Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent (4123 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Quality20(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2019
this has been giving me so much wonders
Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Quality20:
Why is it giving you so much concern? Dontb really know if wjat you are saying is true. What research has proven this? Well, it takes nothing to carry oneself in dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by orisa37: 10:16am On Sep 17, 2019
It's Biz. And they eat more "Suya" meat.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by orisa37: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2019
It's Parkaging. And routing for Ruga.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Quality20(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2019
kaorama:

Why is it giving you so much concern? Dontb really know if wjat you are saying is true. What research has proven this? Well, it takes nothing to carry oneself in dignity.
. They are clean, descent and moderately conservative. bu if u think otherwise u go on vacation in kano when next u on break

1 Like

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by cooooooks(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2019
*decent.

Quality20:
. They are clean, descent and moderately conservative. bu if u think otherwise u go on vacation in kano when next u on break

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Callertunez: 11:09am On Sep 17, 2019
OP no offence, please are you llamina The title of this thread sounds like hers.

grin

llamina no offence too... You cute like that cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Quality20(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2019
Callertunez:
OP no offence, please are you illamina The title of this thread sounds like hers.

grin

Illamina no offence too... You cute like that cheesy
Nope, not even a female
Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Texman21: 11:52am On Sep 17, 2019
Callertunez:
OP no offence, please are you illamina The title of this thread sounds like hers.

grin

Illamina no offence too... You cute like that cheesy
another one of her personalities grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Callertunez: 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Texman21:
another one of her personalities grin
cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Minjim: 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Quality20:

I think you meant Kaduna ladies

1 Like

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by fatymore(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2019
Because they buy bedsheets from me...

Check their rooms now

Hello Tueh Tueh
We don come again oo, with our ogbonge bedsheets/duvets.
This kind of bedsheets dey make you GBE body even in your dreams.
E no dey damage skin, remove wool for body or dey change color if you wash am.
E no too dey expensive, na for chikini money

1 Like

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Quality20(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2019
fatymore:
Because they buy bedsheets from me...

Check their rooms now

Hello Tueh Tueh
We don come again oo, with our ogbonge bedsheets/duvets.
This kind of bedsheets dey make you GBE body even in your dreams.
E no dey damage skin, remove wool for body or dey change color if you wash am.
E no too dey expensive, na for chikini money
doing marketing here? is laala aware
Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by wingmanIII: 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
I prefer girls who are ascent.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by trybe(m): 10:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Xcuse me....which of d kano girls
Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Nyamuri: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
This ones!
trybe:
Xcuse me....which of d kano girls

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by orisa37: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
orisa37:
It's Parkaging.

They're Fulani Herdswoms.
Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Tomide007: 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Kano is the home of Northern Oligarchs.... Money and poverty flows hand in hand in the state.....soo many billionaires, millionaires and alimanjiris....Extremities of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Quality20(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tomide007:
Kano is the home of Northern Oligarchs.... Money and poverty flows hand in hand in the state.....soo many billionaires, millionaires and alimanjiris....Extremities of Nigeria
you have points here
Re: Why Are Kano Girls So Sophisticated And Descent by Quality20(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:

Hahahahaha.
I shock ooo.
Those Kano way 80% of the girls are beggers on streets
u mean that of all d beauty and grandour of these queens, ur eyes are only revolving on those few beggars on d roads? well it seems u only seeing d mental picture created in ur mind by ur belief

(1) (Reply)

Please Help ! My Girlfriend Stabbed Herself This Morning / How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex / Pictures And Video Of Ella Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.