Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage (6993 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Writercruze: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
My name is Titilayo, and this is my story. I know many people will criticize me after reading this story, but I have to share it to the world. Do you know why? I don’t want any lady out there to make the mistakes I made that ruined my marriage. Just as the headline stated, having sex with my best friend destroyed my marriage.

You know that guy we call our ‘bestie.’ He’s a cankerworm that can eat up the happiness and peace in your marriage if you aren’t careful. Trust me, the greatest mistake any married woman can make is to have a male best friend. I’ve been there before; it doesn’t always end well.

I met my ex-husband Ola during my undergraduate days at the University of Ibadan. He was a very handsome, intelligent, and hardworking young man (He still is). Kindness is his second nature, as he will always go extra miles to make people happy.

It still breaks my heart how I cheated on Ola and took his love for granted. Having sex with my best friend in marriage changed everything. Don’t worry; I’ll tell you how it all happens.

I met him in my third year at the University. He was one of those popular guys in my department, although he was in his fourth year then. We started as friends, but things moved quickly, and we became an ‘item.’

I never regretted my relationship with Ola because he’s the type of man I need. You know the kind of man we all crave to date? Trust me, that’s Ola. And he graduated a few months after I met him.

The Status Of Our Relationship After Ola’s Graduation

I thought my relationship with Ola would probably end in school gate. But it didn’t. In fact, we became more serious after he graduated. We would speak on the phone for over an hour and still have something to say. I didn’t need a soothsayer to inform me that Ola is my soulmate.

Six months after graduation, Ola got his NYSC posting letter. He was posted to River State. The relationship was still as romantic as always. We made video calls, chat on Whatsapp, and visit each other once in a while.

Immediately after NYSC, Ola got a job with a big oil and gas firm in PortHarcourt. At this point, he was more eager than ever to take the relationship to the next level. But I wanted to finish my NYSC program before marriage. We talked things out, and he was cool with it.

After graduation, I was posted to Calabar for NYSC. Being a lady, I wanted to experience life differently. I mean, I want to associate, meet new friends and open up to better possibilities. It was during my NYSC days I met Effiong.

Effiong happened to be my friend during NYSC. He had a girl then, and of course, I had Ola. So, we were just friends, nothing more. Unlike Ola, Effiong is friendly, witty, and fun. Don’t wrong, I didn’t say Ola was annoying, but his new job made him too serious to my liking.

After a while, my friendship with Effiong became closer. We started confiding in each other. In fact, sometimes, I discussed Ola with him, and he would advise me accordingly. At a time, I started enjoying Effiong’s company more than Ola’s.

Ola Took The Bold Step After My NYSC

A week to the end of my service year, Ola came to Calabar and proposed to me.

Five months after the proposal, we did our traditional wedding. Marriage life was fun as Ola was ready to do anything to make me happy.

He was always proud of me and made me feel special. Like I mentioned earlier, his job took most of his time. Sometimes, when he will be offshore for 3weeks and be with me for one week. I know he was trying so hard to make the family comfortable, but I was always lonely.

However, whenever he was onshore, he tried as much as possible to make it up with me. But it wasn’t always enough.

Three years after our marriage, I bump into Effiong in PortHarcourt. You remember the name, right? My best friend during NYSC. We started meeting up more often, and we would discuss a whole lot of things. Interestingly, we never got tired of talking, but we’re still friends at this time.

Due to my closeness to Effiong, I seldom noticed my husband’s absence. He would take me out and makes me feel so special.

At a time, I started missing Effiong when we aren’t together. I was gradually falling for him without knowing. Come on, why won’t fall in love with him? He works as well, but he still spent time with me his friend. And my husband had little or no time for me. Well, I’m not justifying my actions. No matter what, having sex with my best friend (Effiong) is an action I still regret till date.

When I Started Having Sex With My Best Friend Effiong

Although I had feelings for Effiong, I never knew it would go this far. One day, Ola came to the house to spend his normal one week with me. I barely noticed his presence, as I was always chatting and looking for a way to be with Effiong. Ola wasn’t cool with it, and we had a fight, he shouted at me and left for work angrily. Remember, he won’t come back from work for three weeks.

I called Effiong briefly after my encounter with Ola and sounded so emotional, and he came around to my house immediately. I told him what had happened, and he coddled me. One thing led to another; we had sex. I felt bad after we had sex with my best friend for the first time. But it became a recurring decimal.

We started seeing each other more often. Sometimes, I would spend the night at Effiong’s place. This went on for a while. Until one day, Ola came back from work unexpected and caught me red-handed having sex with my best friend (Effiong).

When he saw us, he called my name. And I was so ashamed of myself. He didn’t say anything; all he did was to leave the house. He came back late at night, I tried to apologize, he didn’t say anything, and he never mentioned anything about the incidence.

Ola Left Me And Relocated To Canada

I knew deep down that something was wrong. After sometimes, he told me he was going offshore as usual. Two weeks later, a Canadian number called me, guess who the person was? It was Ola; he told me that he’s resigned from his job and relocated to Canada. That he can’t continue with the marriage after seeing my pants down with another man on our matrimonial bed.

Oh! Effiong, he never picked my calls after my husband caught us together. I even visited him; my caring friend suddenly became a stranger. He didn’t also allow me inside his house. I mean, the same person who ruined my marriage with his fictitious caring, treated me like a piece of sh*t.

