Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,599 members, 7,861,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo (28641 Views)

Photo Of Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Wanted For Armed Robbery, Cultism In Imo / Eniobong Isonguyo & Pastor Udoka Ukachukwu Sentenced To Death Over Murder / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by engrchykae(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2019
wingmanIII:

Yeah, just like the many yoruba skull miners who throw "owambe" parties every weekend with Sunny Ade on the band stand.
when tinubu was young he was a drug dealer in chicago but when he grew up he became the JAGABAN of the whole yoruba dead and alive

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Babaken(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2019
TechCapon:
Declaring a criminal wanted without any picture. So how will the public identify him?
the thing tire me

1 Like

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by West2019(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41am On Sep 20, 2019
tillaman:
Small witch no get picture?? How we go take identify am?

cheesy
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Redbarry: 9:42am On Sep 20, 2019
heardsmankids:
see his nose o

they must catch him
Where did you see his nose?
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Angelfrost(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2019
TechCapon:
Declaring a criminal wanted without any picture. So how will the public identify him?

The public in Imo state probably already know what he looks like... How else do you think the cops got his nickname??!... If he hadn't been declared wanted bylaw enforcement, he would still be hailed daily as a Big Boy, even described as philanthropist in certain quarters...

Still, you made a great point... It is possible the police don't have a picture of him. We are not advanced to have police artists that draw up an impression in the absence of mug shots.
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Opaline: 9:57am On Sep 20, 2019
No pictures?
So how will I know if its not my boyfriend, cos he sure does behave like a Wizard of the first order grin
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by sophy17(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2019
At least provide is picture to enable the public help with useful information. Haba! In other climes the suspect's picture will be all over the TV screens.
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Nizguy(m): 10:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Redbarry:

Where did you see his nose?

I tire ooh grin
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Ikponmwosaemmy: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2019
mosho2good:
My name is Honorable Ayékóòtò.

I am representing my constituency in the State House of Assembly.

Before I assumed office, I vowed to live within my lawful income and fight for the masses with the last drop of my blood.

First week in office, my father sent me an invitation that his mosque would be doing Maolud and I must be present to honor him.

I went as requested and donated N10,000.

My father refused to talk to me for 3 months, claiming that I disgraced him for donating just 10k.

After a month, my mother invited me to her church program.

I attended and gifted the church N15,000.
My mother cried for a week, claiming that I ridiculed her in the church.

Two months later, my niece requested for money for her wedding and I gave her N30,000.

My sister tagged me a stingy man for not financing her daughter's wedding solely.

The boys in the neighborhood were hailing me as I passed by.

I humbly greeted them in return but I heard from my dejected son the next day that people in the neighborhood said I am useless for not giving them money.

I was given slots for jobs in the House.

I rejected it because I thought employing citizens should be based on merit and must be open to all.

The graduates in the neighborhood that have submitted CV to me stopped greeting me when they saw their mates being given slots by other Honorables.

In school, my children have become objects of ridicule because, as children of a whole Honorable, they couldn't afford to take their friends to club every weekend.

I was offered bribe in the House, but I rejected it.

I fought tooth and nail against the corrupt politicians because, for me, the masses we are representing should come first.

Eventually, I was maliciously suspended for being rude in the House.

I laughed because I was sure the masses I was fighting for who are the most powerful arm of government would protest on my behalf.

I was wrong!

They all mocked me.

They called me a useless representative that can't spray money.

They praised my fellow Honorables who were giving them peanuts from their future which they have stolen.

They even requested for money to protest on my behalf.

I mean the same masses I was fighting for.

Father detested me.

Mother was no more talking to me.

Friends and family called me names.

Wife and children are only trying to be strong.

They are fed up.

I have lost totally!

I begged my way back to the House.

I became a conformist.

I became a worse politician than those I met in the game.

I started embezzling money which my fourth generation to come can't finish.

I can now spray money for youths in the neighborhood.

I can now give my mother N200,000 to spend in a party.

My children can now lavish money as they wish.

I can now share ram during Ileya festival.

I can now share bags of rice during Christmas.

At last, I've regain my 'dignity'.

When people need money that will cater for their immediate need, they come to me and I give them and they pray for me in return.

When they have no money to cater for their larger needs, they curse the politicians, forgetting that the same man they pray for is among the corrupt politicians they are cursing.

What a confused generation.

I am a corrupt politician.

Don't blame me for becoming one.

I am just another politician with good intentions who became a monster due to the masses' unreasonable impression about politicians.

Don't pity them.

They don't deserve better leaders.

They don't deserve a better nation.

They know not what exactly should be expected of leaders.

