Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) (47035 Views)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by delamb01: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Exponental:
.... Normal thing. Many have done this during their weddings.
Don't mind Nigerians this is normal thing.
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Maldini212(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2019
All for a horrible hole that vomit blood monthly

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Exponental:
you committed same offence by sharing same.
i didn't share i only quoted him like you quote me
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by yashau(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=owila4luv post=82307404]why dis dirty post even with so much warning[/quote Ipobian]

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by mercyvivv(f): 9:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Its happening right there on the dance floor. That's what happens when you eventually hook your heartthrob. Happy married life to them.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2019
Please repent before it's too late. Your intention was to pollute minds of the gullible. You might have achieved your aim in the life of some but not all.

Remember that accountability to GOD is definite... Please repent and find your path to Christ...

Don't give that demon the chance to destroy you. For GOD so loved the world HE gave HIS only begotten son (Jesus) for you and I...

Please, desist from this evil, corrupt and sinful act to your maker.

FearGOD

Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Mtcccchhhhhhhhheeeeeewwwwwwwwww.........I dey very sure say me go do pass this guy on that very DAY!!! grin Future wife get ready ooooo!!!! cheesy
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by gift2xl: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2019
No matter the sweetness 4 bed, dude u will definitely come down from the woman. What else. grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2019
TissuePaper:
That's how it goes, until one year after they start moving from one court to another signing divorce papers
was that how yours ended or will end?

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2019
Maldini212:
All for a horrible hole that vomit blood monthly

Last time I checked, U came out of same

2 Likes

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by TissuePaper: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2019
erico2k2:

was that how yours ended or will end?
i don't plan on getting married my man smiley

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by bimbotua(f): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2019
Awwwww...it's beautiful
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by franchasng: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2019
TissuePaper:
That's how it goes, until one year after they start moving from one court to another signing divorce papers
cheesy cheesy
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by sheDD(m): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2019
TissuePaper:
Woe-Monoger

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by danciak: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2019
grin
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2019
I will have to wear a very tight underwear on my wedding day. I can't afford to be turned on in public.
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Antonello980: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Meen, is that your wish for them, you're so negative. If yours ended like that, it doesn't mean that how others will end up. Damn you're so negative shocked
TissuePaper:
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Antonello980: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by adonis89(m): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2019
See as him de kiss like Andy
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Budline1(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2019
TissuePaper:
i don't plan on getting married my man smiley

Are you sure about this? Are there truly ppl who don't want to get married. Marriage in a country where everything isn't going right is tad bit annoying truly. Tbh bachelorhood is cool and stressless but society makes us blv marriage is a must.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:04am On Sep 17, 2019
These ones meet in the club for sure. grin
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 11:06am On Sep 17, 2019
ser her pointed mouth
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by MyOleSolksjaer: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
is it your wedding

Bbbwings:
Na wa o
When will men begin to act manly and not like pussies?
Please I don't have time for argument today.
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by bonnyhope: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
TissuePaper:

negative thought
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by Juliusobi(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
WildChild00:
A ladies best and memorable day grin

is it only the lady����
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 5:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
Juliusobi:

is it only the lady����

Of course, ladies look up to that day like kilode grin

If by mistake on that faithful day, when the man is being asked, will you take sis Jumoke as your loving wife, to hold to sharish, until death do u apart, and brother Kayode miskenly says pastor, no I nor do again, the lady can commit ooo grin
Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by TruthProphet: 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
Bbbwings:
Na wa o
When will men begin to act manly and not like pussies?
Please I don't have time for argument today.

So he shouldn’t have danced on his wedding day enn?! He would have looked manly to you if he just frowned and stood in one spot all through; then you would have called in a “man” enn?

BTW, for your info, the pvssy is one of the strongest parts of the human body. It gave birth to you and went back to performing other functions, sex especially. cheesy like nothing had happened. And you dare consider the pvssy weak?!

Receive sense in the name of whatever god you serve! angry

1 Like

Re: Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) by pelumijoy: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2019
small water on you,you are gone,Tissue paper like you,bad belle,bittered human being,get a life..
TissuePaper:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Life Without A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.