Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,629 members, 7,823,774 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim (36133 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:
These days, when I hear someone hired a SAN, 2 things come to mind: 1. He/she is extremely wealthy (legit or otherwise).
2. He/she is either clearly guilty, or has a lot to hide.

Now, I just see the once respected hallowed legal height, as a common advocate of the wealthy and evil. undecided

Erm, if you are facing a court case, and you are 100% sure you are as innocent as well, innocent can be,.....it is advisable you HIRE A LAWYER.

It is a fallacy to beleive that only bad guys call their lawyers.

The truth is, EVERYONE facing legal trobules needs a lawyer. Bad guy and good guy. Before they wire you well well for court or even at the police station.

By your logic...Busola is in the wrong too since she hired a lawyer.

Modified..

Some years ago, I read a story about a guy who was arrested on suspicion of murder of two friends of his. The guy was innocent. And in his innocence he went to the police station, and willingly submitted himself to questioning without his lawyer present. (this was in the USA by the way). Na by luck the guy escape being charged for murder.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by ArticleBeast: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
Yes I do, and a functioning one. But just realized that your one of his members, so it's ok if you defend him.
Do you know you raped my friend 3 years ago? Now I pay two of your close friends or friend that envy you to say you raped my friend.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Jochabed(f): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Do you know you raped my friend 3 years ago? Now I pay two of your close friends or friend that envy you to say you raped my friend.
Have u sat down to weigh this issue, it didn't start now, it started with ese Walter. And why are people finding it hard to believe, cause he is a public figure. If it was a poor man from a remote area, he should have been behind bars now right. Just recently, I read it here on nairaland that he was also accused of " man slaughter" with an audio evidence which has been given to the IGP. His wife, funke adejumo and others have been indicted.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
I read it here on nairaland, he said "he was aware of the rape for a long period of time, and he is asking Bukola to take heart, or forgive If I may say".

That’s it.?..that’s what u call testimony... he’s aware...?? Not that he’s an eye withness

And u feel that’s how someone is found guilty....

If that’s how it works, buhari would have been removed from office of the President and Atiku would have taken over

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Foodforthought: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.
What kind of comment is this?

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
What is 'forcefully rape'?

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by blinking001(m): 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
eseveli:
but why Madrid no fit do against PSG
I wonder oo, Madrid weak me body
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Jochabed(f): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
1StopRudeness:

That’s it.?..that’s what u call testimony... he’s aware...?? Not that he’s an eye withness

And u feel that’s how someone is found guilty....

If that’s how it works, U think buhari will still be President
I'm talking about a CLOSE FRIEND. Are you kidding? is there no iota of truth so far in this scandal?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by kingjrofficial(m): 8:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Jochabed:
I read it here on nairaland, he said "he was aware of the rape for a long period of time, and he is asking Bukola to take heart, or forgive If I may say".
[/s]

Sense fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Erm, if you are facing a court case, and you are 100% sure you are as innocent as well, innocent can be,.....it is advisable you HIRE A LAWYER.

It is a fallacy to beleive that only bad guys call their lawyers.

The truth is, EVERYONE facing legal trobules needs a lawyer. Bad guy and good guy. Before they wire you well well for court or even at the police station.

By your logic...Busola is in the wrong too since she hired a lawyer.

Modified..

Some years ago, I read a story about a guy who was arrested on suspicion of murder of two friends of his. The guy was innocent. And in his innocence he went to the police station, and willingly submitted himself to questioning without his lawyer present. (this was in the USA by the way). Na by luck the guy escape being charged for murder.

Thank you sir... But, I never said there's anything wrong in lawyering up (didn't even imply that).

My grouse is the use of SAN like errand boys by the wealthy and corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by ArticleBeast: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
Have u sat down to weigh this issue, it didn't start now, it started with ese Walter. And why are people finding it hard to believe, cause he is a public figure. If it was a poor man from a remote area, he should have been behind bars now right. Just recently, I read it here on nairaland that he was also accused of " man slaughter" with an audio evidence which has been given to the IGP. His wife, funke adejumo and others have been indicted.
I don't really care about Fatoyinbo but I am not in support of media trial. We should chill and wait for the court to decide. The police are investigating so we all should relax our fingers

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
These lovers should please settle in the other room and stop disturbing everyone... We are tired of the drama already sad
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
I'm talking about a CLOSE FRIEND. Are you kidding? is there no iota of truth so far in this scandal?

That’s not a testimony, that just jam-talking even if it’s fatoyinbo’s father that just said “I’m aware”
You can’t just say “I am aware” in a court of law... aware is a “state”.... “how did u become aware” is what the court is interested in...

The only thing close to truth about this case is that the bastardd slept with the girl in consent ..it wasn’t forceful...she felt used and she became vindictive....don’t get me wrong there might be another version... but Busola isn’t telling it close to convincing or truth....all she wants is that “ I am a lady, I was vulnerable and weak, a man raped me, though I ddnt scream and still went to his house to get rapped on the Bonnet the second time in the middle of road where I could have easily run away..but I ddnt, I allowed him rape me from the back. u just have to take it and convict the rapist like that”

8 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by DOMINO001: 8:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Pls you can go and become one of her eyewitnesses in court if you like. This is a criminal matter, it must be proven beyond reasonable doubts. The court does not work on hearsay.

