Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity (3005 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria / Why I Jumped Over A Fence To Meet Osinbajo, By Fct Ss1 Student / Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by gidgiddy: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
While answering questions on BEN TV, London, the leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, was asked asked if he would ever visit Nigeria after jumping bail.

Nnamdi Kanu:" Black people are evil, a very wicked race, without conscience and without empathy"

"I was in my house, and extra-judicially, I was to be eliminated. I survived an assassination attempt. And somebody is saying I jumped bail"

"Do you see how evil some people in Nigeria are? They are so wicked that even the truth is lost on them. Did I say I wasn't going to go back to court? My court date was 13th of October 2017 and they came to kill me on September 14th"

So you expect me or my men to allow me to be killed?

So when I'm killed, you will be very happy?

"Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, escaped an assassination attempt and fled from Mecca to Medina. Today, Islam is the fastest growing religion"

"Moses, who led the Israelites out of Egypt, fled the court of Pharaoh when his life was threatened"

"Nelson Mandela fled to Igbo land and was harboured by Mbazulike Amaechi"

We claim to know the Bible, Koran and history. But when it comes to marrying facts with truth, a Nigerian will be missing.

They now sat and planned to come to my house to kill me in my compound and my men said no. And somebody who claims to have conscience says I jumped bail. That's how evil some Nigerians can be, they lack reasoning capacity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by AgentNairaland(f): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by Godons1: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is a COWARD. He dress like an Old Woman to escape from Nigeria.
God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by 2rez: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Tell them Mazi.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by auwal1010: 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Odiously orchestrated lies. How will this Mumu escape a planned assassination from the government if they wanted so? We say it again, you jumped the bail and fled the country and you will never come back to Nigeria again.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by IGBOSON1: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
auwal1010:
Odiously orchestrated lies. How will this Mumu escape a planned assassination from the government if they wanted so? We say it again, you jumped the bail and fled the country and you will never come back to Nigeria again.

Keep quiet!

How the murdered Dele Giwa, MKO and Kudirat Abiola was the same way they planned to murder him! Difference being that in Mazi Kanus’ case he was prepared for them!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by auwal1010: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Keep quiet!

How the murdered Dele Giwa, MKO and Kudirat Abiola was the same way they planned to murder him! Difference being that in Mazi Kanus’ case he was prepared for them!
Hmmm, prepared kee grin grin you don't know how government operates. So even now as he is outside the country, if they really want to kill him they can plan and execute it. No failure will be mate.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by ezegold4we: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Only fools will say that he jumped bail,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should not waste his precious time replying nicompoops,

Nigeria is made up of people with the least reasoning capacity that's why a certified illiterate is ruling them with decrees and they are clapping for him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by Ruggedniggaone: 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
if them born you well come to Nigeria if dem them no go forget you inside kikiriri

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by vanunu: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is pure evil
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by jen4r: 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
afonjaaaa ntooo....,

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by IGBOSON1: 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
auwal1010:

Hmmm, prepared kee grin grin you don't know how government operates. So even now as he is outside the country, if they really want to kill him they can plan and execute it. No failure will be mate.

You talking of doing a Kashoggi on him right? So why haven’t they! Try it and see if your god Buhari and his family wouldn’t be legitimate targets...not to mention the real possibility of IPOB morphing into a much more ‘militant’ group!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by unbitchable(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
You did the needful but you forgot to mention Ojukwu who also ran like usain bolt when push came to shove.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by unbitchable(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Keep quiet!

Also put Aguiyi Ironsi on the list.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by gidgiddy: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
unbitchable:
You did the needful but you forgot to mention Ojukwu who also ran like usain bolt when push came to shove.

What good would it have done if Ojukwu had stayed to die?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by unbitchable(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
gidgiddy:

What good would it have done if Ojukwu had stayed to die?
What good did he gain running away?, how did he end up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by tartar9(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
What's with nnamdi malu,Igbos and anything Muslim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
auwal1010:

Shut up there you f**l. How does govt operate? If they have been operating fine, why haven't they crushed bokoharam and arrested Shekau. See your mouth like how govt operate

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by ludd2018: 1:58am On Sep 20, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Keep quiet!

Truth . Nigeria lacks truth when it does not favour it . They wanted him to be killed but God saved him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by Nkemtreasure: 2:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Just thinking, if it was a white man who made this statement now, what would we call him? A racist? This is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by amuwo1980: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2019
auwal1010:

Aboki , thinking like the cow you love so much

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by Sabigodwin(m): 5:18am On Sep 20, 2019
see who is talking .... come home ur people need u ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by allthingsgood: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Cowardly kanu. Run run run grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by Nobody: 5:46am On Sep 20, 2019
ezegold4we:
Only fools will say that he jumped bail,Mazi Nnamdi Kanu should not waste his precious time replying nicompoops,

Nigeria is made up of people with the least reasoning capacity that's why a certified illiterate is ruling them with decrees and they are clapping for him.

