Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku (8453 Views)

Yves Bissouma Cleared Of Sexual Allegations Made Against Him Last October / Napoli's Supporters Chanting Osimhen's Name After His Late Goal Against Torino / Osimhen Scores As Napoli Beat Cagliari To Top Serie A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by heckymaicon(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Italian Serie A - Home of racism
Cagiliari - capital of racism
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Horlufemi(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2019
One time someone wanted me to help him setup a used phone from Europe, Germany to be precise.

The previous owner of that phone is an obsessed racist. All the pictures, memes were either ridiculing or insulting or happy inflicting harm to Africans.

I'm so sure he doesn't mind tying up an African and cut up their parts alive.

I'm never going to Germany unless it's a national assignment.
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Lateef73: 7:20am On Sep 18, 2019
drips8:
Racism will never end in European football until they have black people with power in the board of the FA.

A lot of white people even at the FA hate black players as well, they just try to put up a liberal face to the public.

Personally I think there is difference between Hate & Racism.
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by engrchykae(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2019
Vieamie:
Anytime a white man calls you a black monkey. Smile & return the favour with A WHITE PIG statement... period!
Everyone will be happy, trust me. No Time to vex, abeg
we are black monkeys while they are rhesus monkeys .
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by engrchykae(m): 7:30am On Sep 18, 2019
NACE13:
Even a black man in the west thinks Africans still live on trees, a particular country in African think they are better than the others in that same continent, then a particular tribe think they are better than the others in a particular African country. Even common Nairaland, is an everyday battle between two particular tribes. One thing is certain, if ethnicism is so hard to dissolve here, Racism will never stop. They should learn to deal with it. Go hard or you go home.

Almost every white man is racist, but they just try to act professional to mask it but some can't even stand the heat , so they take it off and come out. But how can Cagliari escape sanctions three times in a row. Just goes to show even the Italian FA are indirectly in support.

Is it just me but i don't know why I love countries like France, Belgium, Netherlands. I hardly hear any racist comment coming from there
and those nations who mentioned are economically and politically better placed than Italy
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by dfrost: 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Crazeworld:
Italians are racists

99.99% of the earth' population are racist and xenophobic humans. It cuts across every sphere.
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Kingkun69(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2019
NACE13:
Even a black man in the west thinks Africans still live on trees, a particular country in African think they are better than the others in that same continent, then a particular tribe think they are better than the others in a particular African country. Even common Nairaland, is an everyday battle between two particular tribes. One thing is certain, if ethnicism is so hard to dissolve here, Racism will never stop. They should learn to deal with it. Go hard or you go home.

Almost every white man is racist, but they just try to act professional to mask it but some can't even stand the heat , so they take it off and come out. But how can Cagliari escape sanctions three times in a row. Just goes to show even the Italian FA are indirectly in support.

Is it just me but i don't know why I love countries like France, Belgium, Netherlands. I hardly hear any racist comment coming from there
ah see you these countries Don use black ppl to the point racism tire them why do you think there are so many blacks in France and Belgium or French speaking African countries
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Kingkun69(m): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2019
If you call an Italian mob boss now all hell breaks loose see hypocrisy
Re: Cagliari Has Been Cleared Of Racist Chanting Towards Lukaku by Stanfeelings: 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
Racist Italian Authorities... what we heard on TV? something that has happened to Moise Kean, Matuidi and now Lukaku? what an ish! well, no be only naija dey stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scan Result Of Luke Shaw's Injury / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel / FIFA Approves Calabar Stadium For Nigeria, Malawi Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.