Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' (93096 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Glycosunde: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
if na abroad now na wen dem finish investigation dem go release press statement bcus of how sensitive d case b but 4 naija any thing for clout n gram. Imagine parading n surrounding him wt a mic in his hand lyk say na concert una dey. But u know now if e get accomplices now all go don Japa comot. Naija too dull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82408272:
How are we sure this guy is the real deal ? Or just some Patsy
This is an arranged serial killer. The guy may be insane, he may not know what they are using him to do at the moment.

The police think they are deceiving everyone not knowing that they are fooling themselves to those with do proper reasoning.

They said the guy was caught on his way to Akwa Ibom, yet they have another story that he was caught in the act at rumuola...hiss.

Imagine them saying this, "the victim woke up by 2am and saw the killer wanted to strangle her only for her to shout and the hotel management put a call across, the police got there in time to save the victim". What a story!

Look at the narrative and see that it is a script.
Why didn't they go after China for buying phones from this guy to know more about his kills? Why would they even make public China's name when he hasn't been brought into custody?

The script itself has too many loopholes.

The problem now is that Nigerians are always emotional rather than being logical. The logical ones are seen as insane because they are very few while the insanely emotional ones are so many that they think they are always right, not knowing that even mad people can be the majority in a psychiatric hospital.
SMH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
azino11:
Too many variables, this might be staged tho... so after a while we forget about him like we did Evans ��‍♂️��‍♂️
It is a staged one bro.
I won't say more.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Brighte:
Inside life... If demons no use you, angel's go use you.
If to kill dey sweet you why not start killing beds along the road side make every body dey see you or you become a veterinarian doctor make you dey use injection dey kill animals instead of your fellow men.

Just imagine 21st century wizards. Dem no dey fly again
Birds or beds
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Originalsly: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm.... why mention China if Chana was not arrested? How many did he kill?...how and where? ..left in the hotels then the hotel must say what happened to the bodues... how did they dispose of them?... why weren't the Policeinformed?....and a whole lot if charges filed against them....but all this when we become serious
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Lekan1o1: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
EtihadAirways:
My only concern is to know why he always kill them, bcs he don't look like a rich man or blood money guy. They should torture him well

My thoughts aswell, I was to liking to see where they reported why he kills them.

U are the only sensible person here, others were busy talking trash as usual.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by SachaBastien(m): 6:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bringerofdoom:

This has nothing to do with the NPF. Every human being respect a killer even killers respect each other. If you're not a killer you won't understand my viewpoint origin.
I am sorry but I do not comprehend trash talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Bringerofdoom(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
SachaBastien:

I am sorry but I do not comprehend trash talk.
Good one� wink wink
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by hyperflex(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, the hotels in Lagos and Owerri were not reporting the deaths of his supposed victims? Welcome to Nigeria!

I have a strong believe that a lot of people especially ladies vanish in this lagos without trace. But because most of these ladies are into runs and have probably left their homes in the east or west for lagos it takes time for the parents to know and most r low incomers who don't have money they accept their fate and move on. Their olosho friends know these stories but keep at the hustle cuz to them they have no choice. Hotels will keep it on the low cuz if u let that out your biz is doomed. And these nightlife industry has new entrants everyday. Girls leave secondary school n join so nobody knows except the families of the victims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
The police are complicit in these killings or at best, negligent. Why haven't they tracked the mobile phones since, or at least the last calls made/received by the victims. This killer would have been caught earlier and some of those girls would still be alive.
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Yakade(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Eteka1:
Is that you and your brother in the picture?
rara o, you and him
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by GraGra247(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
chrisdstar:
Why exactly is he killing them?
Is he a psychopath or a ritualist?

THE ONLY SENSIBLE QUESTION NOBODY SEEMS TO BE ASKING.
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Dreew(f): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bringerofdoom:

This has nothing to do with the NPF. Every human being respect a killer even killers respect each other. If you're not a killer you won't understand my viewpoint origin.

It's safe to say you're a killer then.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Dreew(f): 9:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bringerofdoom:

Everybody love hardened criminals and murderers, cause deep down that's who we are as human being. It's the modern society programming that's stopping us from expressing who we are. It's very hard to hate an actual psychopathic killers, they represent you, yes you...