You are the illiterate plus a bigot to boot as well as most Igbos are. You support yours blindly and never see nor acknowledge what they did that then drew the consequences that fell on their head. Was Kanu not doing explicitly what his bail conditions forbade him to do to then lead to Python dance being initiated against him and IPOB?

You IPOBians are so shameless you even senselessly attempt to revise modern history we all witnessed. Kanu is innocent ba and should have been allowed to be convening illegal gatherings, menacing Nigeria with his officially proscribed IPOB group, create his so called Biafra secret service, groom militias etc unchecked and generally carry on anti-nation activities against the "Zoo". Not so? Bloody dishonest revisionists.

https://guardian.ng/news/army-highlights-gains-of-operation-python-dance-in-southeast/

The Nigeria Army said yesterday that it has checkmated the activities of the recently proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and other Biafra agitators in the southeast zone.

It stressed that the people of the region now go about their normal businesses without fear or hindrance.

His words: “The Southeast especially Aba in Abia State is now fully stabilised. The activities of the outlawed Biafra “National Guards,” which manned checkpoints and extorted traders and motorists, have now been checkmated.

“Similarly, the outlawed secessionist group presence is no longer visible and people go about their normal businesses without fear, let or hindrance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by wakaman: 5:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Oga yellow. angry

" Black people" albino you sef be black.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by gidgiddy: 6:34am On Sep 20, 2019
unbitchable:

What good did he gain running away?, how did he end up?

What good would he have gained by staying to be killed?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by gidgiddy: 6:41am On Sep 20, 2019
candidtalk:

You are the illiterate plus a bigot to boot as well as most Igbos are. You support yours blindly and never see nor acknowledge what they did that then drew the consequences that fell on their head. Was Kanu not doing explicitly what his bail conditions forbade him to do to then lead to Python dance being initiated against him and IPOB?

You IPOBians are so shameless you even senselessly attempt to revise modern history we all witnessed. Kanu is innocent ba and should have been allowed to be convening illegal gatherings, menacing Nigeria with his officially proscribed IPOB group, create his so called Biafra secret service, groom militias etc unchecked and generally carry on anti-nation activities against the "Zoo". Not so? Bloody dishonest revisionists.

https://guardian.ng/news/army-highlights-gains-of-operation-python-dance-in-southeast/

So in.your dear country called Nigeria, when a person breaks his bail conditions, your government will send the Nigerian Army to go to kill the person? Even before the courts that granted the person bail has revoked that bail? That is what is called impunity

If the Army are jumping out like that because of bail, you wonder why nobody sees them.when armed bandits like the killer herdsmen are murdering people

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by austinsmat(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2019
Godons1:
Nnamdi Kanu is a COWARD. He dress like an Old Woman to escape from Nigeria.
God punish Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB terrorist.
truly Black people are evil, a very wicked race, without conscience and without empathy" one of them spotted.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 20, 2019
wakaman:
Oga yellow. angry

" Black people" albino you sef be black.

The guy suffers from inferiority complex and self-hatred of his own black skin. If he is not forcefully trying to align with Jews, he is insulting black people and his own fellow Nigerians as vile while worshipping 'Oyinbo'. The fool will probably decree all dark-skinned Igbos be killed if Biafra is achieved.

It is because of backward and ignorant house negroes like Kanu , always worshipping anything that makes him feel more 'Oyinbo', that many Igbos claim to be superior to others because they have fairer skin. Someone needs to tell Igbos and ignoramuses like Kanu that the black folks adjudged best looking in the modern era, like Naomi Campbell and Tyson Beckford, are not yellow pawpaw variety of black.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by GavelSlam: 6:45am On Sep 20, 2019
He even mentioned Muhammed as if he hasn't been insulting the religion for years.

He dey fear.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:Anyone Who Says I Jumped Bail And Ran Away Lacks Reasoning Capacity by austinsmat(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2019
auwal1010:
even if you are blind are you deaf too to know that NA visited him a day to his court case, wicked soul of a black man.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage Greets Obaseki Over Social Media Attack On The Benin Palace. / How The Latin Word ''ebonyi'' Bestowed By Portogesse Jews Became Ebo Aka Igbo / Later People Will Ask Why Biafra Agitation? See What Happened In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.