Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER (293 Views)

I’ll Lead Nigeria Out Of Darkness’ — Atiku Speaks On Plans For Power Sector / Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by AyomideMrFabu: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2019
Youth Take Over.
I have taken time to study the dynamics of the governance we have today and the more the day, the more it is becoming the worst nightmare. I asked myself why we are maltreated and ungodly? Also, I was amazed when we voted in the agent of change who promised us heaven on earth and later besieges on us agonies just as if things fall apart.
I asked myself again, is it there fault? Without a drop of doubt, swing through my sense how we joke a lot with things that are costing us our future. Like this one where monkey swallowed N70 millions and snake swallowed N36 millions. We begin to tag “snake in the monkey shadow” where those old leaders are easily sprouting with our futures.
Another question came across, who are those making the tags and who are those making the happenings? The simplest answer I was able to give was the old leaders who we offered the chance to pilot our affairs that now begins to lay us back with enunciating gossips purposeful for their interest.
It is a shame in the life of a country which was once the ‘giant of Africa’. I sift and asked myself, are these their faults? No, if not the youths that gave them the chance.
Youth take over, I found it appealing when the motion was moved and realize its time to define the word consistency with growth.
The time our feelings need to be fulfilled about real politics discuss. The greed and overrated propagandists parties who pushed us around have to stop peddling our interest. Neither the PDP nor the APC or any other allotted party can take us to the promising arena. Therefore, we need new philanthropist, new ideologies that would cast the long bewildered threats.
The old wagon leaders achievements cannot be justified in comparison to the hardship, inflation, unemployment of youths, economic recession, under the equipped hospital, decay of educational system, the erratic downfall of education standard and the national growth.
Those old leaders brought these to us. The youths need to prioritize and take our pride in changing history. We need to sacrifice for the unborn. In addition, we all need to prove of not being machines, we are not robots. Let show them we know what they are doing to us, and collectively through unity, we are ready to stop them.
However, we should be committed to standardize and sanitize the Nigeria political emporium. The ace of the old leaders is to keep us poor. They are always after getting us manipulated. They walk on us with the influence of our stolen money. Thereafter, they used their political strategies to keep us hungry and promptly turned politics into money business.
During the election period, they gave us bread and steal away our future for complete 4years; they promised us not to be fulfilled basis and meal our hood for a day to enjoy the rest of 3years and 364days left. They overshadowed our interest in money politics. The youths should stand to end it; we should with our one voice of vibrancy refused to sell our future and that of the unborn.
Youth Take Over, our commitment to engendering a new Nigeria will be attained if and only we are ready to say no to money politics. The idea of being a political animal/servant should be drowned. We should use all the available avenue to make our voice heard. Therefore, we need to show them our valiant. We should keep on beating the drum till everyone can dance to the beat.
Although, it seems a herculean task but achievable. Let’s put aside personal/emotional interests and sentiments. We should maximize the use of the available gadget to educate, empower, enlighten, and organize ourselves for the monumental assignments because we’ve been pushed around enough.
We can begin the ideology by getting informed about the electoral acts and bye-laws. Eschewing ultra vitiated bellicosity among us, sifting through the new ones from any political party with specific ideas and personal proven track record to the macrocosm community and humanity demonstrating been efficient to pilot the affairs.
Youth Take Over! At no point should any youth speak on behalf of anybody who is flinty enough to rule at old age? Imagine brains and life’s that have been adversely affected severely due to the recklessness exhibited and the story of “serve the father, serve the son” which now spread like a viral disease.
The issue of being a godfather should be knocked down. The youth should inhibit the will of making things happen themselves.
Furthermore, the moment the visions are envisaged, it then turns into a matter of time and compassion before it becomes history. The utmost zeal in reinforcing Nigeria concession of a new nation is making a move begin with you. It’s essential and more crucial to be diplomatic, visionary and encompass the status quo in building a New Nigeria.
YOUTH TAKE OVER!
Stop them from the inhumane treatment; we can make it happen.
I Stand with; #NotTooYoungToRule
Posted by Alatise Ibrahim Olu.on 9jabetter.com
An Anticipating Nigeria SENATOR.
Upload your next music with us @ AyomideMrFabu / 9jabetter.com
For more https://www.9jabetter.com/2019/09/who-can-lead-nigeria-out-of-nightmare.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by iyimide(m): 4:43am On Sep 19, 2019
I can lead us out

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 19, 2019
Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by ursullalinda(f): 5:00am On Sep 19, 2019
First of all we need 'reorientation as a people before we can progress because sincerely i'm more scared of the youths than the older generation. Our psyche needs to change about politics, tribe , religion etc before we can pick the messiah of our time or even identify one when we see him/her

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by donbachi(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2019
We have over slept
Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by Inteltower: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2019
let us start at tackling the matter from the electoral phase
I came up with an idea that is about a private electoral group. what I mean is an aside group that votes for political candidates based our collective consensus, number & analysis.

we are getting it wrong when the electoral polls come, the voting behavior by our youths & regions are appalling. the youths have majority stake in the population so automatically we ought to have more of the electoral power at the voting polls.

am suggesting a movement/group I call "We Vote"
a body or expanding group that vote rightly, or by a common goal based on majority.

no more should we be careless allowing ethnicity dictate at the electoral polls but an organized group that collectively vote persons based on merit.

so let us come together now, & build a strong membership base, engage in politics & dictate the political terrain. 2023 will soon be around the corner..

