Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Is This The End Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The End Me? (2059 Views)

Being A Nigerian May End Me This Year / God the king repent the end time is near / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The End Me? by scapa: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
I will clock 33 in the next 45 days or so.

I have absolutely nothing to pride myself over
No job
No girlfriend not to mention the almighty "wife" to ride the storms of life with. I'm all alone in this terrible place called life.

Half of my life I spent on the not so busy pedestrian side walk of family assist
Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Life to me is... Do to others as you would like them do unto you. I've given more than I get. I slave-serve too many people in my brief experience from teenage to adulthood
I have tried several times to get a better life but things refused to change for good.

Went from doing ₦1,500 daily pay (site job) to learning soft skills (ICT). Lots of bitter experiences transitioning... Over ten years of building & developing myself I cought myself subconsciously doing a remix to VictorAD's Watin I gain? Yes, watin I gain indeed??

I dropped out of School twice just because I got no money
I could go on and on about my predicament but it's useless. I'll save my cry for another day. That's "if" the end hasn't figure me out. I really don't pray for death but I don't wish to grow old if my youthful years won't be productive; of what good is an old poor man to his family or the community?

It would have been better if I have more books, my old days would at least be wisdom/knowledge filled... Nobody needs an uneducated man for country building, unless the current generation of get rich quick Instagram billionaires... I'm talking about the ones that needs human parts for steady updates. Trust me, I don't pray to live poor and vulnerable to such perilous times.

I'm at a crossroad and the time is 7 years to 40th birthday.

Is this the end of me? Will I celebrate or vaporize?

Sorry it took so long to finish typing. Had to pause and clean up my blurry eyes, yes I cried.

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Me? by Samyj247: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
nawa o. pm me if u live in abuja

3 Likes

Re: Is This The End Me? by ocheezie: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
scapa:
I will clock 33 in the next 45 days or so.

I have absolutely nothing to pride myself over
No job
No girlfriend not to mention the almighty "wife" to ride the storms of life with. I'm all alone in this terrible place called life.

Half of my life I spent on the not so busy pedestrian side walk of family assist

Keep your head up. The darkest hour is that before the dawn. We've all got stories. Remember, when God turned back the captivity of Zion, it was like a dream

7 Likes

Re: Is This The End Me? by MiVida(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
I have not much to say to you but listen, there are people with worst conditions, many with such conditions still appreciate God n keep the move on with hope... I don't think yours is as bad as you paint it.

Believe one thing, you're alive for a reason, it's left for you to seek guidance n directions to achieve your goals. If things continue as the same, ask questions about your family history or better still, relocate to a place you can start life over again and see how things play out.

EIther ways, good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The End Me? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Dis ur post alone has encouraged people dat touth there own is worst.God is still working for good
Re: Is This The End Me? by Baller93(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
You have to keep pushing it...
Re: Is This The End Me? by ednut1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Stop serving people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Me? by FulaniBandits: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
In the North, people at your age are grand fathers with four wives operating on low key in hope of taking over your future generation

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Me? by SLAP44: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2019
Fight for yourself more, get a girlfriend and get selfish to your family.

Enjoy yourself more.

5 Likes

Re: Is This The End Me? by Rosay15(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Don’t know what to type but all I can say is if there’s life definitely there’s still hope and I believe there’s light at the end of every tunnel.
Just don’t give up cuz you’re almost there. Peace

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Me? by Netfilix: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
You write so well. Take your frustrations to write a book or books. Keep writing, your sunny day might just be around the corner.

Everybody with their ordeals. Never say never.
Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
Netfilix:
You write so well. Take your frustrations to write a book or books. Keep writing, your sunny day might just be around the corner.

Everybody with their ordeals. Never say never.

Really? Can you teach me or point me to a website?

Thanks
Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2019
Rosay15:
Don’t know what to type but all I can say is if there’s life definitely there’s still hope and I believe there’s light at the end of every tunnel.
Just don’t give up cuz you’re almost there. Peace

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
scapa:

Thank you
You are stronger than you know. Search within, therein lies your answer. You can go into mini importation. Simply do a research about that people need and will pay to have..

