i won't read it cool. I'm 31 single, na so so FBI i acted in my previous relationship grin here i am today. I can't afford to get messed up at this age.

15 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2019
Like they say,the truth is always bitter. Op,Ubunja's post don't force you to read them. So stop saying rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2019
I have been hearing about this ubunja post but haven't read any as I don't visit this section all the time. Will love to read them. most of his comments are realistic and I agree with them

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Samyj247: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2019
I have never read Ubunja's post before cos anytime I see his topic, I already know what it would entail. This is simply because I know almost everything about women, their behaviors and tendencies. I have seen, researched, experienced and head. I know them wella and I must confess Ubunja is doing a good work here in freeing the captives from the women folks.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Starboytwo(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2019
Who is ubanju Is he doctor or a native one

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by CAPSLOCKED: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2019
Amatarasha:

NONSENSE TO YOU, IS GREAT SENSE TO MANY IN THE WORLD. smiley

18 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by nigeriagospel(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Martinez39 post=82246703] The truth is like most malarial drugs. They are very bitter and might make you vomit but they achieve excellent results. It appears to "mess you up" because it destroys your illusions and you so much love your illusions. What the truth reveals are things you wish were not true. [/quote
Tell them, illusion is intoxicating like alcohol, ubunja is a hero. His teaching will not negatively affect your relationship if used moderately, meaning even if you are fooling yourself cos of a woman you know what you are doing.]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by nigeriagospel(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2019
dapo456:
All of you saying i'm a small boy, i'm weak, thank you... but you see that ubunja thing, i won't read it cool. I'm 31 single, na so so FBI i acted in my previous relationship grin here i am today. I can't afford to get messed up at this age.
I feel you bro, moderation is the key, read about being a ' good bad boy' not outright bad boy.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by blinking001(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
He will and you'll do nothing. Spits*

10 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2019
Starboytwo:
Who is ubanju Is he doctor or a native one
grin lol. A native doctor. He has a shrine. And lots of minions who are alphamales. Do you wanna become one?

i love that cartoon.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Mekenz(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2019
the truth of the matter is that, both miseducation and redpills are strictly reserved for some few men,

whom has the wherewithal and mindset of enthroning themselves above the love, manipulations and feelings of the females.

because it has it pros and cos, it depend on the individual aims and purpose for seeking it. it shouldn't be something that one should possess on a platter, so that you will tend to appreciate and value it the more.

majority of men shall never be emancipated.

32 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by princfred(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2019
The truth shall set you free.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by princfred(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Samyj247:
I have never read Ubunja's post before cos anytime I see his topic, I already know what it would entail. This is simply because I know almost everything about women, their behaviors and tendencies. I have seen, researched, experienced and head. I know them wella and I must confess Ubunja is doing a good work here in freeing the captives from the women folks.
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Mekenz(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Martinez39:
The truth is like most malarial drugs. They are very bitter and might make you vomit but they achieve excellent results. It appears to "mess you up" because it destroys your illusions and you so much love your illusions. What the truth reveals are things you wish were not true.
yeah the miseducation can be likened as a drug without prescription, if you overdose it, you feel the adverse effect of it, majority that are against the guy, doesn't know there place as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by drealcivilceno(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2019
Everything, in this life except for the LOVE OF GOD, is a game and you must know the format in which it is being played bro. Ubunja is just making people understand not just only about women but life in general.

I follow ubunja, harddon and the rest but i "prove" read what they know. I had the same notion as they did, but did not want to seen as manipulative.

What they have been given is a gift what ever you do with it entirely up to you!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by mrpaedo(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2019
grin grin This forum is anti-ubunja.Threads praising him for his good works don't trend but threads criticising him for his work are in the top echelon of the trend section.
It ain't easy for a man not to be a pawn in today's world.
It doesn't matter anyway,all publicity is good publicity cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by Martinez39(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Mekenz:
yeah the miseducation can be likened as a drug without prescription, if you overdose it, you feel the adverse effect of it, majority that are against the guy, doesn't know there place as a man.
Fortunately, you can't overdose on the red pill. It's just never enough. An endless massive influx of red pill is good for all men. Moderate at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life by cooluzi: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
dapo456:
31 and still acting like this i doubt if you can keep a relationship keep being a Sissy and lets see where it will qget you

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

“I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!” / Do The Hausa Muslims Kiss? / University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.