Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Again Buhari Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal, Commends Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Buhari Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal, Commends Abba Kyari (304 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Again Buhari Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal, Commends Abba Kyari by Ctorch: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
Starboy : Congratulations sir. It was a well deserved judicial victory. A masterstroke of jurisprudence.

Bubu: Toor.. Madalla.. Everything went according to flan. Abba is a master.

Starboy: I must confess sir. I was entertaining some serious misgivings at some point. They had a good case.

Bubu :Was she also on the tribunal?

Starboy: Who sir?

Bubu: Miss Gibbons? The person you were entertaining?

Starboy: Misgivings sir. It's a way of saying I was seriously worried.

Bubu: Shege! Osunbade! You are always getting worried over nothing.

Starboy: He had a good case sir.

Bubu: He should take his case to God.

Starboy: Atiku says he is taking it to the Supreme Court.

Bubu: Supreme Court of what?

Starboy : What do you mean sir?

Bubu: Supreme Court of what?

Starboy : Of Nigeria sir

Bubu: Toor.. Madalla. As long as it is Nigeria there is no froblem. Tanko is in control.

Starboy : What if they call me as a witness? I know the truth of this matter. As a pastor I can't lie under oath sir.

Bubu: You will lie as a lawyer then. Lawyers lie all the time, look at Keyamo.

Starboy: But sir ! I can be disbarred. My licence to practice law might be withdrawn.

Bubu: Wallahi! You have nothing to pear. If they withdraw your license you will use apidavit.

1 Like

Re: Again Buhari Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal, Commends Abba Kyari by StillX10(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2019
Lol, what a novel

(1) (Reply)

When Will New Set Of Market People Benefit From Tradermoni? / Boss Mustapha, FCT Minister, Ribadu, Team Up To Reposition Adamawa APC / Shocking!!! Why I Stole A Two-month Old Baby, Woman Confesses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.