Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team (37420 Views)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by bigpicture001: 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

And una no vote for the man to be una governor abi? Until Obj brought him out nobody heard of him so, let's see what this one too can offer

He was very yong then..nd not into politics..he was nd is still an academia..he is still UNN's youngest ever professor..

His strides back then attracted OBJ...first class economic at both Bsc nd masters..was spotted nd recruited by the world bank just after skl....i said read his profile nd know you dont know him...only CBN coms to ur mind when you here soludo
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by bigpicture001: 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
mapet:

Jealous man? grin grin grin grin

Even bill gate can be jealous..he was jealous of iweala's acheivement at the time..nd tried to drag her name in the mud
Re: Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team by emmasege: 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrFly:
i have some decent Igbo friends and none reasons like u
Sorry to disappoint u, I'm not Igbo.

Take note of my identity and stop associating me with the Biafra race.

Okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) / Ekiti Raises Alarm Over Looting Of Poisonous Food Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.