Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue (26835 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by DaSleak: 6:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Yung6ix a Nigerian rapper currently in the United State earlier today posted a video on his official Instagram page showing moments he was just released after been arrested  due to false accusations.

According to him he was arrested after a company called kays jewelers called the Police on him, he said he was racially abused and called a criminal, he also took time to thank some of his friends that got him out on bail.

He said : Was wrongfully accused by kays jewelers. Spent the last few hours wondering if I was gonna be another innocent black man getting f—k by the system. I’m going to be pressing charges for racial profiling #blacklivesmatter. Jealous out 27th shout to all my J.D’s and everyone who supported my release today.

Watch the Video Below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2k0V0qlbTP/

https://www.thesleak.com/rapper-yung6ix-arrested-in-the-u-s-suffers-racial-profiling/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by adewest1999(m): 6:22am On Sep 19, 2019
grin
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Adeoludt(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2019
grin
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Dathypebruv(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2019
K
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by hisexcellency34: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Sorry bro. My lawyer will take up your case free of charge

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2019
grin undecided grin cheesy wink
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by megamank(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2019
This one na small one.... Very soon for any Nigerian to enter any country go hard....

Let us die here together o.... No body should be running up and down looking for grove and better life....

Block all your borders ..... Let us even know how many we be self.....
317 jobless people don come add join the millions already jobless.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Fasorod(f): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2019
Serious
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Earthquake1: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2019
The guy is always in one drama or the other

2 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Ceromtrue: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2019
If we can repair our country and remain here. We will not suffer all this shame...

But them go gree?
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by iamawara(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Bawizzo(m): 11:16am On Sep 19, 2019
u even had to pay bail out funds for being profiled racially.. racism is real though, but there is something Dix niqqa ain't telling.

16 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by NwanyiOkpa(f): 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
The conundrum i have with Yung6ix is that he is either accusing people of stealing his neck chain or accusing his friends of being fake friends or claiming to have been arrested by a Jeweler.

Sir Dr. Yung6ix,i am beginning to feel like you doctor all your stories to make a headline. Do you need attention so that you can release a song? Talk to us, don't be shy!

33 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by solmusdesigns: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
undecided

tough luck for innocent hard working Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by FuckDaMods: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
This guy and his fake rich gangster stories tho.. That's how he said his brand new iPhone x fell and broke, that's how he said his bank account was hacked and millions of dollars was stolen. Now this undecided
Better come to your edo, onome is waiting for you

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by pavoda: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2019
only 250? Gerrara here
arimahoseloka:
CowryWise is a personal finance platform. CowryWise automates your savings and investment, taking away the stress and planning required to do such on a regular basis. Your plans generate interests daily over the period you specify.

With a whooping 15% interest rate per annum, grow your savings on your own terms with our completely automated process & plans, Interests are paid daily and withdrawable at your convenient time!!

We make investment simpler than it sounds. Invest in mutual funds tailored to you and your financial position, and watch the returns keep rolling in.

Get ₦250 free when you use my link to save or invest with cowrywise you start with as little as ₦100!!

Link in my bio

1 Like

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by dayleke: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Welcome to America....

But you wan sue , abi?

But why Kay's Jewelers called the popo on you na?
We only seeing the smoke and no fire...

3 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by CarGuideNG: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by iReddington: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Abeg, stop making me laff. grin he wants to sue, you're even lucky you weren't shot like a deer.
People are fighting #blacklivesmatter cause, this one sef dey raise hand.

16 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Crazeworld(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Good to know this is not crime related

Meanwhile, I'm available for your online documents and Print-out Slips. Check my signature
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2019
The credit card he carded and wanted using for payment was declined nor reported.
If you know u know

10 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by kendrick93(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2019
What's that he's carrying on his head?
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by logan2(m): 11:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Always in the news for bad stuffs

If his jewelry or iPhone is not stolen
His bitcoin will be missing or his twitter account hacked....

Leaves me to wonder the saying that birds of same feather flock together

3 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by CarGuideNG: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by CarGuideNG: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Sorry bro. My lawyer will take up your case free of charge

You want your lawyer in Arochukwu to defend Yung6ix in US ?

Are you one of the IPOB that beat Ekwerenmadu in Germany and got arrested in Umuahia ?

18 Likes

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by dfrost: 11:23am On Sep 19, 2019
megamank:
This one na small one.... Very soon for any Nigerian to enter any country go hard....

Let us die here together o.... No body should be running up and down looking for grove and better life....

Block all your borders ..... Let us even know how many we be self.....
317 jobless people don come add join the millions already jobless.....

I don die oOo cheesy grin my belle oOo

1 Like

Re: Kays Jewelers: Yung6ix Arrested In US, Suffers Racial Profiling, To Sue by dfrost: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2019
kendrick93:
What's that he's carrying on his head?

Sponge cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death / Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Death Prophecy Has Affected Shatta Wale’s Performance In Bed – Maurice Ampaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.