Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,587 members, 7,843,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I Am Sentenced To Victory And Condemned To Win " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Sentenced To Victory And Condemned To Win " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (506 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sentenced To Victory And Condemned To Win " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 20, 2019
Act 12
For those who have made up their minds that complete victory is a must.
People may join to take an evil decision over your life or take actions that are geared towards relegating you to the background. Such decision or actions will eventually turn out for good if you can pray.
1 John 5:4: "Whosoever is born of God overcomes the world and this is the victory that overcomes the world even our faith."
Every born again child of God has been sentenced to win: Jesus won the victory for us on the cross of Calvary. As many as will appreciate these blessings into their lives are winners.
We have been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. Ephesians 1:3.
We are his workmanship. Created in christ Jesus unto good works. Ephesians 2: 10. God's creation is always good! God has never created failure.
We have eternal life ( John 1:12).
We have the righteous of God ( 2 Corinthians 5:21)
Jesus became poor that I might become rich.
(2 Cor. 8:9).
Jesus carried my infirmities so I can have divine health
(1 Peter 2: 24).
Christ has made unto us wisdom and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: ( 1 Cor.1:30).
God has given us peace (Philippians 4:7).
Since God has done so much for us, why are we living as failures ? why dont we believe that we have what God says we have, and we are who God says we are ?
These prayer points will help losers to become Victors and failures; winners.

CONFESSIONS
Isa. 40:31: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

(1) (Reply)

Which of these creation myths do you subscribe to and why ? / Outrage As ‘bikini Fashion Show’ Is Held Inside Anglican Church [photos/video] / On Dreams And Mysteries..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.