Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job (17999 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Slay Queen Quits Her Job To Become A Full Time Slut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by midolian(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Shinapraise:
pls don't give up we still love you
Don't let anybody deceive you. Anyone that really want suicide won't let you have a clue. Suicide might just be the newest scam method in town now.

Some will go on social media to cry so the people with so much pity will contact them in private to ask what the problem is. if it's money(which is going to be the problem), they dole it out to them..

if you investigate deeply, you LL find out that many of them are doing well. They are just opportunists
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Ramon92: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
Some people will just decide to bring trouble for themselves.. Do you know you can be sued heavily by Jumia if they come across your blog? I wonder if your total revenue from your blog can get you a good lawyer.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by MJBOLT: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2019
are you a bank marketer?

Biglittlelois:

So what are you saying? That all bank marketers bleep just to get customers?
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Biglittlelois(f): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
are you a bank marketer?

I'll take the fifth.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by abiolamitodun(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
U know the funniest part?...Their type don't satisfy their husband in bed.. Giving all types of excuse of being tired...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 5:52am On Sep 22, 2019
Many women are the breadwinner in their home.Men do not want to work any more and it is very sad.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by gbadexy(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2019
midolian:
Don't let anybody deceive you. Anyone that really want suicide won't let you have a clue. Suicide might just be the newest scam method in town now.

Some will go on social media to cry so the people with so much pity will contact them in private to ask what the problem is. if it's money(which is going to be the problem), they dole it out to them..

if you investigate deeply, you LL find out that many of them are doing well. They are just opportunists
You are very insensitive. And you're God almighty that knows this for a fact? If you don't have kind words of encouragement, why don't you pass and leave those that want to offer some? Do you know how many people who committed suicide has come out for help in their posts which people now come back to say they didn't know they meant it. Even if you aren't sure, give benefit of doubt and choose to impact positively.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by midolian(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2019
gbadexy:

You are very insensitive. And you're God almighty that knows this for a fact? If you don't have kind words of encouragement, why don't you pass and leave those that want to offer some? Do you know how many people who committed suicide has come out for help in their posts which people now come back to say they didn't know they meant it. Even if you aren't sure, give benefit of doubt and choose impact positively.
Will patiently wait for the day you will see sense in my post. What an elder sees while sitting, a kid will never see even when on the longest ladder.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by gbadexy(m): 7:17am On Sep 22, 2019
midolian:
Will patiently wait for the day you will see sense in my post. What an elder sees while sitting, a kid will never see even when on the longest ladder.
How old are you again sir?
You still feeling like king solomon with that fallacy of hasty generalization post.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Charleys: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2019
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
I DON KNOW WHY AM FEELING THIS WAY BUT IT SEEMS,AM GETTING TIRED ALREADY WITH LIFE,WHAT I BITTER WORLD ,I HOPE GOD HEAL MY HEART BECAUSE AM LOSING IT.

Have you heard of sniper, it's a yorubaman's game.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by femmoy(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2019
MikeBetty:
What Do You Mean By "Responsible Man"? So If Am Married To A Working Class Woman, I Should Withdraw Her From Her Job Because I Want To Appear Responsible? Or Are You Telling Us That Those University Professors Who Married Fellow Professors Are Irresponsible? At Time People Rush To Type Nonsense In This Forum Just For Likes. Infidelity Is Infidelity, Promiscuity Is Promiscuity. She Willingly Bleep Another Man Simple. If Her Job Is Threatened, She Should As Well Resign And Have Her Husband's Trust Than To Defile Her "Bed"

you are right bro but I agree to what he said because not all women are being threatened or pressurized,some are being lured with enticing stuffs like a pay raise or promotion,and humans being humans we are liable to fall into the temptation. that's why it is more assured of such not happening if one's wife is her own boss (i.e has her own establishments). I think where he was wrong was where he called such men irresponsible.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by MikeBetty(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
femmoy:

you are right bro but I agree to what he said because not all women are being threatened or pressurized,some are being lured with enticing stuffs like a pay raise or promotion,and humans being humans we are liable to fall into the temptation. that's why it is more assured of such not happening if one's wife is her own boss (i.e has her own establishments). I think where he was wrong was where he called such men irresponsible.
Sorry Sir, I Beg To Differ. This Is Case Of Infidelity Here. Sir Any Woman/man That Will Cheat Will Cheat Even If He/She Is The Boss Of That Office. What Will You Say About Business Women Who Sleeps With Her Driver And Employees? Even A Fulltime Housewife Who Want To Cheat Will Cheat. Same Goes To Men. So Stopping Your Wife From Employable Job, Setting Up Business For Your Wife, Or Making Her Housewife Is Not Guarantee That Men/Women Will Not Cheat. Godliness, Dedication And Trust Is
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
?
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
To
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Click and watch:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/handsome-security-man-his-bank-manager-boss/

This handsome man is was caught on CCTV with his boss bank manager.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2019
?
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
You find beautiful ladies working with all these Indians in Nigeria in most of their electronic sale shops LG.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 6:02am On Oct 06, 2019
too bad,is that the only thng women offer to secure their job
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2019
women are suffering a lot in Nigeria to put food on the table because our men are not ready to work
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Small080(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Hmm...... Bad, very bad...... I can't blame the woman nor the boss also. But is bad anyway
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2019
What will make a man to fall for lady

Every woman loves to feel sexy and dressing sexy for your man has all of the benefits of making you feel gorgeous, coupled with all of the powerful benefits of making (& keeping) your man attracted to you.

What men like to see women wearing

Men like to see that there is a body under there, even if it’s not perfect. It all goes back to playing up one’s assets.
Casual wear favourites were again figure-hugging with skinny jeans being popular — but only if they were coupled with heels or knee-high boots.
Simple vests were also a hit, while tops with necklines that reveal the décolletage were favoured — especially strapless, bandeau numbers V-necks.
Short skirts were also, unsurprisingly, a crowd pleaser.
Some men cited seductive underwear as a party-pleaser. Some of the married men felt that the comforts of a long-term relationship had lulled their partners into giving up their lacy push-up bras for the comfort and support of stodgy undies.
https://wahalablog.com/sexy-dresses-for-ladies/
Read part two here:
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 5:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Job security
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by okoroemeka(m): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
A responsible man won’t allow his wife accept any job.....create employment for your wives to avoid this sh......
so to avoid the boss nacking your wife she will stay at home or work in your office or company,it's obvious you don't know that a pvssy has a mind of its own and if the mind decides to receive nacking from elsewhere there is little or nothing you can do,
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Too bad
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2019
Too bad for women
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by yusluvad(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2019
MikeBetty:
What Do You Mean By "Responsible Man"? So If Am Married To A Working Class Woman, I Should Withdraw Her From Her Job Because I Want To Appear Responsible? Or Are You Telling Us That Those University Professors Who Married Fellow Professors Are Irresponsible? At Time People Rush To Type Nonsense In This Forum Just For Likes. Infidelity Is Infidelity, Promiscuity Is Promiscuity. She Willingly Bleep Another Man Simple. If Her Job Is Threatened, She Should As Well Resign And Have Her Husband's Trust Than To Defile Her "Bed"
You don talk well.
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2020
Na you know
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by Charleys: 9:12am On Jan 20, 2020
dirtydiva:
This is co-workers compilation nah...

Correct guy
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by jumia1: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
na u sabi
Re: Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job by SavageResponse(m): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Old news

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA Woman Loses N30-million To Ugandan Boyfriend & Prophetess In Love Scam (PICS) / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.