Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' (10392 Views)

Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline / sheikh Gummi: What I Saw In Zamfara Is Insurgency Not Banditry / Giadom: A Fresh Primary Will Be Conducted In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Naija247blog: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sheikh Ahmad Gummi, who is a Kaduna State-based Islamic cleric, in reports has described the last 2019 general elections as the worst ever in the history of Nigeria.

He explained in the report that the video evidence made available show that few hundreds of people generated millions of votes.

He made this remark when he hosted the General Overseer of the Evangelical Bible Outreach Ministry, in Jos and the Convener For the Movement of Initiative of a Brighter and Better Nigeria.

Prophet Isa elBuba at his own residence in Kaduna, said: “The last election was the worst ever to be conducted in the country."

“We invited INEC, APC, PDP and told them this is what we will do to stop rigging in 2015."

“When the election came, we realized we were handicapped because Nigerians were ignorant, but they failed to realise that Nigerians can create an independent polls."

“In 2015, we saw that INEC was not ready for a flawless election. Then another government came with mantra of change and anti corruption. I expected 2019 election to be neat, but I found it to be the worst I have ever witnessed."

“Many people came to me from all over the country, some came with video and told me those millions of votes you see is coming from just a few hundreds."

“When the results were announced, they said, we told you. So what is the card reader meant for? How can you say you are fighting corruption and you are riding on corruption to come back and create economic damage that will take maybe 40 years to correct.”"

Speaking earlier, Prophet el-Buba commended Sheikh Gummi for being a leading light in the present generation on issues that are national importance.

He said, “I really want to commend you for standing out to speak the truth not just to authorities but also to the followers."

“With situation of things in the country, we need to pull our minds together and salvage the country."

“We cannot afford to continue to leave the control of things in the hands of politicians, if not it will continue like this."

“I have traversed the whole country and discovered that the north is worst. Things are degenerating the more, the poverty is unbearable.”

Source: https://naija247blog.home.blog/2019/09/19/the-last-election-was-the-worst-ever-sheikh-ahmad-gummi/

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by JosEast(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by aolawale025: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Its a shame there was no improvement over that of 2015

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Inteltower: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
in the end some persons here will tell Sowore or the igbos to head to the Presidential electoral polls in the name of political correctness

24 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by chariisGRACE(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is a bitter pill for and the entire APC/Buhari supporters.

Just like the person below

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Stalwert: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Atiku boy no see lem lem, grin grin grin e pain am e pain pigs and idiots, e pain morons and fools. After lie lie man go settle Atiku and I just dey laugh for Ogun, he sit down they wait for cum, cum no cum Atiku is finished.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Racoon(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
“.....The 2019 elections still under judicial contestation.An event that would be more accurately described as an exercise in body count rather than ballot count,” he said.

“The elections however merely reflected a pattern of savagery and abandonment of human sensibilities that have eaten away the sheerest sense of community in the nation. I have already described it as the final descent into the abyss of human degradation.
https://www.thecable.ng/soyinka-i-wont-participate-in-june-12-celebrations/amp

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by jaytee01(m): 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is not news...... Even Buhari himself knows that the election that he claims he won was very fraudulent. Even Maurice Iwu was a learner compared to these guys!

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by FarahAideed: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Worst attempt at an election in the history of mankind ..in the future many will be jailed over that election and Buhari disgraced

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by eTECTIV: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dis isn't news na
Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Cadec007(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
This isn't news joorrr....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by OBTMOS(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by DextrousDavid(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abeg I don come again...lol

like for Atiku

share for buhari

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by BUSHHUNTER: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by ngwababe(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Be like say this one no dey see shishi from El rufai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yoruba moslims and zombies will soon come and call this sheikh a wailer for saying the truth. Their false affidavit swearing, certificate forging god even knows he lost the election.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by ursullalinda(f): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin we still dey this chapter, haba next level joor.... We die here as for me and my family , we are survivors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by moscobabs(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sheikh in pain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Criticaltemp: 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
At u just waking up.. U must have been in coma for d past 5months.. Expect sarz sonnest for making that statement..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by kennosklint(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
The man from Daura, don’t forget we can’t live forever no matter the fight for power and fame all will go down to dust someday. Mugabe of Zimbabwe is no more today every man should use use his sense.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by money121(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by b3llo(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
Things are getting worse
Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by kareemkamil(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
This man with his mumu again, useless man

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Tonysmith4sure(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
4+4
Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by adioolayi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
Liar....We know how we dey do am when Card reader no dey.....Ballot stuffing, Ballot Snatching, massive thumb printing inside party chieftains house and all, was the order of the day......Former President Yaradua even agreed that the election that brought him to power was not free and fair....Asides '93 elections (Ballot stuffing also rampant)...Improved election starts in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Lugianostar(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
On point man!!!

Buhari is a dangerous scam followed by Ayade
Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by Flexherbal(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
The election was comme-ci comme-ça.
Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by surgical: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Adeboye no fit talk like this for where. Na see see evil talk no evil
Political correctness all the way

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by techliteup: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
una never see again, so na now you now

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by tolumizzy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kill yasef ontop nothing
Re: Sheikh Gummi: 'The last elections worst ever to be conducted in the country' by UbanmeUdie: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
shocked

Dear Sheikh Gummi,

The last general elections may have been the worst in the history of Nigeria but Atiku Abubakar was the worst candidate to contest against the Daura President.

He lost the battle before the fight and clearly lost the common sense to accept his fate after the fight.

I hear atiku is still cumming, I think he needs the services of a renowned Urologist than a gang of lawyers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Not Under House Arrest – John Mayaki / NLC Mobilises For Fresh Kaduna Strike, Alleges Breach Of Agreement / "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.