Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism (372 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Accuses Osinbajo For Been The Cause Of The Recent Attack On Sowore / Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism by Staro: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Phillip Obin was recently appointed by president Buhari as a media aide in the office of the Vice President.

Reno Omokiri wrote ...

Dear Nigerians,‬

‪This fellow, Philip Obin, manages APC’s Twitter handle. For years, he has been insulting me. Yet, he found me interesting enough to steal my nugget. He even pinned it on his profile. He was not even creative enough to change one word. He just removed the #FreeLeahSharibu and #RenosNuggets and Xerox’ed my tweet word for word. That is the same way his boss, General Buhari plagiarised Barack Obama and Charles De Gaulle, and steals projects done by former President Jonathan and lies that they are his projects.

#RenosDarts

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism by Racoon(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
No innovative ideals or critical thinking but only a mastery in spreading out lies, deceit & propaganda. Bunch of dumbasses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
copy and paste ministry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism by omenka(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
Racoon:
No innovative ideals or critical thinking but only a mastery in spreading out lies, deceit & propaganda. Bunch of dumbasses.
And Reno WENDEL SIMLIN Omokiri who "PLAGIARIZED" someone else's identity is the one pointing fingers at someone else.

I don't blame him though. Most of his followers are just too ignorant to know what a sordid history he has. And whenever some of us attempt to call him out on his barefaced hypocrisy, just to maintain his followers under his spell of ignorance, he hits the block button.

A man that can hardly take a pinch of the truckload of medication he gives others. I think ffk was damn right about him when he called him a CIA agent and a GUTTERSNIPE.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism by technuel: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ordinary quote they are copying
Empty brain every where

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokiri Accuses Osinbajo's media Aide Of Plagiarism by Staro: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
omenka:
And Reno WENDEL SIMLIN Omokiri who "PLAGIARIZED" someone else's identity is the one pointing fingers at someone else.

I don't blame him though. Most of his followers are just too ignorant to know what a sordid history he has. And whenever some of us attempt to call him out on his barefaced hypocrisy, just to maintain his followers under his spell of ignorance, he hits the block button.

A man that can hardly take a pinch of the truckload of medication he gives others. I think ffk was damn right about him when he called him a CIA agent and a GUTTERSNIPE.

As usual, the Buhari's anus lickers come ranting, blabbing, beating about the bush without really saying anything meaningful.

Is it not better to simply site instances of Reno Omokiri plagiarising someone else's work than this empty long sermon you posted here?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Autonomy: Keana LG Begins Eletrification, Road Constructions / Just In: Omoyele Sowore Set For Release, Meets Bail Conditions / Prof. Dokubo Reacts To Amnesty Fraud Saga - Citizens Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.