Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State (33482 Views)

9-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead In Delta By Vigilante (Graphic Photos) / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Smartwave: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2019
All these your baby factory products are growing gradually. That must be imo state�
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by francisisking: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Pathetic! Indeed, the devil has declared war on mankind, that he will influence them to earn the wrath of God and perpetrate evil on earth. And indeed, he is fighting the war with all means, not relenting nor repenting at all.

I feel pity for man. Man has a weak heart he must always strive to strengthen otherwise the devil will be able to penetrate it and lure it to commit crime. This is something about life that many people do not know. Hence, they continue to tread the path that God hates and they earn His wrath in the process.

Indeed, humans needs to understand the life in which they live so they can be free of evil and live it better. But the devil has created and influenced various avenues to distract man from the truth about life. Indeed, mankind is in danger. For if they do not fulfil their true purpose on earth, they will go to suffer the consequences in the life to come.

That's why the world needs Imes. A reformer of great understanding of life who will be coming to guide mankind to their purpose and help them fulfil it. But when you speak of the need for Imes, ignorant people will call you mad.

Like it or not, the world needs Imes. And he is coming to propagate the message of God and his glory and the glory of his cause will be known and felt throughout the world.

Imes, we await your coming grin
ime(goat) that ur fathers worship is what u want to introduce us to.... we ain't interested in ur imes(goats)
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by tck2000(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2019
ForeThinker:
The world is not enough
i like this picture

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by immortalcrown(m): 9:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
fk002:

I don't understand what you wrote up there, but what the fvck is Hausa doing in your statement??

It is an Igbo proverb, which can be translated as 'Water don pass garri'.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by ziegurf(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2019
[quote author=onefamily432 post=82324904]I get video to upload but can't I dunno y. EFCC is stealing and bursting Nigerian illegally. They're abusing their power. EFCC Benin zone raid citizens from Sapele, Delta State Nigeria illegally without arrest warrant, if suspect is not found they will destroy his/her door and break in with force collect all his house property. Is illegal for EFCC or police to arrest suspect without arrest warrant, non evidence, improper to take victim property on their behalf. Aside that na only 4 9ja police dy write statement they give person. Na only 4 9ja Mr President dy dy deaf and dumb for any issues when nor relate to money. From head to Toe corrupt.

I've said it before now that this what buhari and co meant when they said they're creating jobs for Nigerians

...they've created jobs for criminals like efffccc or something and SAS so as to deviate their attention from looking into the matter of the main yahoo yahoo leaders of this country

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by lookyzy: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Pathetic! Indeed, the devil has declared war on mankind, that he will influence them to earn the wrath of God and perpetrate evil on earth. And indeed, he is fighting the war with all means, not relenting nor repenting at all.

I feel pity for man. Man has a weak heart he must always strive to strengthen otherwise the devil will be able to penetrate it and lure it to commit crime. This is something about life that many people do not know. Hence, they continue to tread the path that God hates and they earn His wrath in the process.

Indeed, humans needs to understand the life in which they live so they can be free of evil and live it better. But the devil has created and influenced various avenues to distract man from the truth about life. Indeed, mankind is in danger. For if they do not fulfil their true purpose on earth, they will go to suffer the consequences in the life to come.

That's why the world needs Imes. A reformer of great understanding of life who will be coming to guide mankind to their purpose and help them fulfil it. But when you speak of the need for Imes, ignorant people will call you mad.

Like it or not, the world needs Imes. And he is coming to propagate the message of God and his glory and the glory of his cause will be known and felt throughout the world.

Imes, we await your coming grin
pls,what is Imes?
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
lookyzy:
pls,what is Imes?

The future will tell bro! Just be patient grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Amadaz:
who is Imes bro?

Bro, the future will tell. Just be patient grin
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by AbdOla: 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
How do u know their ages?did the shooter came with his birth certificate....Naira Marley abeg pass me the lighter
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by ForeThinker: 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
tck2000:
i like this picture

Gracia Milli amigos
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by tck2000(m): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2019
ForeThinker:

Gracia Milli amigos
Saludos!!!

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by BeEagle: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2019
Sunofgod:
Chai!

Nigeria is finished!
Wrong Sir. Biafra is finished. ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Hilbertrudolf(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
Swargu:
Apple seed ooo, i lived in that lodge, those small boy have sha collected the baton from their uncles.. RIP smallie

Absu student ?
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hilbertrudolf:

Absu student ?
Yea finished from ABSU
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by seanjy4konji: 12:52am On Sep 18, 2019
look at the enviroment where that picture is taken in 2019

what kind of good thing can ever come out of that neighbood apart from incest,unwanted pregnancy,vulcanizzers having Bleep with 12 year old girls,married woman,knacking by the stream,boy smoking hemp and robbing ar night.

GOD HELP NIGERIA.
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Greatzeus(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Are these residential buildings or dump sites Didn't expect humans to live in such despicable place especially so called developers undecided

1 Like

Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Kokaine(m): 5:42am On Sep 18, 2019
Robert yummy sandifer comes to mind
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2019
Gossipninja:
Watch The Video HERE
thunder fire you
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by makewetalk2: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
my dear
i have tried to help your life oh. you will thank me later.
Kokaine:
you need help
Re: 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State by Hilbertrudolf(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Swargu:
Yea finished from ABSU

Cool what set

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / Mother Of 4 Dupes Facebook Lover N5 Million (photo) / Lagos Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend, Vandalise 150 Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.