Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited (16408 Views)

Okorocha: EFCC Blocking Me From Presidential Screening / We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Okorocha: EFCC Didn’t Recover N7.9 Billion From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/6505254/efcc-confirms-rochas-okorochas-arrest#100770737

A former governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha, has broken his silence on his arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) over alleged misappropriation of public funds.

Okorocha was arrested by the EFCC operatives at about 4:10pm on Tuesday at his Unity House office located at Garki, Abuja.

Speaking through Sam Onwuemeodo, his media aide, Okorocha said since the anti-graft agency was doing its job, he would cooperate with the officials.

Although an EFCC official, who spoke with Daily Trust off the record, confirmed Okorocha’s arrest, the former governor claimed he was invited by the anti-graft agency.

“To us, the Commission is doing its job and should be given the needed co-operation. And Okorocha being a law-abiding citizen, would always cooperate with the Commission over the Matters in Courts.

“EFCC is not a slaughter House, but a very responsible institution and should be seen as such,” Onwuemeodo said.

He maintained that the former governor is being investigated because of the new leadership at the commission.

According to him, “The truth is that, Okorocha left as the governor of Imo State on May 28, 2019. And shortly after his exit as Governor, Imo State Government wrote Petitions upon Petitions against him.

“The EFCC investigated the petitions and has been in various Courts of the land with Okorocha, to that effect.

“And if the EFCC has decided to invite Okorocha for Clarifications on the matters already in Courts, especially with a new Chairman at the helm of affairs at the Commission, there is nothing wrong with that.

“The matters between EFCC and Okorocha over his governorship in Imo, have been pending in various Courts of the land.

“At the end of the day, we would know whether the Commission will be withdrawing the Cases in Courts, or would Continue with the Cases already in Courts.”

SOURCE

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Xscape1993(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
We have heard. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Enoch07: 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
okorohausa!!!! your matter don tire me abeg

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by slivertongue: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
OK. but don't cry witch hunt later
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Penguin2: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sorry, not sorry for you Okoroawusa!

This should be a lesson for anyone slaving for the caliphate, especially the idiot sharing rice in Kano claiming Fulani and Yoruba are Siamese twins, when they are done using you, they will discard you.

Okoroawusa is threatening to create another party that could see APC balkanized. That’s why they wanna distract the idiot by tightening the loop around his neck.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Lanretoye(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Happy invitation.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by CaptainAyub: 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Correct man.
If oil soup ppl could hype a hardened criminal and drug baron like Thiefnuubu and want him to be president, who am I not to sing the praises of a petty thief like cockRoachas

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Jostoman: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
They are really trying their best to divert our attention

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by PHPdeveloper200: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
lol, we understand. what a humble humiliation
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by dvdwed(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
�� Yes it is a slaughter house, it will slaughter your political ambition.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by SmartPolician: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
We have heard. What a great country rule by unfortunate people!

There can never be a great country with unfortunate leaders because leadership is everything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Streetpresident: 12:19am On Apr 14, 2021
e get some kind knocks wey Mumcy de give us those days wey de enter pain pesin like hell, but we go just pretend like say nothing do us because girls de around.....

Werey de pretend.....

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by NwaNimo1(m): 12:25am On Apr 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Fibonacci88: 3:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Mumu man. U see dat juju wey u dey always tie for neck as muffler go fail this time.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by lovere: 4:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Okwu onye mmiri na eri. This man raped imo state.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by BruncleZuma: 4:30am On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by smile11s(m): 4:30am On Apr 14, 2021
Lol it starts with invitations before you get slaughtered with the big D
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by AllenSpencer: 4:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Okaorocha`s kinsmen fail to realize that, he is the strongest link for the North to align with the East politically.

Many believing they taking him down, not knowing a regional political key, they taking down.

Politics 120 (3 Units)

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by PowerOfPrayer: 4:45am On Apr 14, 2021
grin

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by LegendaryLover(m): 5:01am On Apr 14, 2021
okay... invited to come, eat and drink abi?
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by BBBells: 5:01am On Apr 14, 2021
Efcc guys too got bills to pay

nepa bill, house rent, children sch fees, gas bills etc

SEN ROCHAS wey don leave since yesterday

DONT QUOTE ME I AM FASTING

Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by fasho01(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2021
Be making mouth mr iberibeism
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Tigaromil: 5:13am On Apr 14, 2021
According to him, “The truth is that, Okorocha left as the governor of Imo State on May 28, 2019. And shortly after his exit as Governor, Imo State Government wrote Petitions upon Petitions against him.

Yes we know oya go and face your warrant.
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by braunny(m): 5:18am On Apr 14, 2021
all na wash.....dem dey bait u..dey there dey talk slaughter house
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Onyenna(m): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2021
Dum*fvck!

Vomit everything.....
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Alejoas(m): 5:38am On Apr 14, 2021
grin
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Duplexxx: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Nawa o

This country

Na God hand we dey o
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by mu2sa2: 5:57am On Apr 14, 2021
In Imo state it's Igbo against Igbo, right in the heart of phantom biafra. Who will save the igbo from the igbo?
Re: Okorocha: EFCC Is Not A Slaughter House, I was only invited by Bobxin: 6:12am On Apr 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

There can never be a great country with unfortunate leaders because leadership is everything.

Someone said here on NL when the news of his arrest came, that they will claim It was just an invitation. Smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months / ICPC Interrogates Fmr IGP Mike Okiro, Others Over N275.5m Fraud / When Yorubas Travel We Dont Do Interstate, We Go International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.