Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars (31012 Views)

Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / 'Stop Donkeys From Extinction': Eyinnaya Abaribe Opposes Yahaya Abdullahi's Bill / INEC Declares Yahaya Abdullahi Winner In Niger State, Cancels Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by engrchykae(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Le2money:
Cant dey even buy it from their hefty salaries?

kai the distinguished senators even need HARDSHIP ALLOWANCES,WARDROBE ALLOWANCES BECAUSE FIGHTING IS INEVITABLE,YOU KNOW THEY ALSO NEED FARM SUBSIDY ALLOWANCES BECAUSE HERDSMEN HAVE DESTROYED THE FARMS OF SOME ABLE SENATORS IN THE HOUSE.
LEST I FORGET THEY ALSO NEED CITIZENSHIP ALLOWANCES BECAUSE ITS NOT EASY TO BE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA.
I AM NOT DONE BECAUSE ALONG THE LINE IF I REMEMBER OTHER ALLOWANCES I WILL BRING THEM TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HONOURABLE ASSEMBLY.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Legendguru: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Cowards
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by King44(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
DominusPrime:

his is why I don't support any party. apc and pdp senators, ministers, legislators etc will sit down together and take these decisions in unison irrespective of how it is biting he common man and yet one youth will carry them on their head...
youth most times we be our own problems
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by JeffreyLiaison(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
When they say vote for other parties, MBA.
Only APC and PDP exists in our eyes,later we would start cursing them.
2023 again they would do the same thing, useless country

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by tomalyn007: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
I guess the useless senator who made this statement is on drugs.
How can you be driving an SUVs car worth of #5.5b when the masses are wallowing in poverty why not make rethink and diversify in the fund to boost the economy of the country for the interest of the people you're leading.

When the wicked rules, the people suffer.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by deolu2000(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
kerzhim:

Those 60% need to be questioned honestly
It is not their fault that the government structure in Nigeria is bad and easily manipulated to favour the elites. They are simply exploring the rot that is inherent in the Senate. some 3 to 4 terms senators get such luxury SUVs couple with 2 other utility vehicles every term .
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by emsheddy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
with all due respect and serious seriousness sir, THUNDER FIRE YOU!!!!!
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by kerzhim(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
deolu2000:

It is not their fault that the government structure in Nigeria is bad and easily manipulated to favour the elites. They are simply exploring the rot that is inherent in the Senate. some 3 to 4 terms senators get such luxury SUVs couple with 2 other utility vehicles every term .
Honestly our constitution is a mess
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Adroit144(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
mokt:
May Thunder fire the senator ASAP. IJN.
Amen broda
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by ridwanlawal: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
I reserve my comment for now
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Nurumaxy: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
when hunger wan kill many of una follow country men una wan spend 5.5billion on cars ha naija naija naija i rest my case.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82374949:
If this trash is true ,
This is an insult to Nigerians.
This is NOT the change we voted for.

These kids below are the ones that need wardrobe allowance,
And vehicles that will be taking them to and from school.
Not our senators.

Stop being hypocritical, that's the change your evil party APC is bringing to Nigeria and unfortunately you support them.

I thought you people were calling Saraki a thief, now APC is in total control of the house, and stealing more than Saraki.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 20, 2019
King44:
youth most times we be our own problems

I tell you sir
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Galapagous(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2019
ur fada their
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by Le2money(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2019
U are too funny abeg grin grin

engrchykae:
kai the distinguished senators even need HARDSHIP ALLOWANCES,WARDROBE ALLOWANCES BECAUSE FIGHTING IS INEVITABLE,YOU KNOW THEY ALSO NEED FARM SUBSIDY ALLOWANCES BECAUSE HERDSMEN HAVE DESTROYED THE FARMS OF SOME ABLE SENATORS IN THE HOUSE.
LEST I FORGET THEY ALSO NEED CITIZENSHIP ALLOWANCES BECAUSE ITS NOT EASY TO BE A CITIZEN OF NIGERIA.
I AM NOT DONE BECAUSE ALONG THE LINE IF I REMEMBER OTHER ALLOWANCES I WILL BRING THEM TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HONOURABLE ASSEMBLY.
Re: Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars by deolu2000(m): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
kerzhim:

Honestly our constitution is a mess
More than a mess but a shackle placed on us as a nation by the colonial masters and unfortunately we have refused to break free from this limiting factors.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way / Saraki At Dino Melaye's Sister's Wedding - Photos / APC Numerical Strength Halts Dogara’s Planned Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.