Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (10780 Views)

PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Banmeallday: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Irrelevant old men looking for relevance

1 Like

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by globemoney: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
onyedikachukwue:
[s]Anambra is already in the bag for PDP.

Obiano is a monumental failure hence one of the reasons he can’t put a successor, he is the last governor of Apga.

I remain my humble self, Onyedikachukwu Anambra[/s].
can you bet you last penny that dead pdp will never win anambra, let pdp show us their governor performing better than obiano before dreaming of winning anambra
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by renewable1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Are you for real..

Get your 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k with solar panel inclusive.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2019
globemoney:

can you bet you last penny that dead pdp will never win anambra, let pdp show us their governor performing better than obiano before dreaming of winning anambra

Lol mind you Anambra is the worst state in southeast presently regards to governance.

Obiano is the last governor of Apuga.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by slivertongue: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
globemoney:

PDP will never rule Anambra

TIME WILL TELL
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 16, 2019
onyedikachukwue:

Lol mind you Anambra is the worst state in southeast presently regards to governance.

Obiano is the last governor of Apuga.

Go school No....just sit at upper Iweka and be talking nonsense.

Is Apga not Apuga....haba.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by charlycharles(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
Osita Chidoka...and u r good to go!
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:30am On Sep 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
A former Minister of Health , Prof ABC Nwosu , has said he will quit politics if the Peoples Democratic Party fails to win the governorship seat of Anambra State in 2021 .

Nwosu , a Board of Trustees member of the PDP stated this during a South -East Stakeholders’ meeting held in Awka , the Anambra State .
Speaking at the meeting with the theme, “Putting Anambra State into political track of the South- East States ” , Nwosu said the PDP had been denying itself the opportunity of taking over the state because of selfishness , greed, and bickering.

He said , “ Oseloka Obaze did not become governor of Anambra in 2017 because of betrayal from party members .
“ If PDP does not win Anambra state in 2021 , I will leave politics and PDP. And that will mean PDP will never come to power in Anambra again . ”

He urged party members in the state to be united and work towards winning the 2021 governorship election in the state .
Speaking, the Anambra State chairman of the party , Ndubuisi Nwobu . said the party would not “do any form of merchandising in its primaries ” .

He urged those interested in contesting the governorship election to go and seek the support of the people and not hoping that they could induce the party to hand them the ticket on a silver platter.

“ Our zonal chairman , may I tell you that Anambra PDP is very easy people to govern. I found this out since I became the state chairman of the party .

“ All you need to cage an Anambra man is to keep telling him the truth. As elections approach, I want to say that there will not be any form of merchandising during this election. The primary election of the party will be very transparent .

“ If you tell Anambra people the truth, they are very easy to handle . Do not listen to people who will come with money because they need the ticket . What Anambra man does not like is asking him , ‘ what can you do ?”

https://punchng.com/ill-quit-politics-if-pdp-fails-to-capture-anambra-in-2021-nwosu/?fbclid=IwAR1zL7xbR4NmtgsYE8NLO5iL_tRUvLgMGqmXuWnv7ep3a3L4b9FlDnlwi_I

Same Professor who helped ABORTED JUNE 12 1993 for Abacha.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Yorubaskullmine: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2019
[s]
Oritsewhandey:

Same Professor who helped ABORTED JUNE 12 1993 for Abacha.
[/s]Illiteracy is indeed a disease. Before you comment, make sure you fact check to avoid making a fool of yourself. Prof Abc Nwosu was the former political adviser to president olusegun obasanjo between 1999 to 2000. He was subsequently appointment minister of health under the administration of olusegun obasanjo between 2000 to 2003. On the other hand Prof humphrey nwosu was the former chairman of the then National Electoral Commission from 1990 to 1993. It was under his leadership that Nigeria witnessed the freest election in its history.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by gidgiddy: 7:54am On Sep 17, 2019
Every 4 years, PDP will blow hot air about how they will capture Anambra, APGA will go ahead and use them to wipe the floor.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Yorubaskullmine:
[s][/s]Illiteracy is indeed a disease. Before you comment, make sure you fact check to avoid making a fool of yourself. Prof Abc Nwosu was the former political adviser to president olusegun obasanjo between 1999 to 2000. He was subsequently appointment minister of health under the administration of olusegun obasanjo between 2000 to 2003. On the other hand Prof humphrey nwosu was the former chairman of the then National Electoral Commission from 1990 to 1993. It was under his leadership that Nigeria witnessed the freest election in its history.
Funnily, that was an oversight.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by OfficialAPCNig: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2019
Anambra is in the pocket already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects / No Amount Of Pressure,intimidation Will Stop Release Of Fresh Looters’ List - FG / Tasi’u Zango Emerges Speaker Of Katsina State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.