Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma (62496 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / How To Prepare Shawarma From Scratch (Photo) / JAMAL'S Special Abuja: This Small Joint Probably Sells The Best Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by nlPoster: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
I dont know what shawarma is (a wrap?), but could the pictures be clearer.

If properly packaged and researched, why can't ponmo be an ingredient ?
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by nlPoster: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ok, shawarma is gyros, for those who were wondering, like me.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by meobizy(f): 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ponmo is a byproduct of beef. It is called beef shawarma for a reason.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by Reelnah: 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nah naija we dey. That is what they call shawpomo... you can Google it Nigeria is so bless.. grin grin
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by hisgrace090: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:
I dont know what shawarma is (a wrap?), but could the pictures be clearer.

If properly packaged and researched, why can't ponmo be an ingredient ?

There's nothing wrong with you adding ponmo and giving it another name.

Let's say no to fraud!
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Shawarma simply means Sandwich made with arabic pita bread , and Sandwich can contain anything as fillings depending on your recipe..., in Dubai i have eating all kind of shawarma, some with Chicken, Beef or mutton and even hot Dog sussage

The best have eating is the one without meat, but with only Falafel (Arabic Akara balls)

Am sure if the Slay queen tried the falafel shawarma and saw Akara, or the vegetarian type and saw only salad she would report to instablog

Lol.

Veggies i had that experience grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by deavicky(m): 12:36am On Sep 22, 2019
This is what happens wen u buy shawarma from Malam.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by nlPoster: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2019
hisgrace090:

There's nothing wrong with you adding ponmo and giving it another name.

Let's say no to fraud!

We're saying the same thing.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by hisgrace090: 4:20am On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:

We're saying the same thing.

Nop, no longer the same with kponmo.
Re: Ladies Shocked To Discovered Ponmon Inside Their Shawarma by pomide(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
shawarma you bought 500 you're complaining lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Trap Caught A Monitor Lizard. See What He Did With It / See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / Nigerian Fruits And Veggies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.