Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' (93089 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Malela: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Let them kill this idiot, death by hanging

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
This guy should be set ablaze to serve as deterent to others
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Set this guy ablaze
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by mofedamijo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin

China too na seller, he will implicate those he sold too

Those he sold to are sellers too and they will implicate those that buy from them cheesy

Ya wa don gas...........

lol....china is a reseller, i want to believe he gave the buyers receipt, will customers ask business owners to start showing proof of where they got their commodities?? now that's a nice job for lawyers.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Agugbadin: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82408272:
How are we sure this guy is the real deal ? Or just some Patsy

Even after you have heard from his mouth you are still asking this kind of question. I hold back my words
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
8stargeneral:
they still beating around the bush, we want to hear his aim of killing those girls ,let police ask him

How are we even sure this is the real killer sef
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by juman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
The day we were attacked by armed robbers, I was surprised that armed robbers were human beings.
I couldn't fathom it.

Why should people be going into crime. Its amazing.
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by SaintNemesis(f): 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
The police love hardened criminals and murderers. They even gave him.chair to sit on. If it was an innocent boy with dreads or tattoo, they would have beaten him to pulp and claim he is a cultist. But see a serial killer receiving VIP treatment....but then Nigerian policemen too are serial killers so it's understandable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Agugbadin:

Even after you have heard from his mouth you are still asking this kind of question. I hold back my words
What if he's just a crazy fellow.. but i wqnt to believe he's the real killer tho but paying for hotel accommodations and killing people to steal their cell phones to sell for some change doesn't make any sense but what do i know sad

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Richogroup: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82408272:
How are we sure this guy is the real deal ? Or just some Patsy
Nothing we no go see for naija.
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by BigIyanga: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
So what was his motive for killing them?
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by loganx: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
There is a huge hole exposing the incompetence of our police force. the killer has been selling victim's phones. these phones have IMEI numbers which ought to have been tracked with whoever the new user is, who then implicates the phone seller, who then lead to the killer.
If the last supposed victim did not wake up and scream, this would have continued. there was no single police intelligence here at all. It was just luck that ran out of the killer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by jice(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
THE GUY REMSENBLES AMECHI SHA!
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by sylve11: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
i was thinking it's all about china in asia sef. undecided cool
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Mightyhaiz: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Amstupid:

It says am stupid grin
Am sure that is an understatement.. U sound more like a raving lunatic grin
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jasseyfrd:
Most hotel don't report

There was a murder at one popular hotel in Benin around 2013 at GRA,when the staffs on duty raised alarm,and the hotel was closed for almost a week.The very day they resumed ,the management sacked all the former staffs, and employed new ones.These stuffs happen a lot and people keep quiet for fear of either low patronage etc.

I worked in a hotel in late 2015/ 2016 as a chef,And during the Oba of Benin's coronation a lot of chiefs and prominent people lodged there with securities beefed up everywhere.

Then one of the days, in d middle of the night a Lady (Hooker)started screaming my ear! My ear!, blood was gushing out of her left ear,That very night that man was protected by policemen and was taken to another hotel cuz of his personality.That was how d management buried that issue,nobody knew what later happened till date,if she was killed and disposed off.That was d last time we saw dat lady..Note ;she was a high profile hooker who frequents that hotel.

4 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by bewla(m): 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, the hotels in Lagos and Owerri were not reporting the deaths of his supposed victims? Welcome to Nigeria!
land of many Stories
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Bringerofdoom(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
SachaBastien:
Another media trial. Mr China would have escaped already.
This dude has broken so many records with the Nigerian Police Force all at once;
1. First killer arrested and not in handcuffs
2. First killer arrested and still fully dressed....even has socks on
3. First killer arrested and given food to eat by the police
4. First killer arrested and not bruised before confession.
5. Dude is sitting on a chair and not on the ground. grin
I can go on and on but all I can say is the Nigerian Police Force is now reformed. Police is your friend!
This has nothing to do with the NPF. Every human being respect a killer even killers respect each other. If you're not a killer you won't understand my viewpoint origin.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by bewla(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You only heard of one, what happened to the others?
What others
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by 8stargeneral: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
dairykidd:

How are we even sure this is the real killer sef
I wonder oh
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by bewla(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bringerofdoom:

This has nothing to do with the NPF. Every human being respect a killer even killers respect each other. If you're not a killer you won't understand my viewpoint origin.
I c
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by AfroKnight: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
As much as you hate to hear it, the victims were lured to their deaths by “runs”.

This is one of the occupational hazards of doing runs. In fact it is the biggest risk in that line of work.

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by simplyOJ(m): 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
What exactly are his reasons for his actions
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Bringerofdoom(m): 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
SaintNemesis:
The police love hardened criminals and murderers. They even gave him.chair to sit on. If it was an innocent boy with dreads or tattoo, they would have beaten him to pulp and claim he is a cultist. But see a serial killer receiving VIP treatment....but then Nigerian policemen too are serial killers so it's understandable
Everybody love hardened criminals and murderers, cause deep down that's who we are as human being. It's the modern society programming that's stopping us from expressing who we are. It's very hard to hate an actual psychopathic killers, they represent you, yes you...
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by SniperSmurf(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
One day for the catcher! Lets hope copycats don't spring up!
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Is this really the serial killer?

I don’t trust NPF 1 bit.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by lagdmark(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nathan2016:
These questions to me are very irrelevant.

WHAT IS THE MOTIVE BEHIND THE KILLLING

Definitely not to steal phones.

Or are you telling us that the he did not pay for the rooms.

So what is the Motives Police people.

Does he has accomplice or he works alone>

Where does he live, go and search there, give us feed back

All these ones are uncessary
Why not call the police commissioner and teach dem how to do investigation.
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by frowland(m): 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You only heard of one, what happened to the others?

Same way you heard none.
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
tuzle:
This guy has become a star attraction
LOlz
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Awaja(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Very loyal and obedient/responsive killer ,God punish you with slow but excruciating death ,ewu awusa.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Still a suspect??
well, i don't think he's alone in this, probably there's some other guy
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
I think with this, I will give more respect to my security manager where I work, he has constantly said this, that crime is under-reported in most states so they don't scare investors away... Damn, thats actually very true.

GrabHisBalls:
So, the hotels in Lagos and Owerri were not reporting the deaths of his supposed victims? Welcome to Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.