Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim (36132 Views)

CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by virago(f): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Jochabed:
Lol.. I guess your a member, so it's expected.

Just shut your trap there , you think that's how judgement is done , I hope no one makes false accusations at you then you'll know it's not a laughing matter
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by virago(f): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2019
Jochabed:
No need for that, cause I got plenty of it.

It's very obvious you have none
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by virago(f): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2019
surgical:
was she 19 or 17
The only reason it would have come close to rape is the age 17 making it statutory rape,even if it was consensual

Statutory rape is a law in the U.S and not Nigeria , if it is a law in Nigeria all your northern governors and big men would all be in prison now
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jochabed:
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.

MADam please tell us the people close to him that confirmed it, you can as well say they were there videoing the whole escapade that year... smh.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by budaatum: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
igbodefender:
Meanwhile,
Police Spokesman Mr Frank MBA has advised rape victims to resist the urge to take their bath immediately after they are raped. According to him, doing so may destroy important evidence needed to convict the rapist. In a writeup by Mba, he advised:

"Preserve all physical evidence after rape. Do not take your bath or change the clothes you wore during the rape incident.

"This may destroy essential components of evidence necessary to establish your case and convict the rapist.

"Preserve all torn materials such as underwears, bras or other apparels. Similarly, all blood stained or seminal fluid-stained items should also be preserved.

"Personal items belonging to the suspects picked up from the scene should also be preserved. Where possible, the scene of rape also known as the scene of crime should be preserved to enable investigators review it in its uncontaminated form."

Source

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Jochabed(f): 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you same way if Busola actually lied thay she was raped by him, she too should confess...
Exactly, if he raped her and he is denying it, the truth will prevail. But if she framed him up, God will vindicate him.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by virago(f): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jochabed:
Exactly, if he raped her and he is denying it, the truth will prevail. But if she framed him up, God will vindicate him.

Na now you just dey talk with sense
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by sapeleboi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
stoopid girl
Jochabed:
If you raped her, why not just confess. Cause even those close to you confirmed it, so please let it end.

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by owila4luv(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
9ce one star boy
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Arewa1408: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

If u send this lady u r backing a dm, she wunt marry u... Stop being a sissy because of ur Jezebel... Idiot..

How can you yourself rape a girl in her house, when her family are at home and she still follows you and u rape her again the second time again..

Why are you so dumb like this na? Women have always been claiming victim since ages past.. It can't work now

@Denreledave - You're either a blind follower or too stupid to understand, or maybe youre a religious "bigot". Go again and read the confessions. She mentioned a PH pastor as witness, ' by name" she mentioned her three sisters and a brother. She mentioned another Pastor, but all this are not good enough i guess. She was 18 and awed by the pastor anything could've happened. I am not saying he is 100% guilty, but the right thing to say or do is we want to know the "TRUTH". Then, you are of the opinion i want to marry or ask the poster out because it is an "f" monica. I don't even know who i am talking to. However based on your comment. i think you're stalking "Jochabed" - (had to go look for the name even) That shows how pathetic your case is.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by DenreleDave(m): 9:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Arewa1408:

@Denreledave - You're either a blind follower or too stupid to understand, or maybe youre a religious "bigot". Go again and read the confessions. She mentioned a PH pastor as witness, ' by name" she mentioned her three sisters and a brother. She mentioned another Pastor, but all this are not good enough i guess. She was 18 and awed by the pastor anything could've happened. I am not saying he is 100% guilty, but the right thing to say or do is we want to know the "TRUTH". Then, you are of the opinion i want to marry or ask the poster out because it is an "f" monica. I don't even know who i am talking to. However based on your comment. i think you're stalking "Jochabed" - (had to go look for the name even) That shows how pathetic your case is.

Next please
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Arewa1408: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

Next please

YEP!, You got nothing to say. Keep quiet and learn... confirmed sissy calling another person sissy
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by DenreleDave(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Arewa1408:

YEP!, You got nothing to say. Keep quiet and learn... confirmed sissy calling another person sissy

Are you done sir?

Next olesee... U want me to exchange words with you, God forbid such
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by Arewa1408: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
DenreleDave:

Are you done sir?

Next olesee... U want me to exchange words with you, God forbid such

DenreleDave:

Idiot, when a useless lady of ur calibre accused apostle suleiman of sleeping with her, shebi u people came online and start spewing rubbish until the truth came out.

Victim and woman sha... Don't quote me ooo

DenreleDave:

If u send this lady u r backing a dm, she wunt marry u... Stop being a sissy because of ur Jezebel... Idiot..

How can you yourself rape a girl in her house, when her family are at home and she still follows you and u rape her again the second time again..

Why are you so dumb like this na? Women have always been claiming victim since ages past.. It can't work now

Are these your words?? ..... Typical Nigerian hypocrite, they lie, lie, and tell more lies and and they call God.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Demands N50m From Busola Dakolo, Files Counter-claim by bencliff2017: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
I don't believe all this celebrities fake life I am just trying to be sarcastic

mercyviv:

And you believe that lie sir...and you believe that kind of lie! If you believe that lie, then you're one of those who believed the Davido 30bil ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) / Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Shiloh 2018 Dominion: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.