if interested quote me so that I add you to our whatsapp group.
Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by Inteltower: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2019
AyomideMrFabu:
Youth Take Over.
I have taken time to study the dynamics of the governance we have today and the more the day, the more it is becoming the worst nightmare. I asked myself why we are maltreated and ungodly? Also, I was amazed when we voted in the agent of change who promised us heaven on earth and later besieges on us agonies just as if things fall apart.
I asked myself again, is it there fault? Without a drop of doubt, swing through my sense how we joke a lot with things that are costing us our future. Like this one where monkey swallowed N70 millions and snake swallowed N36 millions. We begin to tag “snake in the monkey shadow” where those old leaders are easily sprouting with our futures.
Another question came across, who are those making the tags and who are those making the happenings? The simplest answer I was able to give was the old leaders who we offered the chance to pilot our affairs that now begins to lay us back with enunciating gossips purposeful for their interest.
It is a shame in the life of a country which was once the ‘giant of Africa’. I sift and asked myself, are these their faults? No, if not the youths that gave them the chance.
Youth take over, I found it appealing when the motion was moved and realize its time to define the word consistency with growth.
The time our feelings need to be fulfilled about real politics discuss. The greed and overrated propagandists parties who pushed us around have to stop peddling our interest. Neither the PDP nor the APC or any other allotted party can take us to the promising arena. Therefore, we need new philanthropist, new ideologies that would cast the long bewildered threats.
The old wagon leaders achievements cannot be justified in comparison to the hardship, inflation, unemployment of youths, economic recession, under the equipped hospital, decay of educational system, the erratic downfall of education standard and the national growth.
Those old leaders brought these to us. The youths need to prioritize and take our pride in changing history. We need to sacrifice for the unborn. In addition, we all need to prove of not being machines, we are not robots. Let show them we know what they are doing to us, and collectively through unity, we are ready to stop them.
However, we should be committed to standardize and sanitize the Nigeria political emporium. The ace of the old leaders is to keep us poor. They are always after getting us manipulated. They walk on us with the influence of our stolen money. Thereafter, they used their political strategies to keep us hungry and promptly turned politics into money business.
During the election period, they gave us bread and steal away our future for complete 4years; they promised us not to be fulfilled basis and meal our hood for a day to enjoy the rest of 3years and 364days left. They overshadowed our interest in money politics. The youths should stand to end it; we should with our one voice of vibrancy refused to sell our future and that of the unborn.
Youth Take Over, our commitment to engendering a new Nigeria will be attained if and only we are ready to say no to money politics. The idea of being a political animal/servant should be drowned. We should use all the available avenue to make our voice heard. Therefore, we need to show them our valiant. We should keep on beating the drum till everyone can dance to the beat.
Although, it seems a herculean task but achievable. Let’s put aside personal/emotional interests and sentiments. We should maximize the use of the available gadget to educate, empower, enlighten, and organize ourselves for the monumental assignments because we’ve been pushed around enough.
We can begin the ideology by getting informed about the electoral acts and bye-laws. Eschewing ultra vitiated bellicosity among us, sifting through the new ones from any political party with specific ideas and personal proven track record to the macrocosm community and humanity demonstrating been efficient to pilot the affairs.
Youth Take Over! At no point should any youth speak on behalf of anybody who is flinty enough to rule at old age? Imagine brains and life’s that have been adversely affected severely due to the recklessness exhibited and the story of “serve the father, serve the son” which now spread like a viral disease.
The issue of being a godfather should be knocked down. The youth should inhibit the will of making things happen themselves.
Furthermore, the moment the visions are envisaged, it then turns into a matter of time and compassion before it becomes history. The utmost zeal in reinforcing Nigeria concession of a new nation is making a move begin with you. It’s essential and more crucial to be diplomatic, visionary and encompass the status quo in building a New Nigeria.
YOUTH TAKE OVER!
Stop them from the inhumane treatment; we can make it happen.
I Stand with; #NotTooYoungToRule
Posted by Alatise Ibrahim Olu.on 9jabetter.com
An Anticipating Nigeria SENATOR.
Upload your next music with us @ AyomideMrFabu / 9jabetter.com
For more https://www.9jabetter.com/2019/09/who-can-lead-nigeria-out-of-nightmare.html?m=1

hello dear... I like your conviction & feel the same way
let's join forces

1 Like

Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by femicyrus(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2019
omoyele sowore is the most qualified to lead us to the promise land. Nigerians in diaspora are quite aware of this truth but suffering Nigerians at home can't see beyond APC&PDP. Even the youth who are yet to see the world believes in their analogue leaders to take them to the promise land while some only needs 5-10k trader moni to vote in their leader for the next 4 years.
Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by Yujin(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2019
Lol. Who will take you guys seriously? Ordinary sustained protest to force the present government to accede to your demands you can't hold yet you want to take over. Where's Sowore? You guys have forgotten him while he languishes. Anyway, carry on with the charade. Others have their own plans clearly cut out. Adios Nigerian youth.
Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by meccuno: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2019
Division is the answer.
Re: Who Can Lead Nigeria Out Of The Nightmare? YOUTH TAKE OVER by juvewalex(m): 8:41am On Sep 19, 2019
Which youths? Youths who are smoking Igbo , taking drugs , doing fraud ,kidnapping right and left .

Everyone is compromised in this nation and we are not ready to take over anything because we crave for parties enjoyment too much . Once any youth leader is given 100m , he will just sabotage the effort of his followers .

How many of our youths are educated to know what's our right ? While we the educated ones are just keyboard warriors.

Eevery city in Nigeria is dominated by touts especially Southern parts , the system has made it to be so since inception.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Governor, Seriake Dickson Sacks His Special Adviser Of Eight Years / South Africa, Nigeria Among World’s Most Dangerous Places To Live - Expatriates / Governors And Their Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.