Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? (1625 Views)

Calabar Girls / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by Ilamina(f): 6:21am On Sep 19, 2019
smiley
Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by Oblitz(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2019
They're beautiful
Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by meobizy(f): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2019
...Girls?
Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by seniorgozman(m): 6:50am On Sep 19, 2019
They are good in bed

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by lilmonarch(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2019
They'll lash u till your prick screams i surrender cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by Dannieln1: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2019
All the things I know about calabar girls are assumptions

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by Skmoda360(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2019
This mumu have come again...... grin

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by femi4: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2019
Ilamina:

smiley
They are hardworking, good cook with high libido
Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by DankemzI(m): 8:48am On Sep 19, 2019
Stop sexualizing our women.

Calabar girls are hardworking
They are clean and neat tongue
They are homely and humble
They are intelligent and outgoing
They have the best marriage materials
They are God fearing and respectful.
Calabar girls are fun Lovers cool cheesy wink
If you're married to Calabar woman you're blessed.
You got direct visa to heaven

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by Yahman1(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Na person wey no wan dey productive dey ask this kind question undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ilamina:

smiley
Don't go and work o...later when you commit suicide they will blame Buhari. If I label u an idiot now they will ban me for six months, if I ask why Yoruba girls are the dirtiest set of folks in the world your brother will ban me so make I jejely mind my business.
Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by Ilamina(f): 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Don't go and work o...later when you commit suicide you will blame Buhari. If I label u an idiot now the will ban me for six months, if I ask why Yoruba girls are the dirties in the world your brother will ban me so make I jejely mind my business.

If you don't have anything good to say
Please mind your business, thank you
Re: What Do You Know About Calabar Girls? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ilamina:

If you don't have anything good to say
Please mind your business, thank you
I will mind my business when you desist from posting trash on a public forum.
Don't you sound ridiculous telling me to mind my business on a public platform?
You need a serious help grin

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Divorce An Nnewi Man And Get Away Just Like That / 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted / Lady Gaga Tested Positive To Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.