Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim (36130 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pastor friend ke
Jochabed:
I mean, it's glaring. Even his pastor friend, testified to it. So what's wrong, if at the end his found guilty, it will be embarrassing.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Godoverevery:

u penned a beautiful rubbish.
ow can someone be raped at different locations twice at 19yrs......u and her are dumb as shit.

Good evening and have a good day.

You are a very good representation of your religion, I'm sure.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Jochabed(f): 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Godoverevery:

ese Walter was an affair not rape....get ur fact rite......we all know ds man is into adultery big time....but rape is something no one av ever put on him not even ese Walter.
so if bisola is too dumb to claim someone raped her in her parent house and she cud still sit in his car on a ride for him to do that again at 19yrs.. den who is stupid......for me is just affair went bad....he only took advantage of her innocent naivety period....rape claim is total BS
Before you crucify me, understand my point. I never said he raped ese Walter, all I was saying is that he has had sexual scandals for quite some time now, which was the ese stuff. Never said he raped her
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Arewa1408: 8:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.

He wont confess. He will fight it to the end because and the worst are his supporters. They will even fight you for your comment that is why we are the way we are in Nigeria. IBB with all his annulment is sitting in Minna, OBJ that went for a third term is also a leader of repute. GEJ that led the most corrupt govt after IBB is a hero of democracy, now, Buhari that did not deliver on his campaign promises is our president again. The senate is full of thieves, Ganduje is a governor. So, to your point, what stops an upcoming pastor from doing the same thing? nothing.... We are in trouble in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by makavelli80(m): 8:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.
l was about getting upset then I realized it's a coming from a woman
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by AngelicBeing: 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Expected...... One go cancel the other.... Las las.....
You are the wisest man on this thread but you must keep avoiding pay as you go, much regards grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by vicshub(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
in Nigeria that I know that there can be smoke without fire... The pastor also has a right as a Nigerian to defend ... If the girl can be sleeping with timi her choir master then and getting pregnant out of wedlock in the church without the fear of God, wetin she no go fit do?.. It took her 17 year, none of her close friends came up to say she told them.. You fuvked his choir master and got pregnant in the same choir, yet he didn't judge you, now after 3 kids, you are now accusing the same pastor in whose church you constituted a nuisance.. My question is, what do you hope to gain?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by mandate12: 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
DenreleDave:

U r a fool for saying that.. Women always want to be a victim in every case....

So u also dumb to bliv that he raped her in different locations Abi..... Victimization and women sha...

Better no vex me, jezebel

Lol.. U knw her before?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by richPHAROAH: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
dont spare the okpo abeg. after she pays you must Bleep her the Bleep and give her your godly sperm. stupid bitch
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Fabulous0019(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Wud av typed DAT 'You are stupid'
But after realising you are a woman.. No need for DAT.. grin

U will be fine
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by surgical: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Godoverevery:

u penned a beautiful rubbish.
ow can someone be raped at different locations twice at 19yrs......u and her are dumb as shit.
was she 19 or 17
The only reason it would have come close to rape is the age 17 making it statutory rape,even if it was consensual
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Definitely!

You seams to have a lot of trolls on this forum
post=82414324:
GBAM!

E don happen!

We can't wait to see some one go to jail in all these serious rape allegation.

We must know the truth at the end of it all.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Weathered: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Criminal
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by surgical: 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
symbianDON:
I'm still at loss over how ONE man....ONE man o....pushed busola till she fell down on the couch, undressed her, undressed himself, forced himself on her, forced krest down her throat ALL WITH ONE HAND....because the other hand was covering her mouth all the while......
you are a bad guy, sense no go kill you

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You are the wisest man on this thread but you must keep avoiding pay as you go, much regards grin

Our ladies in PH are on strike... So brolosho is chilling....

You know i don't do payg, due to my 7 figure salary packet........ grin

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by adetem(m): 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Season 2 begins
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
CallMeDrino:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/coza-rape-scandal-pastor-fatoyinbo-files-counter-claim-demands-n50m-from-busola-dakolo/amp/

This guy called Dele Fatoyinbo has finally decided to shut the gate of the kingdom of God against himself. If he ever touched this girl while parading himself as pastor, if he ever raped this girl; by this his recent step, He should be ready to pay the ultimate price in hell, on the last day.
You can deceive man. You can bribe man. But you can never deceive God!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by TruthinAction: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just that there is no love and cooperation amongst our church leaders. This is a case that should be taken out of court and settle within the house. Believers are not supposed to be judged by unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
CallMeDrino:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/coza-rape-scandal-pastor-fatoyinbo-files-counter-claim-demands-n50m-from-busola-dakolo/amp/

This guy called Dele Fatoyinbo has finally decided to shut the gate of the kingdom of God against himself. If he ever touched this girl while parading himself as pastor, if he ever raped this girl; by this his recent step, He should be ready to pay the ultimate price in hell, on the last day.
You can deceive man. You can bribe man. But you can never deceive God!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by udemzyudex(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
I read it here on nairaland, he said "he was aware of the rape for a long period of time, and he is asking Bukola to take heart, or forgive If I may say".

Pls post link to the thread.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by SmellingAnus(m): 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
I agree with you same way if Busola actually lied thay she was raped by him, she too should confess...

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by AngelicBeing: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Our ladies in PH are on strike... So brolosho is chilling....

You know i don't do payg, due to my 7 figure salary packet........ grin
Good, also avoid hairy igbin, toothpick and apples as well, much regards tongue
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Grundig: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have little or no interest in this case. But for the sake of their integrity and livelihood I hope the dskolo's do not lose.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by mu2sa2: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Fatoyimbo is a anointed man of god and busola is s bornagain - this a Christian matter na.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by renewable1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
I love this.. 50M too small sir, make it 150M

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Very simple
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by DAYOODS(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Confess what? Can any reasonable person do that when reputation is as stake ?
Don't you know media trial is different from court trial?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nwaohafia1: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Please who are those close to him? Stop believing everything you see online
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Legendguru: 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Let us pray for repentant heart for him if truly he had been saved ab initio
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by passionberry(f): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Heeyor:
SECURITY ALERT

Yesterday I went home late from an official function and I decided to use an Okada (bike). On arriving home I alighted, paid the guy and left...

As I approached the gate, I saw the okada guy following, I quickly changed the direction and started moving away from the gate but the guy continued following me....

I moved faster the guy increased his speed then I realised I was in deep shit. I began to run, seeing him behind me I ran faster but he kept on following me even riding faster....

I got tired and decided to stop, turned around and faced him...

I made up my mind that one of us must go down but I will fight it to the end. So I asked him

"Why are you following me?"

The guy replied softly "give me my helmet......."

Make nobody shout for me o, I get headache!
⛑Chaiii...
��������
grin so u carry person helmet waka..as u dey waka dey run .u no feel somethng heavy..??

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Only God and the two of them know the truth.
I was going home today from work and a lady was telling her friends that "had it been he slapped me eh! I would have torn my cloth and bra then shout he rapped me" I asked the other guy beside me did you hear that? He said yes. At that moment we started discussing Busola and Fatoyinbo rape saga. I don't know what transpired between the guy and the lady but what if he had slapped her? then another rape case would have come up? Who will believe the guy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.