Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council (26691 Views)

South African President Appoints Okonjo-iweala Head Economic Advisory Council / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting / ‘the New Economic Team Should Tell Buhari How He Mismanaged The Economy’ - Oby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by Asifiwe(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2019
mapet:

Even though her submission is pretty dumb; Abacha will stand in history as the worst dictator Nigeria ever experienced.

I am sure you think you are responding to a baby like you, Do you want lecture From Shagari's government? It is not Hearsay. I witnessed it
As for reference to Abacha, How is Buhari different from Both Abacha and IBB in being a dictator. To answer that question ask yourself
what is Sowore's Offence ?
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by AreaFada2: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2019
If this team were in charge of implementation I go hear.

To advise is one thing. To accept advise and implement correctly is another. By the time advise goes through the hands of the cabals, it being delayed or reduced to nothing.
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by caprini1: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2019
omenka:
N.
E.
V.
E.
R.
grin
Better safe ,than sorry ba? grin
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by Neurotika: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2019
soul95:

Sometimes, the most complex problems have simple but tightly interwoven solutions. Its one thing to be able to speak grammar, but it's another to be able to have a solid grasp of concepts (be it in STEM or economics), how they apply to real life situations and successfully translate them from abstraction to reality.

Couldn't agree more
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by hero01(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2019
whytediamond:
I wish the Presidency can come out and tell the public what the economic advisory council of its first tenure achieved. It will help we the masses to trust more in these second set of advisers. Communication is key in every true democracy.

Long live Nigeria
they achieved tradermoni and school feeding
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by OreMI22: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, so Buhari finally agreed that he needed professional economists to run Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari should continue to make himself Finance Minister. grin grin grin grin grin grin He sould continue with his village economic policy of selling oil and BANNING all other commodities to "save" foreign exchange. Only to give the same Foreign exchange to DANGOTE to buy at lower than market exchange rate to fund his operations. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by mapet: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
Asifiwe:

I am sure you think you are responding to a baby like you......

I affirm this as true
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by Mummymahdi(f): 12:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
it should have been better if they are ministers sef
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by EngrJAO: 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
omenka:
Chai. Time to call uncle Ojowu and ask him to deliver a message to the president for me. grin grin

The ol man has this funny nickname he gave me, but if I talk am here, trolls go build castles ontop my head. grin
You just exposed yourself for possible kidnap
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by Judybash93(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
mapet:

Will you?

Yes.
Re: Profile Of Members of Buhari's New Economic Advisory Council by EagleNest(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Why can't Nigeria get one of these ones to be President instead of giving advise. Will the President heed to their advise? The current president has a history of not listening or feeling the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Floors P&ID As UK Court Grants Relief From $10bn Fine / Former Petroleum Minister, Rilwanu Lukman Is Dead / I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.