Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo (7772 Views)

FG Inaugurates Committee To Establish National Digital ID To Improve Governance / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by mercyvivv(f): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2019
The VP should remain unperturbed by the noise makers. He who laugh last, laughs best. We're behind you sir.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2019
This government is not doing well enough...
It's quite unfortunate that pastor oshibajo is part of the government... Despite all great ideas he used to churn out at the annual program in Lagos... Is impact is not felt... I will rather resign than be part of the failed government.... Choice is his
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by princetg: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2019
Ok ooooooooo
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by kettle84(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2019
omenka:
And what are you? The president of America and the tallest man in the world I presume.

Do you people ever have anything intelligent to say than insulting people? Are you even capable of an intelligent conversation? I pretty much doubt it.
Your write up is a crapy mess.come up with something reasonable.,omo ewedu.
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Bobyro: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Intelligent and most envied Vice President Nigeria has had so far

With all the noise going round from Odumakin's PDP afenifere, and Mike ozhekome , Professor Osinbajo seems unbothered

He isn't envied in anyway.... I would be glad personally if an educated man like osinbajo was the head... But in this case a governor is more than his title... They have turned the post of second in command to an object of ridicule. You should also know this.... The rich do not want the poor to excel in anyway... No matter the support and cover up of his inadequacy... He doesn't really care about you... Always call a spade a spade
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by solmusdesigns: 7:39am On Sep 18, 2019
Bobyro:

He isn't envied in anyway.... I would be glad personally if an educated man like osinbajo was the head... But in this case a governor is more than his title... They have turned the post of second in command to an object of ridicule. You should also know this.... The rich do not want the poor to excel in anyway... No matter the support and cover up of his inadequacy... He doesn't really care about you... Always call a spade a spade

Its been ignorance of our constituition that makes folks like you expect Professor Osinbajo to go against his principal buhari, Every agencies he oversees are working properly, as a reaseonble man, he is careful not to out shine his boss.

As for the assumption of that he doesnt care about the poor,, i just laugh at your ignorance, i met prof Osinbajo way back then in leadcity law department and i can categorically tell you, he cares genuinely about Nigeria and poor Nigerians hence why he decided to run a tradermoni personaly so it doesnt get hijacked by the rich civil servants
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by Bobyro: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Its been ignorance of our constituition that makes folks like you expect Professor Osinbajo to go against his principal buhari, Every agencies he oversees are working properly, as a reaseonble man, he is careful not to out shine his boss.

As for the assumption of that he doesnt care about the poor,, i just laugh at your ignorance, i met prof Osinbajo way back then in leadcity law department and i can categorically tell you, he cares genuinely about Nigeria and poor Nigerians hence why he decided to run a tradermoni personaly so it doesnt get hijacked by the rich civil servants
We aren't talking about him going against the master as it appears to be.. The rich wants to make poor folks like you believe that they care to get your votes... That's why it's called politics.... Talking about his works, you can see for yourself that he is already losing everything gradually.... The northerners want more power... This isn't a thing of tribal sentiment or shit you feel it is... I can't waste my precious time hating on a successful person!
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by sogodihno: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2019
northvietnam:
Shameless errand boy...

I am sure ur dad working in office commanding people can't lace Osinbajo shoe
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by blueghost(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2019
I just pity you. Oh if only you knew that you just a pawn
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by northvietnam(m): 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
sogodihno:

I am sure ur dad working in office commanding people can't lace Osinbajo shoe

I totally agree with you on this...

My Dad stands for something, he has intergrity
And a very Devoted and good Christian,

He can’t stoop so low to Lace a shameless man’s shoes, Never...
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by bilulu(m): 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Intelligent and most envied Vice President Nigeria has had so far

With all the noise going round from Odumakin's PDP afenifere, and Mike ozhekome , Professor Osinbajo seems unbothered

what makes him the most intelligent and most envied VP? is it by going round market sharing money? what has he done? what major role has he played in this administration?
Re: Next Level: What Fg Is Doing To Improve Governance, Service Delivery – Osinbajo by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
stop confusing Nigerians the more...the FG is doing nothing to alleviate anything in the country, instead they are preoccupied with 2023 elections......even your aides have been thrown out of the presidential villa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Okrika Is Okrika" Belema Thunders. / Breaking: Picture Of Suspended CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody / Palliatives: Knocks Trail Distribution Beneficiaries Decry Inadequate Foodstuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.