1 Like

Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You are stronger than you know. Search within, therein lies your answer. You can go into mini importation. Simply do a research about that people need and will pay to have..

What's the minimum amount to start this mini importation?
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
scapa:

What's the minimum amount to start this mini importation?
I started mine with 10k.
Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I started mine with 10k.

This year 2019 or way back?
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
scapa:

This year 2019 or way back?
This year
Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
This year
Ok. Mind if I pm for guidance or a website? I once fall victim to a Nairaland importation expert.
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
scapa:

Ok. Mind if I pm for guidance or a website? I once fall victim to a Nairaland importation expert.
What's his username? I simply use Aliexpress. It's left to you to research on stuffs to import. You start small and see how it goes.
Re: Is This The End Me? by uthlaw: 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
SLAP44:
Fight for yourself more, get a girlfriend and get selfish to your family.

Enjoy yourself more.
watin girlfriend wan add to his life.... call,sex,what else.....mind urself!
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Before you take the bold step and drink that ban insecticide.
Please if you use a laptop... Tell your parents you're passing it to me either through a note or voicenote.
This way, you may make heaven...
Also don't forget to subscribe your modem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The End Me? by uthlaw: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
mehn Life isn't that easy but we gat to keep pushing up.....go learn any site work.... electrician, plumber, tiler, roofing allumilium, handrail....better than monthly jobs less than 80k!
Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What's his username? I simply use Aliexpress. It's left to you to research on stuffs to import. You start small and see how it goes.

Ok. I've moved on from the experience.
Re: Is This The End Me? by Starz825(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
scapa:
I could go on and on about my predicament but it's useless. I'll save my cry for another day. That's "if" the end hasn't figure me out. I really don't pray for death but I don't wish to grow old if my youthful years won't be productive; of what good is an old poor man to his family or the community?

It would have been better if I have more books, my old days would at least be wisdom/knowledge filled... Nobody needs an uneducated man for country building, unless the current generation of get rich quick Instagram billionaires... I'm talking about the ones that needs human parts for steady updates. Trust me, I don't pray to live poor and vulnerable to such perilous times.

I'm at a crossroad and the time is 7 years to 40th birthday.

Is this the end of me? Will I celebrate or vaporize?

Sorry it took so long to finish typing. Had to pause and clean up my blurry eyes, yes I cried.
Give your life to Christ bro...start from there....Jesus Christ really gives genuine Hope and testimonies....I have got reasons to smile all through my Life knowing he exist....find a living church..talk to God(your maker) about your challenges..meet people...tell them ur problem... as God(your maker) liveth u will find mercy and get a job/work then start a new life .. forget your past and regrets I repeat forget your past and regrets....u surely come back to life....you are like a plant that needs watering...

3 Likes

Re: Is This The End Me? by scapa: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
uthlaw:
mehn Life isn't that easy but we gat to keep pushing up.....go learn any site work.... electrician, plumber, tiler, roofing allumilium, handrail....better than monthly jobs less than 80k!

I'll respond later

Edit*
I was a Vulcanizer at the age of 7 or thereabouts
I did site labourer's job between jss 2 - ss3
Last time I saw a coworker close to death, I quit and switched to computer operation
A lot to talk about but limited time and place
Thanks
Re: Is This The End Me? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
scapa:

Ok. I've moved on from the experience.
I'm asking cos I'm dealing with someone here. Don't wanna get scammed
Re: Is This The End Me? by SLAP44: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
uthlaw:
watin girlfriend wan add to his life.... call,sex,what else.....mind urself!

Companionship and someone to Care for. When you have someone you care for, you will have many reasons to be happy.
Re: Is This The End Me? by funmike83(f): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Before you take the bold step and drink that ban insecticide.
Please if you use a laptop... Tell your parents you're passing it to me either through a note or voicenote.
This way, you may make heaven...
Also don't forget to subscribe your modem

I really don't think this is necessary, can't you show empathy for once? If you dont have anything to say, why dont you keep quiet and waka jeje instead of indirectly giving him clue on what to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / Men Like This Don't Deserve Their Balls / Lady Urinates Inside Mcdonald's Office After Refusing To Use The Bathroom (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.