Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Don't What's On This Girl Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't What's On This Girl Mind (1266 Views)

10 Ways To Be On A Girl's Mind And Make Her Want You / 10 Ways To Be On A Girl’s Mind And Make Her Want You / What Men Want...that Women Don't, What Women Want...that Men Don't. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't What's On This Girl Mind by jaymoni(m): 10:43am On Sep 17, 2019
There is this girl that use to be my friend. I accommodated her for 3weeks in my house last year for her to run arnd to clear herself from school. After helping her she then travelled. After one month she blocked me on Facebook and on WhatsApp. Last week she called dat she wants to visit me so dat she can rest and also to watch bbnaija. First day passed she was forming wife material via to cook for me. D problem is she does want me to come close to her talkless of touching her. Like yesterday cold wan kill me angry she carry my dueve only for her self. She behaves moody. Have asked her severally whats the problem but her response is just awkward. Should I send her away or should I leave her and stay on my own till she leaves
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by Olorunnim: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
Don't accommodate a woman that's not your wife or relative.

5 Likes

Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
Listen to the poster above.

1 Like

Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by pharrell8(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Y would she visit only for BBnaija?? Can't she watch it at her own house, must she watch it in ur own house?? I believe there's more to it.

2 Likes

Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by jaymorgan(m): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2019
Alakoba girl
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by parcydrix(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oga she is using your head. She disappeared and now when she needs you she has appeared back again. The advice I will give is to sit her down and tell her ur mind and hear what she has to say if it is not favourable to u make she dey go. Don't waste ur time on uncertainties

1 Like

Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by MrFuckallday: 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
jaymoni:
There is this girl that use to be my friend. I accommodated her for 3weeks in my house last year for her to run arnd to clear herself from school. After helping her she then travelled. After one month she blocked me on Facebook and on WhatsApp. Last week she called dat she wants to visit me so dat she can rest and also to watch bbnaija. First day passed she was forming wife material via to cook for me. D problem is she does want me to come close to her talkless of touching her. Like yesterday cold wan kill me angry she carry my dueve only for her self. She behaves moody. Have asked her severally whats the problem but her response is just awkward. Should I send her away or should I leave her and stay on my own till she leaves
WTF dude you’re a cunt nigga. I go like see you one on one and nod you 54 times so you’d have sense and do the needful with that hoe. Damn niggas really be acting like pussy for pussy nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by IceColdVeins(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
She has a BOYFRIEND
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by IceColdVeins(m): 1:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
SHE HAS A BF
jaymorgan:
Alakoba girl
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by Mpeka(m): 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2019
parcydrix:
Oga she is using your head. She disappeared and now when she needs you she has appeared back again. The advice I will give is to sit her down and tell her ur mind and hear what she has to say if it is not favourable to u make she dey go. Don't waste ur time on uncertainties

You are telling the guy to her down and tell her his mind. Does this guy sounds like who has something in mind?
I think the guy should not be surprise that the girl would disappear again and come back next time with her parents to announce that she is pragnant for him, even when nothing sex had taken place.
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Olorunnim:
Don't accommodate a woman that's not your wife or relative.

Emperor Imes will be proud of you for this statement.

Congratulations man, you have just done something to earn the pleasure of the great coming Emperor.

Keep it up man, because God loves those who Imes loves (for the sake of God) And if you can earn the love of Imes, then God will love you.

Imes is coming. Be prepared everyone grin

1 Like

Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
Tell her your gf is coming and will be staying for a couple of days. Once you say this her demeanor will fall. Her next line of action will tell you what she has in mind.
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Emperor Imes will be proud of you for this statement.

Congratulations man, you have just done something to earn the pleasure of the great coming Emperor.

Keep it up man, because God loves those who Imes loves (for the sake of God) And if you can earn the love of Imes, then God will love you.

Imes is coming. Be prepared everyone grin

I ask again, from which tribunal?
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by princfred(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
This sound fake.
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by jaymoni(m): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrFuckallday:

WTF dude you’re a cunt nigga. I go like see you one on one and nod you 54 times so you’d have sense and do the needful with that hoe. Damn niggas really be acting like pussy for pussy nowadays.
Lol Bros abeg o no nod my small head with dat ur big head cool
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by jaymoni(m): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2019
jaymoni:
she told me she will go tomorrow. My hand irritates her if I want to touch her now she wants my money for tfare and I told her that I don't have cos my money is irritating too since it is same hand I will still use and give it to her grin
Re: Don't What's On This Girl Mind by Emilycp(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2019
jaymoni:
she dey eat your food? Wetin be your gain? If she needs accommodation leave her but let her know that she has to feed herself, you are only giving her accommodation any other thing is not your responsibility.

(1) (Reply)

My Bfriend Always Beat Me Up When We Have Little Misunderstanding Lady Criesout / Bobrisky Leaves Little To The Imagination As He Poses In Just His Underwear / If You Want To Know If She Likes You – Just Observe & See These 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.