Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria (362 Views)

Bawa: "EFCC Is Investigating Source Of Money Used In Buying Nomination Forms" / “Come To Our Office To Discuss” – EFCC Replies Man Who Asks If He Can Do YAHOO / Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 18, 2019
I will go straight to the point to avoid writting a long epistle.
Lets reason this;
(1) has the arrest and intimidation from EFCC stop our politicians from looting or stealing? …. The answer is "NO. "
(2) Will the arrest, seizure and activities of EFCC ever stop looting, corruption and siphoning of public money?…… .The answer is "NO"
I am in support of EFCC arresting corrupt office holders BUT that stupid idea of seizing properties is a foolish move that is hurting the masses indirectly. If a politician build a structure like a hotel, mall, factory or lets say business center then such properties should be left alone because it provides employment to people BUT incase you disagree with me out of sentiment then I have a third question to ask you.
(3) Would this politicians not build their business in another country if the fear seizure of their property in Nigeria? You know the answer to the question.
Re: Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2019
the other one is they go after boys that invest in Nigeria. while sylva that stole and built 48 houses while investing stolen wealth abroad they return their assets to them. fools
Re: Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:48am On Sep 18, 2019
I detest corruption to the core
Re: Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria by xelly: 9:57am On Sep 18, 2019
It is very sad that we treat corruption with empathy. Corrupt Politicians should not only be punished but life ban from holding public office and made to pay 30% interest on the looted amount. Such 30% interest should be calculated from time of loot till the time of payment. If there's any property, such should be sold, whatever that is recovered should be subtracted from the principal loot then the percentage interest forced to pay.
Re: Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria by omenka(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2019
FarahAideed:
Corruption can also be a tool of equitable wealth distribution if we look at it deeply especially in a super Corrupt country like Nigeria ..you need to be a deep thinker to understand it
BooM!!! Here you have it folks!!! Coming from the fingers of one of the most dogged supporters of PDP!!

WONDERFUL!!

This post has been saved and will hunt you FOREVER!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Lets Discuss!!! EFCC Is Doing More Harm Than Good To Nigeria by FarahAideed: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2019
omenka:
BooM!!! Here you have it folks!!! Coming from the fingers of one of the most dogged supporters of PDP!!

WONDERFUL!!

This post has been saved and will hunt you FOREVER!

I don't understand Sir? What's this about?

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Advises Fulani Herdsmen On Where To Practice RUGA / Nigeria Does Not Need 109 Senators And 360 Reps - Rochas Okorocha / I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.