Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Single Mother (364 Views)

The Single Post That Says It All About Most Girls. / Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Single Mother by Gentlebabs(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
The Single Mother...

When you are a Single Mother, your life is defined by lines: fine lines,' Class lines, Boundary lines, Career lines, Motherhood lines: the tightrope line between being a good woman and a Mistress.

That moment when the lines blurr and a good woman had to decide whether to toe the line, cross the line, or stay safe behind the lines that guards her virtue.

And you know that you have pole vaulted over that line when you allow a married Man get closer...

Most times, Single Mothers are seen as a ''Loose Canyon or loose ball" or in simple words: ''A Loose Woman'' one who is 'available' and so randy Men wanna try their luck with you...and mostly 'Married Men''.

They easily perceive your needs and try to entice you with Cars, Houses and whatever they can offer.

They offer you sex because they know the pressures on your 'LIBIDO'...They take advantage of your lonely and Hot moments.

They place you on a very high scale in life and ride your 'LIPS' until its as wide as the Sea and then....off they go!...to another lonely Single Mother.

It's a cycle that never breaks and for each time you cross that line, you do not realise you are headed towards a phase of depression

Life becomes meaningless when they leave. You become a slave to sex and money and gradually loose your virtues.

This has to STOP!

It's about time Single Mothers say No to being used as Sexual alternatives to married Men! Say NO to SEX with a Married Man. Call off their BLUFF...! Ask them to loose your number and House Address.

Now...your Baby Father is no exception. If he is married, don't let him down there again! He has chosen his PATH and so let him live with his decisions. Don't let him ''eat his cake and have it'' with you.

I know its not easy...especially when you have nothing and you have got Children to feed.

I understand those lonely nights when all you need is to wrap your thighs with a MAN. I pity for those who get married and their husband is based abroad. To the husbands, is your car not parked at owner's risk? You just made her married but single.

I understand the days when you have nothing to pay your Children's fees.

I understand it all but the solution to your problems does not lie 'On the genitals of a Married Man'...The solution to your challenges lies with GOD.

You need to trust God and believe he will change your story. Give God a chance to show you why he brought you this far....why he gave you those children; why he hasn't allowed the devil to take your life...Please STOP these MEN before they ruin your life.

And that is why Single Mothers must help themselves. Look out for a weak single mother around you and help her...become a part of her success story. Share a date, a night out or a word...bond, love and keep sharing. Leave all these "Zaddy's with benefits" if they don't intend to walk the walk.

Take advantage of life's curve balls and allow it to transform you to a very pretty and attractive LIONESS who turns for no other; who bows to no MARRIED MAN; Whose TITS & LIPS are not available for irresponsible sexual adventures. Yes! They will come looking for your juice as a Single Mother, be careful. Be a Lioness, FIERCE that can BITE!

And so all you married Women whom God has blessed with a husband and all you do for that Man is make him regret the day he married you. Be careful!!! as there are more Women than Men in this world and every woman needs a Man. So, If you push your husband outside...be rest assured that there are women out there who would accept him and love him scatter "sef", especially as we have so many "WOBE Children" out there sleeping with their ANCESTORS. Before he married you, younspaz out with excess flirtatious energy for him. You were those seductive bum shots, semd his nastily nice messages that makes him run back home. Now that he has put a ring on it, you no longer care. You tie wrapper like my grandmother. Be wise as a serpent. REPENT.

So, get off your high horse and show that man why he married you in the first place before another woman shows him why he shouldn't be with you.

My apologies to Married Men but the truth must be said! No more SEX with a Married Man as a Single Mother. If he wants in, let him put a ring on it. Single motherhood is not a curse. Nobody has a right to you, so don't de-value yourself.

Truth is... 'A good man will never ask you for sex even if he wants to help. When you exchange sex for material gifts you are not better than a prostitute. This rule applies to both sexes. There are still good Men out there...May God bring them your way.

A Toast to all Single Mommas!
#You are better than they think
#You are stronger than them
#You will get through life and its curve balls
#You can raise responsible and good children
#You shall fulfil our destiny
#You shall emerge winners in the end
#God has got your back
#Excerpts from "Single Mothers by Babatunde Raimi)

Please share this post on your wall and social media handles, until all Single Mama reads it.

Babatunde Raimi
Author/Life Coach/Poet
08178827380/08035063895

1 Like

Re: The Single Mother by izzou(m): 8:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lovers & Players / I Know I Dont Deserve Your Attention / How To Get His/her Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.