You're crazy. Psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Fantazy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Small time now then go bury the news the go enjoy him life dey go
By the way!
What about Evans I'm just asking o

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by goat22: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Yakade:
Nigeria, as a country...... Is a mistake

Nigga boy Nigga! See as you dey waka! Bend one side your boy con dey waka for your back! Oh boiz! dey waka dey move! Babagba! After you na you! You don show! Who dey craze wan try?
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Faybaby(f): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Timoleon:
My thoughts.

Somewhere at the back of my mind I M afraid another girl may be killed and we’d realize that this guy is just a fall guy or a different criminal entirely.

I do hope my thoughts are wrong though.
i have so many questions cos this dosent make sense to me .1 why will a wanted criminal show up after a protest against him even if its ijimae .in the same town trying to kill another girl and this time around the girl was rescued then how did he got away .2 he is killing them cos of phone how about the handkerchief that is being tied on their neck . etc

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by webngnews: 10:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Carlyboi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
ReneeNuttall:

There was a murder at one popular hotel in Benin around 2013 at GRA,when the staffs on duty raised alarm,and the hotel was closed for almost a week.The very day they resumed ,the management sacked all the former staffs, and employed new ones.These stuffs happen a lot and people keep quiet for fear of either low patronage etc.

I worked in a hotel in late 2015/ 2016 as a chef,And during the Oba of Benin's coronation a lot of chiefs and prominent people lodged there with securities beefed up everywhere.

Then one of the days, in d middle of the night a Lady (Hooker)started screaming my ear! My ear!, blood was gushing out of her left ear,That very night that man was protected by policemen and was taken to another hotel cuz of his personality.That was how d management buried that issue,nobody knew what later happened till date,if she was killed and disposed off.That was d last time we saw dat lady..Note ;she was a high profile hooker who frequents that hotel.
That’s why everyone strives to acquire so much power,wealth and riches cos in most third world countries this is the fate that awaits the weak ones in situations such as the one you explained....!!ppl powerful ones will trample and completely crush you imagine such happen in the uk?canada?usa or even Germany which v.i.p?he is gonna face the music for sure!
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by NEODON(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Still not convinced...this could be the fall guy sad
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Stanbaba30: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Hotel no wan spoil business. The kind of things these hotels do to stay in business, you will be amazed.

Now I am beginning to suspect the absence of CCTV in some hotels isn't lack of funds, but a deliberate act to remove any trace of evidence(s) that might hunt them.

Government knows how to implement laws that will put money into their pockets, any other no concern them.

Just like Evans, this one will trend and pass.

Thinking of it now, is it possible some of those bodies found on the road (with no missing body parts) were dumped by hotel owners?
This guy shaa, ur quite intelligent. I just hope its real Intel ur giving here and not that ur a suspect too? No vex o
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by dochenaj: 11:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
chrisdstar:
Why exactly is he killing them?
Is he a psychopath or a ritualist?
That is the question I'm not seeing the answer to.
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by dochenaj: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
EtihadAirways:
My only concern is to know why he always kill them, bcs he don't look like a rich man or blood money guy. They should torture him well
Anybody can confess to anything under torture.

Torture can make you confess to killing Buhari even if he only just travelled.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by vikstandon(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2019
Brighte:
Inside life... If demons no use you, angel's go use you.
If to kill dey sweet you why not start killing beds along the road side make every body dey see you or you become a veterinarian doctor make you dey use injection dey kill animals instead of your fellow men.

Just imagine 21st century wizards. Dem no dey fly again

Animals are also killed with dignity... There is a way you kill foul, even though it is meant to enter the pot last last...And it would amount to cruelty!

He that kills animal without dignity...can destroy human equally!

Killing of Animals are analogous to man...remember, Man was wild before now!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by renewable1(m): 4:05am On Sep 21, 2019
Bastard

Electricity is a basic necessity of life and we are ready to provide clean energy via solar power.

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by uglodoh(f): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
jimyjames:

Maybe he kills them for his own satisfaction, strangling them and watching them struggle to death might be his satisfaction
then he is a psycho
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by kiddkash(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, the hotels in Lagos and Owerri were not reporting the deaths of his supposed victims? Welcome to Nigeria!
hotels would not report something like this. it is bad for business
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Antara0503(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
Tell that to the phone section of nairaland!
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.