Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu (10759 Views)

PDP Crisis: BOT Member, ABC Nwosu Resigns / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
A former Minister of Health , Prof ABC Nwosu , has said he will quit politics if the Peoples Democratic Party fails to win the governorship seat of Anambra State in 2021 .

Nwosu , a Board of Trustees member of the PDP stated this during a South -East Stakeholders’ meeting held in Awka , the Anambra State .
Speaking at the meeting with the theme, “Putting Anambra State into political track of the South- East States ” , Nwosu said the PDP had been denying itself the opportunity of taking over the state because of selfishness , greed, and bickering.

He said , “ Oseloka Obaze did not become governor of Anambra in 2017 because of betrayal from party members .
“ If PDP does not win Anambra state in 2021 , I will leave politics and PDP. And that will mean PDP will never come to power in Anambra again . ”

He urged party members in the state to be united and work towards winning the 2021 governorship election in the state .
Speaking, the Anambra State chairman of the party , Ndubuisi Nwobu . said the party would not “do any form of merchandising in its primaries ” .

He urged those interested in contesting the governorship election to go and seek the support of the people and not hoping that they could induce the party to hand them the ticket on a silver platter.

“ Our zonal chairman , may I tell you that Anambra PDP is very easy people to govern. I found this out since I became the state chairman of the party .

“ All you need to cage an Anambra man is to keep telling him the truth. As elections approach, I want to say that there will not be any form of merchandising during this election. The primary election of the party will be very transparent .

“ If you tell Anambra people the truth, they are very easy to handle . Do not listen to people who will come with money because they need the ticket . What Anambra man does not like is asking him , ‘ what can you do ?”

https://punchng.com/ill-quit-politics-if-pdp-fails-to-capture-anambra-in-2021-nwosu/?fbclid=IwAR1zL7xbR4NmtgsYE8NLO5iL_tRUvLgMGqmXuWnv7ep3a3L4b9FlDnlwi_I
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ok sire.

Start parking your load because you will actively quit politics in 2021.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by slivertongue: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2019
Well said.

APGA's days are already numbered. but will PDP tell the people the truth?
Will anambra shun money politics?

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by GMan650(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2019
We've heard more.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
Does nwosu have any political relevance in anambra state?

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Bunnatex(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
I live in Anambra state and I know that the current administration is not doing very well. But I am amazed how the man is so confident on winning Anambra state as if it's the summit of their aspirations. We need him to tell us what his party wants to do differently. And not this... We don't need those who wants to win at all cost but those ready to reform.
How I wish we can vote by merit and not by ethnic, regional, religious or zonal affiliations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
If still APGA I don't care, to hell with APC

1 Like

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by atorioke(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Use Google to verify.

Branch is an international loan organisation which has raised $170m startup, giving loans to customers without collaterals or documentation with low interest rates, and is operational in many countries of the world including NIGERIA.

All you have to do is to download the app via this link https://branch.co/download/atori1a48d and make your loan application.

Branch is trustworthy, reliable with 100% active international finance ethics. All your data are confidential.

For a reduction of N500 from granted loan, use this promotional code; atori1a48d

Goodluck.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by onotiemoria(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Them don come again...
Na Dem oooo

1 Like

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by boss1310(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
obaze kwa.oga Nwosu if they had conducted that election 365 times in a year obaze wouldn't have placed second let alone win it,please provide a better and well known candidate next time

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by BlessedNuel: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nigeria2040: 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Apc are rigging experts, don't think election will be free and fair
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by donprinyo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2019
Apc mole
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Orissodiq: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
you will soon join ur brother SARAKI on the bench. I know even if they fail they come back again because of the money and greediness

1 Share

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Sammy07: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
Like seriously, I thought anambra is being governed by PdP
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Sammy07: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Sylraph1: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Then you have to quit already cos Anambra I know doesn't know APC OR PDP
APGA IS THE PARTY

ONYE AGHANA NWANNE YA

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Sammy07: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by AdonaiAluminium: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
Don't be in a haste to make such statements Sir, be careful cos history never forgets

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by rhythyson: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2019
ABC Transport Nwosu.

Spent forces

Who know you for PDP again.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Sirseedorf(m): 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2019
Stop fooling yourself Nwosu, how many Nigerian politician has willingly quit without the electorate relegating them like Saraki and Sheu sanni.

Quit kho Queen nii

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by neutrotoba(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Capture??
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Starz825(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
I don't know why pple tend to talk about the future like..it's their doings.... undecided
Don't even know if he would equally have to quit his life before then
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by hammerVJ: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2019
NA MY STATE U WANT TO CAPTURE WITH PDP?

DONT BE FUNNY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Sunriserealtors: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
Better be prepared to quit because Soludo Solution is on the way

1 Like

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
Anambra is already in the bag for PDP.

Obiano is a monumental failure hence one of the reasons he can’t put a successor, he is the last governor of Apga.

I remain my humble self, Onyedikachukwu Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by Thebwoy: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Anambra voting PDP will be a pure disaster and setback
APGA has gone deep into our bone marrow.
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by doublecross(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
so of all the issues we're facing in this country, all this animal can think of is election for 2021
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2019
Capture?! Na unto captivity you won reason dem??
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by webngnews: 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I’ll Quit Politics If PDP Fails To Capture Anambra In 2021- Prof ABC Nwosu by globemoney: 8:04pm On Sep 16, 2019
slivertongue:
[s]Well said.

APGA's days are already numbered. but will PDP tell the people the truth?
Will anambra shun money politics? [/s]
PDP will never rule Anambra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Screened As Aspirant for Imo East Senate Seat / Who Is The Most Powerful Politician In Nigeria / Stages In The Process Of Law Making In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.