This will serve as a warning to all those pastor ãsslickers. They believe their pastors are beyond humans.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by sylve11: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
post=82414328:

We NEUTRALS in this matter are just shaking our heads at your comment!
SMH

you shouldn't have quoted her jare. by their talks, ye shall know their level of reasoning. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Juliusobi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
how could she remember the exact date and time??

fear women shaaaa. so if I blow now nah so one girl way i Bleep go come say I rape her about���

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

U have started again... don’t juxtapose wrong premise... ese Walter wasn’t raped, she never even claimed the pstor raped her, she just exposed him that he isn’t a saint and they’ve been fvcking back to back....

see... everybody knows this bastardd is or was a Casanova and a serial fvckmando... we are only objectively viewing the matter..

....accuse a person of what she did and not call her a prostitutee just because she likes to have multiple sex with lots guys

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by TemmyT002(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
lovemoi2:

Good luck to the one who is a victim

Nice one
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by KIDfurniture(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by TemmyT002(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Heeyor:
SECURITY ALERT

Yesterday I went home late from an official function and I decided to use an Okada (bike). On arriving home I alighted, paid the guy and left...

As I approached the gate, I saw the okada guy following, I quickly changed the direction and started moving away from the gate but the guy continued following me....

I moved faster the guy increased his speed then I realised I was in deep shit. I began to run, seeing him behind me I ran faster but he kept on following me even riding faster....

I got tired and decided to stop, turned around and faced him...

I made up my mind that one of us must go down but I will fight it to the end. So I asked him

"Why are you following me?"

The guy replied softly "give me my helmet......."

Make nobody shout for me o, I get headache!
⛑Chaiii...
��������

Hahahahahaha
With all due respect, you no well o

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by ctleurocollege: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.

His lawyers are deceiving him

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol of course..in fact 50m is too small

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by jayson87: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
This girl! walahi you be rumormonger

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Truthbites: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
I feel for d Dalakos. She may have been raped, but the court may just award the N50million naira damages ...the law is an ass. They should get a good lawyer .mbok
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by seangy4konji: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
Oh! A dedicated member has been spotted, but it's ok I expected this.

But please just a quick one, were you thought to insult in church? Never mind, I know your answer.
go and sit down please. Stop embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Neddstark: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Dis he rape you too? Perhaps yours was anâl grin

3 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Godoverevery: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
PoliticalWitch:
Busola should give up the case

Now, I don't back rape, and I believe that Fatoyinbo acutually did something worng...and actually hurt Busola. Especially as he has so many allegatons pending against him.

But the trobule with rape...you have to have evidence to make a successful prosecution. And evidence is best collected in the first 2-3 days after the rape. IE...biologic and other evidence. Not several years...sometimes even 10 days after may be too late (Victim has taken baths, wounds heal, etc).

It's going to be difficult to prosecute Fatoyinbo, even though he is probably guilty as charged. But unfortunately, our legal system runs on evidence...and there is no evidence.

So what Busola can hope for AT BEST...is a private settlement.

To any person reading this, if you have been raped...please report the crime within the first 48 hours. God forbid anyone of us would undergo this suffering (yes, men too get raped). Let them get evidence...so that a succesful case can be established.

Our government too should spend more on improving police response to rape too.

Sorry, Busola.

(I'm sorry, but I hate writing this post. What Fatoyinbo has done to Busola and other girls...is a disgrace)
u penned a beautiful rubbish.
ow can someone be raped at different locations twice at 19yrs......u and her are dumb as shit.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by eagleeye2: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
This Fat oyinbo no dey shame at all.... Haven't we heard other ladies talking about his wandering preeq?

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Valentine097(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Heeyor:
SECURITY ALERT

Yesterday I went home late from an official function and I decided to use an Okada (bike). On arriving home I alighted, paid the guy and left...

As I approached the gate, I saw the okada guy following, I quickly changed the direction and started moving away from the gate but the guy continued following me....lol...,you won’t make heaven I swear

I moved faster the guy increased his speed then I realised I was in deep shit. I began to run, seeing him behind me I ran faster but he kept on following me even riding faster....

I got tired and decided to stop, turned around and faced him...

I made up my mind that one of us must go down but I will fight it to the end. So I asked him

"Why are you following me?"

The guy replied softly "give me my helmet......."

Make nobody shout for me o, I get headache!
⛑Chaiii...
��������
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:

Don't be daft, he did not rape ESE Walter, he had an affair with ESE Walter. That was not a crime, but a moral offence and the ESE girl is not innocent either, did she not know he was married?
But with your desperation to always be the victim, you women folks will always paint men bad.
And concerning the ESE Walter case, you are not in a position to judge him, its between him, ESE and God.

All these evil women always wanting the downfall of men, Just offend the wrong person one day, nobody will tell you howfar.

PS: I'm not a coza person, don't even follow the man on social media, listen to his messages or even have any song by the gratitude.

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Godoverevery: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jochabed:
ese Walter was an affair not rape....get ur fact rite......we all know ds man is into adultery big time....but rape is something no one av ever put on him not even ese Walter.
so if bisola is too dumb to claim someone raped her in her parent house and she cud still sit in his car on a ride for him to do that again at 19yrs.. den who is stupid......for me is just affair went bad....he only took advantage of her innocent naivety period....rape claim is total BS

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by symbianDON(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
I'm still at loss over how ONE man....ONE man o....pushed busola till she fell down on the couch, undressed her, undressed himself, forced himself on her, forced krest down her throat ALL WITH ONE HAND....because the other hand was covering her mouth all the while......

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.