Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students (42045 Views)

Hijab: 10 Kwara Schools To Remain Shut For Safety Reasons / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by olumalcolm(m): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:
This saraki dude done suffer.
Make them find one commissioner title give am before owu blow am finish
owu blow saraki shocked kai ma so be mo. dat guy don steal for him 10th generation. angry
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by olumalcolm(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
ilu ilorin shocked , won se agbako sina fa angry
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by dheilaw1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
AceRoyal:
Must everything be politicalized?
So what will happen to the said materials now?

I weep for my country.
was he not trying to politicise it by putting his stuffs on the books? Why didn't he give them plain books? Receive sense before u talk na

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by dheilaw1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrMumu:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified idiot
your name says it all. Brother wey mumu
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by janefblog: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Kwara state Governor appoints 26-year-old Youth Corps member as commissioner

AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq the Governor of Kwara State, has appointed a serving 26-year-old female Youth Corps member, Miss Joana Nnazua Kolo as a commissioner in the state.

Kolo’s name was among the four female commissioner-nominees forwarded to the Kwara State House of Assembly by the governor today Tuesday September 17th.

Kolo, the youngest commissioner-nominee in the state’s history, is a 2018 graduate of Library Science from...........https://janefblog.com/9150-2kwara-state-governor-appoints-26-year-old-youth-corps-member-as-commissioner/

Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by MusaChukwudi: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
AceRoyal:

Very stupidly myopic, immature and shallow, tribalistic mind set and comment.

I guess you're a kid with access to data and a phone.

Must everything be about politics and ethnicity?
Even if you ain't sensible in real life, try to pretend or fake to be one online.

I'm not even Igbo, proudly from the south-south. I'm firstly a Nigerian before my tribe or even religion.

I love my country but I'm ashamed of our leaders and myopic tribalistic immature people like you.

Just shut up there! Who are what is a Nigerian? And Nigeria na country?
Abeg....
I be Yoruba man first and foremost!
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by Insectkiller: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
With all d money you have stolen from d kwara state and Nigeria govt..even right from d generation of your father (of blessed memory) you have been stolen Nigeria funds...

Still you cannot ordinarily donate books to primary schools without putting ur picture..

Shioor! Shior!!

You cannot donate #1Billion (silently) from ur stolen funds and even say: don't announce my name.

How much more just notebook donation and u are putting ur name and picture..make Dem know say nah u do am..

Nonsense! Shame..
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by Sermwell(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jchi9876:
This saraki dude done suffer.
Make them find one commissioner title give am before owu blow am finish
this shows that you are a kid. Do you think saraki can ever be poor in his life??
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by reachycul(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
lackren:
Schools in Kwara State would not accept any instructional materials with pictures of any personality, according to a statement issued by Press Secretary, Ministry of Education and Human Capital Development, Yakub K. Aliagan.

This follows allegations that instructional materials donated to public schools in Kwara from the Mandate Office of former Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki had pictures or other insignias of the former senate president.

Information on social media also alleged that those materials were rejected at the schools and there have been calls on the government to speak on the development.

The statement claimed that the state government was not aware of the distribution of the instructional materials in the first instance.

The statement read, “The appropriate thing to do is to send those materials to the Ministry of Education, which has a statutory duty of vetting learning materials for quality control and then approve such for distribution.

Not doing so was a violation of a basic rule, which is key to strengthening our institutions and keeping standards.

“Besides, it is wrong for anyone to emblazon their images or personal logos on instructional materials made with public resources for distribution in public schools.

The said materials were some sort of Constituency Projects, which had been approved and funded by the Federal Government of Nigeria.

“It is instructive to note that the Kwara State Ministry of Education recently approached Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq to mass-produce instructional materials with his picture emblazoned on them ahead of school resumption and the governor rejected the proposal on the ground that there should be no personalisation of projects executed with public funds,” it said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kwara-schools-reject-instructional-materials-from-saraki.html
c karma dealing with d former Senate. chaiii
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by wealth2al(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by snitchbitch: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
time is a very patient warrior!!
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by SirBunky85(m): 12:01am On Sep 18, 2019
AceRoyal:

This will be the first and last time I'll reply you if u don't have anything sensible to say.
Have a nice day.
does it change the fact that u are a hypocrite?
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by Greatzeus(m): 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
eTECTIV:
False reporting and usual APC lies and propaganda. Skools didn't reject d materials, d state govt thru it's ministry of Education did... Dis ppl are jus pathetic and petty.. Campaign and election is over but some ppl are jus want to use every opportunity and avenue to smear and portray supposed enemies in bad light.. Someone offers free school materials and U are pained becos it had his insignias? Which kind of pettiness is dat?

For starters it is spelled "thought" and not "taught". Secondly ur problem is jus absolute lack of sense and spelling but U also need to go back to skool to learn punctuations. U need those books more than U know.
Yea right,you figured all this out,all the way from your erosion flooded one room apartment in Aba lol grin haa haaaaa aah,my Belle oh grin
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by SIRAO(m): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
hahaha, it is spelled school not skool
Re: Kwara Schools Reject Bukola Saraki's School Materials Donated For Students by Solsix(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
festacman:
Senator Bukola Saraki wants to use backdoor to stage a comeback. Master schemer!

Would he have allowed for instance Lai Mohammed to donate self-branded instructional materials to public schools when he and his Mandate Group was in charge in Kwara State?
He had his own time and blew it away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngige Withdraws From 2023 Presidential Race (See The Letter) / Aisha Yar'adua, Musa Yar'adua's Daughter Stuns In New Photos / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.