Are Senators and Honorables meant to spray money on the street?

Are politicians meant to share slots for job meant for the general public among their allies?

Their leaders are just a reflection of how clueless and selfish they are.

thank u very much nice points
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Klington: 10:20am On Sep 20, 2019
No pinchor for easy identification...

Nawaoooo for 9ja police sef..
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by DanielAAA(m): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2019
No photo...how do we identify him kwanu?
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Oharina(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2019
How can the police declear someone wanted without placing his/her picture for the public to see for easy identification. Na wa o!
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by oglalasioux(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2019
mosho2good:
My name is Honorable Ayékóòtò.

I am representing my constituency in the State House of Assembly.

Before I assumed office, I vowed to live within my lawful income and fight for the masses with the last drop of my blood.

First week in office, my father sent me an invitation that his mosque would be doing Maolud and I must be present to honor him.

I went as requested and donated N10,000.

My father refused to talk to me for 3 months, claiming that I disgraced him for donating just 10k.

After a month, my mother invited me to her church program.

I attended and gifted the church N15,000.
My mother cried for a week, claiming that I ridiculed her in the church.

Two months later, my niece requested for money for her wedding and I gave her N30,000.

My sister tagged me a stingy man for not financing her daughter's wedding solely.

The boys in the neighborhood were hailing me as I passed by.

I humbly greeted them in return but I heard from my dejected son the next day that people in the neighborhood said I am useless for not giving them money.

I was given slots for jobs in the House.

I rejected it because I thought employing citizens should be based on merit and must be open to all.

The graduates in the neighborhood that have submitted CV to me stopped greeting me when they saw their mates being given slots by other Honorables.

In school, my children have become objects of ridicule because, as children of a whole Honorable, they couldn't afford to take their friends to club every weekend.

I was offered bribe in the House, but I rejected it.

I fought tooth and nail against the corrupt politicians because, for me, the masses we are representing should come first.

Eventually, I was maliciously suspended for being rude in the House.

I laughed because I was sure the masses I was fighting for who are the most powerful arm of government would protest on my behalf.

I was wrong!

They all mocked me.

They called me a useless representative that can't spray money.

They praised my fellow Honorables who were giving them peanuts from their future which they have stolen.

They even requested for money to protest on my behalf.

I mean the same masses I was fighting for.

Father detested me.

Mother was no more talking to me.

Friends and family called me names.

Wife and children are only trying to be strong.

They are fed up.

I have lost totally!

I begged my way back to the House.

I became a conformist.

I became a worse politician than those I met in the game.

I started embezzling money which my fourth generation to come can't finish.

I can now spray money for youths in the neighborhood.

I can now give my mother N200,000 to spend in a party.

My children can now lavish money as they wish.

I can now share ram during Ileya festival.

I can now share bags of rice during Christmas.

At last, I've regain my 'dignity'.

When people need money that will cater for their immediate need, they come to me and I give them and they pray for me in return.

When they have no money to cater for their larger needs, they curse the politicians, forgetting that the same man they pray for is among the corrupt politicians they are cursing.

What a confused generation.

I am a corrupt politician.

Don't blame me for becoming one.

I am just another politician with good intentions who became a monster due to the masses' unreasonable impression about politicians.

Don't pity them.

They don't deserve better leaders.

They don't deserve a better nation.

They know not what exactly should be expected of leaders.

Are Senators and Honorables meant to spray money on the street?

Are politicians meant to share slots for job meant for the general public among their allies?

Their leaders are just a reflection of how clueless and selfish they are.

Good one.

Reminds me of a local government chairman who worked wholeheartedly for his people back in the 80s. After his tenure he became an object of ridicule. People referenced him as the ex chairman who couldn't buy a car for himself. At the return of democracy in 1999, this man found himself back in power. He is now super rich after being a commissioner.
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Otunbastevo(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerian police & stupidity are like 5 & 6,no picture attached on wanted list, so how do I identify d aroba if incase I comes across him?
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by MrFly(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2019
which one is cultism and cult related activities? A cultist is a cultist. Shekina
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2019
TechCapon:

Abi oooo
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Godons1: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2019
Igbo's Amaka. grin grin grin grin

Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by sexy74(m): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/imo-police-declare-notorious-armed-robber-ukachukwu-wanted.html
doesnt he have a picture abi na Nigeria police Logo be him picture?
Re: Ebuka Ukachukwu 'Small Witch' Armed Robber Wanted By Police In Imo by Damoche10: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Where is his picture. Is the NPF logo his face?...Na wa o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death / Number Of Un-sentenced Detainees And Overall Prison Population By State And Year / Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.