How I wish I could turn the hands of time, would have respected my husband and never befriend another man. Please, ladies, never allow the pest called ‘bestie’ to infest your marriage. Trust me; you shouldn’t have a male friend. Otherwise, it may be the beginning of the end of your marriage.

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/had-sex-with-my-best-friend-it-ruined-my-marriage/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
dominique

5 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Writercruze: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ladies! I hope you learn from this...

3 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by kunleweb: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Almost there

You'll lose your audience with the uncessary details

I got bored even though I was determined to finish reading the piece. It bored the fear out of me

10 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by NwaAmaikpe: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

I'd only blame you for allowing yourself get caught.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Nwodosis(m): 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Cheating gives apparent joy that makes it interesting, regrets only come when one is caught by either conscience or otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Jayslicky: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

Most women are bitches they can fvck anything, stick, cucumber, just anything. You are simply a w.h.o.r.e.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by donstan18: 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Women are so confused that they don't know what they want.

3 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by porshnuel: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
If am your husband...na to vuck you anal nd dump your vucking ass

2 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by vibre: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Just so we are clear, You are the cheat, your bestie is the cheater and your ex husband is the cheatee sad. 95% of the people that pass through this world will become all three of those before they leave this world

1 Like

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sorry ooo... I can't say much on your case inugo
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Gentlemanforyou: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
vibre:
Just so we are clear, You are the cheat, your bestie is the cheater and your ex husband is the cheatee sad. 95% of the people that pass through this world will become all three of those before they leave this world
I swear you're m@d

3 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by cooooooks(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
You are very MAD!

Thunder fire you.

Jayslicky:
shocked

I advise you take this secret to your grave if you want to still keep your marriage, you have big fault in this issue and so is your husband.

As a woman should always endeavour to convey all your worries in your marriage to your husband, you lacked sex and a playmate to be with and your husband thought everything was okay, you and husband sexual life is in shambles.

Your husband is a man that has put his ambition and work over his family, he thinks you contented with everything, as a man even if you are travelling always you have to make the time you spent with your wife unforgettable, let her always remember the wonderful sex, the playful times, the disagreements. Some men are not good at decoding a message their wives are sending to them.

You have to cut every ties you have with effiong, delete his number from your phone, stop going to places you can meet and most importantly let your husband know every details about how you feel.

I would have loved to bash you but I can see you are remorseful, goodluck as you retrace your steps in the marriage.
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by goldenboyofpsy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
Effiong knew what he wanted and got it when you were most vulnerable.... Its quite unfortunate that you missed a golden opportunity by thinking loneliness can be cured in attaching your married life with a player. It will be hard to move on but that's the best thing to do now. I do tell ladies,the other side may look greener but till you lose what you have before you know which one was better. Try get a mature counselor, it will help you heal faster and recover from your mistake. Life is all about making mistakes and learning from them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by drealcivilceno(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Yeah... Everything na format!
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by akinbode1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
You're a big fool and idiot nothing more........
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by infogenius(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
This happens to ladies with hotpants.
As a single or married person, it's important you define your relationships with people.
Because if the purpose of a thing is not defined abuse is inevitable.

Define your relationship with your besties and stick with it.
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Xtopherprince(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
What is the title of this movie..... is their going to be a sequel?
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Kaycee7(m): 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
Mtcheew!! Bros, your script is cliché as fvck. My guy, try and come up with something new.
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Shimzyy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd only blame you for allowing yourself get caught.
So are you saying she did the right thing by having sex with her best friend?
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by cooldipo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
Lesson for all.....Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Cregon: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bloggeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

For you mind now..........

You na boss for blog matter......

The tori try sha....just that Tony Umez don act am with Oge Okoye before....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Even though the story is a figment,yet I still can't comprehend it when unrelated opposite sex become bestie. I always pity females in these circumstances because they will eventually be the victims, most especially the married ones.

There is a calm and gentle BEAST in every man which can be aroused and ready to knock if any unrelated females dangling around it, but it can be tamed. How will u tame it? You keep it at bay!
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by davillian(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
The best way to deal with people like effiong is to cut off communications.
People like effiong can break almost every woman's defense married or single.

1 Like

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Olibboy: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
my favourite nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Richdad50(m): 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
shocked

I know how FAKE stories are written. A figment of a blogger's imagination.

Richdad

4 Likes

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Tallesty1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Writercruze:
Ladies! I hope you learn from this...
Tell guys to stop fvcking people's wives, it breaks so many bro codes.
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by franchasng: 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fake but interesting story though something like this can happen wink

Dear op the blogger, next time stop repeating the words my best friend, simply use his name after first introduction.

But ladies can still learn from the storyline; as a married lady u don't need any other male friend.

The only relationship you should have with any other man is blood, work, business and religion (church member), that's all smiley

1 Like

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by luvyaself95(m): 3:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ola Serve you right. Confused Being.
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by jedisco(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Awon bloggers with their made up stories again.
I wonder why people keep falling for these made up stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Nuclear99(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
When is the part 2 coming out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by DarkandHandsome(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
kunleweb:
Almost there

You'll lose your audience with the uncessary details

I got bored even though I was determined to finish reading the piece. It bored the fear out of me
at least encourage. mtcheew
Re: How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Braless, Pantless Half Dressed Ladies Twerk To Celebrates New Year, See Rea / Blood Oath! Your View On It / Guys: What Physical Feature Do You Hate Most In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.