Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (62493 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Thats Naija shawarma naa where they expecting snail before grin grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Tony2k3(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Mutemenot(m): 7:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Tomorrow now them go say ' I need shawama with kpomo' cheesy
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Femijohn198: 7:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Ladies with their wahala,she the talk as if Na her money she take buy it..Na market wey dem fit fine dem be dat.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Femijohn198:
Ladies with their wahala,she the talk as if Na her money she take buy it..Na market wey dem fit fine dem be dat.
Na dat One dey Vex me Pass.
I bet U, that Babe no sabi SWITCH on STOVE or GAS COOKER.
She may not know the way to her MOTHER'S KITCHEN...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by oloriLFC(f): 7:54am On Sep 21, 2019
How much own did they buy? Cos if it is #300 like the one I saw in one area like that, ponmo gaz to be inside
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by id4sho(m): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Typical Yoruba Shawarma , Awon Ibadan bois, I lie
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by ekestic1976(f): 7:55am On Sep 21, 2019
donstan18:
Kpomolized Shawarma.

She should be grateful it was maggot she saw, afterall she didn't buy the shawarma herself.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by iamJ(m): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2019
I don't blame her

Pomo wll ruin the taste
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by NaijaEnjoy: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2019
iamJ:
I don't blame her

Pomo wll ruin the taste

Stop Crying Because Of Money Bro, blogging Business pays
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by mamajj17(f): 8:02am On Sep 21, 2019
grin grin grin All na PROTEIN grin grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by TemmyT002(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2019
I still don't understand what people see in that Sharwarma sef
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by hisgrace090: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2019
MrWTF:
It's funny How we feel our products aren't up to par with the Europeans/Americans.

Until that mindset changes, development would be far from reach

What is too hard in replacing the pomo with what the Europeans uses if Nigerians love it that way?
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by 2shure: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Why are shawamas over priced here. It should be like 500 naira max. No, lounge will sell theirs for 1600. Other bars 1200.1k
Scams
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by collinsmcmorgan(m): 8:06am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians sef get problem
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Cutehector(m): 8:07am On Sep 21, 2019
That sharwarma can only originate from one place in nigeria
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by solmusdesigns: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2019
hisgrace090:

What is too hard in replacing the pomo with what the Europeans uses if Nigerians love it that way?

Because it isnt an european staple,

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by hisgrace090: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Because it isnt an european staple,

So you're now in the business of forcing people to eat what they don't enjoy in the name of tradition ehh?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by solmusdesigns: 8:16am On Sep 21, 2019
hisgrace090:

So your now in the business of forcing people to eat what they don't enjoy in the na of tradition ehh?

No am against people rubbishing other peoples recipe

1 Like

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by JonOlive: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Shawarma simply means Sandwich made with arabic pita bread in arabic, and Sandwich can contain anything as fillings..., in Dubai i have eating all kind of shawarma, some with Chicken, Beef or mutton even hot Dog sussage

The best have eating is the one without any meat, but with Falafel (Arabic Akara balls)

Am sure if the Slay queen tried the falafel shawarma and saw Akara, or the vegetarian type and saw only salad she would report to instablog
You made a lot of sense but your english can trigger an arabic migraine in somebody's head!
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2019
URblogger:
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQNJY4LcCec

What are you wating for?
See what one of our Rose Glow Skincare students is doing with the skills she got within a few weeks....

Are you still there asking what and what skincare product o buy for your family?
Why not join the train and start making it yourself with pure organic and botanic ingredients.
You can also package and sell as you can see, it no different from what you throw money away to buy from big cosmetic shops.

Join the class today and be a formulator of all kinds of skincare and cosmetic products.

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by hisgrace090: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:

No am against people rubbishing other peoples recipe

He who want to prepare an eggless omelet will try to inform his customers before unleashing it on them unnaware.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2019
What are you wating for?
See what one of our Rose Glow Skincare students is doing with the skills she got within a few weeks....

Are you still there asking what and what skincare product o buy for your family?
Why not join the train and start making it yourself with pure organic and botanic ingredients.
You can also package and sell as you can see, it no different from what you throw money away to buy from big cosmetic shops.

Join the class today and be a formulator of all kinds of skincare and cosmetic products.

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by solmusdesigns: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2019
hisgrace090:

He who want to prepare an eggless omelet will try to inform his customers before unleashing it on them an aware.

What i put in my Sandwich wether butter or meat, or what europeans put in their pie wether meat , fish, blueberry, peas, or what arabs put in a Shawarma shouldnt stop africans from being creative with their recipe because of inferiority complex, till date Arabs, Paki and Indians still eat rice with bare hands in trays, same way Chinese use chopsticks
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by CaptainMitch: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2019
That's what you get for buying cheap and substandard shawarma. Them do am as your money reach.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Dinho20(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2019
WOMEN AND SHAWARMA

ANYWAYS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO LADIES

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by samuelallino(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Seriously...shawama don upgrade ooh, so finally dem don dey add kpomo. Soonest bone go follow join
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by goslowgoslow(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
MrWTF:
It's funny How we feel our products aren't up to par with the Europeans/Americans.

Until that mindset changes, development would be far from reach
Is shawarma a Nigerian product?
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Revolva(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2019
Hahaha

Nigeria na very funny place pomo inside shawanma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY18V6PSyPw
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by MrWTF(m): 8:31am On Sep 21, 2019
goslowgoslow:

you could produce it smiley
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by midnighter(f): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2019
goslowgoslow:

It should be...as in something like "adopted cuisine" the way Americans love chinese food.

And to be frank, the way lebanese people finish everybody in this country, we are supposed to be getting something out of it.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Johnbulll(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Dinho20:
WOMEN AND SHAWARMA

ANYWAYS, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THESE TWO LADIES
Go for the white lady forget about Nigerian women they are golddiggers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / Nigerian Fruits And Veggies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.