Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (62494 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dinho20(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2019
donphetus:
These girls ear is not even opened, no earrings
YOU MUST BE A GENIUS TO NOTICE THIS

ANYWAYS, SUCH LADIES ARE SCARCE

THEY ARE ONE IN A MILLION.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by donphetus(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Dinho20:
YOU MUST BE A GENIUS TO NOTICE THIS

ANYWAYS, SUCH LADIES ARE SCARCE

THEY ARE ONE IN A MILLION.
but how do you manage to locate all these girls
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by mercyviv(f): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2019
My ONLY concern is; did she eventually eat the snack or throw it away?!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dinho20(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2019
donphetus:
but how do you manage to locate all these girls
THEY ARE OLD FRIENDS
YOU KNOW AM NOT A WOMANIZER TYPE
SO, SOMETIMES AM NOT ALWAYS INTERESTED
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by donphetus(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Dinho20:
THEY ARE OLD FRIENDS
YOU KNOW AM NOT A WOMANIZER TYPE
SO, SOMETIMES AM NOT ALWAYS INTERESTED
can you arrange one for me grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dinho20(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2019
donphetus:
can you arrange one for me grin
NOPE, BYE
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Holy Moses!!!!

Maybe na all those #300 own

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by passionberry(f): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2019
donstan18:
Kpomolized Shawarma.

She should be grateful it was maggot she saw, afterall she didn't buy the shawarma herself.
. grin. Ok I was there whn u bought it for her. So someone can not buy shawama again with her money...? I buy shawama for myself with my money ? Must a man buy us everythng?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Dinho20:
WOMEN AND SHAWARMA
ANYWAYS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO LADIES
I will only take the white girl if the black girl doesn't want to take me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Kareem1608(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2019
Funny though

Get your Glo data @ affordable prices

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by experience2019(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2019
did she eat shawama?
smiley wink
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I am Shocked that you are Shocked.
Please, We just have to support our LOCAL PRODUCTS
Let's crave for varieties like SNAIL in Shawarma, periwinkles, as well as bushmeat shawarma, crocodile meat,
Let me add my own: Shrimp, stock fish and Ugwu! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Vincad: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2019
midnighter:
Lol. Localised shawarma

Some entrepreneur could see the business opportunity in this and start adding custom fillings to shawarma to make it more interesting...

I sometimes feel that it needs something like sweet potato or a spoonful of mashed up, seasoned beans to spice it up... cos at times the chicken wey dey inside dey too damn dry....

But if you put beans in shawarma it don turn to burrito na. Also if your shawarma is dry, change your shawarma guy. The guy I buy from, if you eat his shawarma ehn, you will want to eat that paper they use to wrap it.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by midnighter(f): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2019
Vincad:

But if you put beans in shawarma it don turn to burrito na. Also if your shawarma is dry, change your shawarma guy. The guy I buy from, if you eat his shawarma ehn, you will want to eat that paper they use to wrap it.

Yeah a burrito and shawarma are the same thing but from different cultures ie. different spices and different methods of preparation. Basically just a wrap roll or a sandwich

Yeah you're right...or better still i should make it at home lol grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dareal90s(m): 11:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Lucid1:
Got to be in the West, that’s where you find all manners of fvckery
true, nd na one Igbo boy dey sell am

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by ABOVEDELAW: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2019
STOP FORMING I KNOW IT ALL, IN EVERY SHARMA SPOT OVERSEAS, YOU WILL BE ASKED THE TYPE OF MEAT YOU WANT IN YOUR SHARWAMA, CHICKEN, BEEF, MUTTON ETC.
solmusdesigns:
grin

Shawarma simply means Sandwich made with arabic pita bread , and Sandwich can contain anything as fillings depending on your recipe..., in Dubai i have eating all kind of shawarma, some with Chicken, Beef or mutton and even hot Dog sussage

The best have eating is the one without meat, but with only Falafel (Arabic Akara balls)

Am sure if the Slay queen tried the falafel shawarma and saw Akara, or the vegetarian type and saw only salad she would report to instablog

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Sanchez01: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Sanchez01 grin
LMAO! grin

This Buhari period is no jokes at all! grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Sanchez01: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Shawarma simply means Sandwich made with arabic pita bread , and Sandwich can contain anything as fillings depending on your recipe..., in Dubai i have eating all kind of shawarma, some with Chicken, Beef or mutton and even hot Dog sussage

The best have eating is the one without meat, but with only Falafel (Arabic Akara balls)

Am sure if the Slay queen tried the falafel shawarma and saw Akara, or the vegetarian type and saw only salad she would report to instablog

Sorry but you aren't making sense. I'm sure you skipped the part where they must have been asked the type of Shawarma they wanted, which is typical of any Shawarma spot.

No one in their right senses would buy Shawarma with Ponmo or hide fillings, particularly when they know it is filled with Ponmo. It's like spending 2k or more to buy some diced Ponmo. Now imagine the shock after ordering Chicken Shawarma, only to find Ponmo therein.

By the way, it is either with Pita bread or Tortilla wraps.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Ishilove: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sanchez01:

Sorry but you aren't making sense. I'm sure you skipped the part where they must have been asked the type of Shawarma they wanted, which is typical of any Shawarma spot.

No one in their right senses would buy Shawarma with Ponmo or hide fillings, particularly when they know it is filled with Ponmo. It's like spending 2k or more to buy some diced Ponmo. Now imagine the shock after ordering Chicken Shawarma, only to find Ponmo therein.

By the way, it is either with Pita bread or Tortilla wraps.
Foodie. Upon all you still pelenge tongue
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by AJohnnasa(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ngwababe

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move...
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sounds like something pocohantas will eat.
Medium rare cow skin shawama with specially flavored filling
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by mamaa88(f): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
No be crime nau,it is kpomo sharwama
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Mercy2006(f): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dareal90s:
true, nd na one Igbo boy dey sell am
. E fit be them o,chai, if you see the so called hot dogs those guys they sell for my area,mehn!!!!
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by ngwababe(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
AJohnnasa:
Ngwababe

This is the end
Hold your breath and count to ten
Feel the earth move...

Pomo inside shawarma? Na creativity, no be the end. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
When OP will be buying 200 naira shawarma angry
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Sanchez01: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ishilove:

Foodie. Upon all you still pelenge tongue
Lol! What to do? grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Judybash93(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
I think this is actually a good innovation... If it's delicious then what's wrong with it?
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by hisgrace090: 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

What i put in my Sandwich wether butter or meat, or what europeans put in their pie wether meat , fish, blueberry, peas, or what arabs put in a Shawarma shouldnt stop africans from being creative with their recipe because of inferiority complex, till date Arabs, Paki and Indians still eat rice with bare hands in trays, same way Chinese use chopsticks

Its either shawama with its original ingredients or you give it a new name.

Say no to fraud!
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is very innovative
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Thank God I'm in a country where I can easily ask for a refund if what I get isn't what I paid for, because that's what I would've done. I don't fancy deceitful behavior like this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Burgerlomo: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
sisisioge:
It is not pomo! It is chicken thick skin grin grin

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Americanboy35: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2019
And what's bad in ponmo shawarma, thats called innovation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / Nigerian Fruits And Veggies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.