Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,558 members, 7,830,668 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari (388 Views)

Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / KATSINA PRESIDENCY RESULTS: Buhari Buries Atiku! / I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by abc115: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says the closure of Nigerian land borders for a limited period due to massive smuggling is already yielding positive results for the economy.

The President stated this when he received a delegation from the Nigerian Association for Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture at the State House, Abuja, on Friday.

The delegation also comprised of the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry and representatives of the Organised Private Sector.

"This validates our action as a Government when we insist that the African Continental Free Trade Agreement must not only promote free trade, but legal trade of quality made-in-Africa goods and services,” he said.

Buhari says everyone must play by the rule when it comes to trade and business activities that are central to Nigeria’s economic development.

He added that his administration would ensure that the trade and business sector continues to flourish in job creation.

https://punchng.com/border-closure-yielding-good-results-buhari/
Re: Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by hisexcellency34: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
How?
Re: Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by Okoroawusa: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
I Love PMB
Re: Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by psucc(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How?
A bag of rice is approaching the new minimum wage. As at present, it's N20,000.

So more Nigerians will die of hunger
Re: Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
abc115:
President Muhammadu Buhari says the closure of Nigerian land borders for a limited period due to massive smuggling is already yielding positive results for the economy.

The President stated this when he received a delegation from the Nigerian Association for Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture at the State House, Abuja, on Friday.

The delegation also comprised of the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry and representatives of the Organised Private Sector.

"This validates our action as a Government when we insist that the African Continental Free Trade Agreement must not only promote free trade, but legal trade of quality made-in-Africa goods and services,” he said.

Buhari says everyone must play by the rule when it comes to trade and business activities that are central to Nigeria’s economic development.

He added that his administration would ensure that the trade and business sector continues to flourish in job creation.

https://punchng.com/border-closure-yielding-good-results-buhari/
which clueless results please ??
Re: Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by myfan: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
What does he know? Every bad thing looks good to him.
Re: Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by crazygod(m): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
I bet u love tacha too. U also love naira marley and Larry gaga. In short, u love mediocrity. tongue
Re: Border Closure Yielding Good Results —Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
crazygod:

I bet u love tacha too. U also love naira marley and Larry gaga. In short, u love mediocrity. tongue
I bet you love GEJ,Atiku,FFK,Fayose n Nnamdi Kanu. I fact you love mediocrity

(1) (Reply)

Army Nabs Terrorists’ Logistics Suppliers In North East (photos) / Council Vice-chairman Resigns Over Non-performance, Failed Campaign Promises / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Presents Award To Prime Minister Of Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.