Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others (40143 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Xenophobia: 315 South Africa Returnees Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by rampantlover: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
I find it amusing how delusional Nigerians thinks every African is lazy except them. This your stupid pride and ego and your for lawlessness is the reason why you are always cursed and chased wherever you go. Very soon the citizens of the countries they have settled will start chasing you out and again we will hear the same senseless rhetoric from Nigerians saying oh they hate us because they are lazy oh their women love us grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by captianfreeman(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:
Is it really possible citizens of every country are lazy apart from Nigerians?

Just wondering.
I tire. It is even Insulting to refer to others as lazy.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by nlPoster: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
In fairness to the person who said "they are lazy", he did add this part:

"but I pray (Nigerians) do not abuse the privileges that we are already enjoying in those countries.”

I didn't mean to start a commentary on this lazy issue, it's just I keep seeing that mention by Nigerians in reference to almost everywhere except Nigeria.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by dandollaz: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

Just wondering.
Very very lazy.they can't work because there government take care of them but for naija who born monkey govt help you,so you have to work or hustle to survive.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Nanatrendy(f): 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

Just wondering.
wondering same getting to the end he mentioned some women prostituting in white dominated areas as business, he says it without shame as though they are doing legit business so perhaps the word lazy has got a different meaning to them.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Bosnezy(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Issokay lipsrsealed
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by 3kay945(m): 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Every country got bad eggs so stop talking nonsense

Our own bad eggs too much Sir, have you heard of Nigerians in foreign prisons The number is outrageous and I doubt if any country on earth can beat that number.

We are too desperate in negative stuff. lipsrsealed
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by pacespot(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
So much for a giant of Africa. So Nigerians will be better off doing business in Zimbabwe, Liberia, Mozambique than the so called giant of Africa.

The problem that I see is that Nigerians are very smart, they can easily take advantage of the loopholes in these countries for the betterment of their business compared to when they are in Nigeria dealing with fellow Nigerians who are also smart, so businesses hardly gain undue advantage in Nigeria, unless you are otedola, dangote, alakija with political connections.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by richPHAROAH: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
omg. these badluck bastards have taken their drugs and scams to go destroy another coutry

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by deolumike(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

Just wondering.
or ould it be that many Nigerians consider hardship & suffering as "hardwork"
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by xpool(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

Just wondering.
Not necessarily, Nigerians easily adapt to multiple conditions that other national either can't or would dare not adapt to.
Nigerians are smarter, but not necessarily more intelligent than other nationals.
Then, Nigerians count crime as smartness, Nigerians habitual lawbreakers and break laws that other nationals will never do, and we think it makes them lazy.

2 Likes

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by richie240: 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

Just wondering.
Its a part of Nigeria that's cursed with such undiplomatic and unwarranted utterances.
How will u sojourn away from ur land and engage in crimes and call ur hosts all sorts of names? Does it add up?
This yr alone Ghana attacked "Nigerian traders"; also this same yr, Togolese attacked "Nigerian traders", now its South Africans turn to attack "Nigerian traders", all in 2019.
Does dt not tell us sth is wrong somewhere?
Tell them to behave themselves wherever they find themselves, na lie! All their hosts are lazy and envious of their (shady) success.

I won't be surprised if the Zimbabweans and mozambiqueans start attacking them in d nearest future.

planetx:
They have already started calling the citizens of the new countries lazy

apholaryn:
can someone pls tell our uncouth brothers and sisters to stop saying these people are lazy in their fucking home...small time den go kick u out again
see them below, they will never learn:

Uka15:

It is a known fact that Indigenes of a place are usually lazy. Even in Nigeria, it happens.

ChristmasBells:
Its been a known fact that countries like south africa the number 1 country of lazy cityzens who do nothing but jealous, envy you if you are a Nigerian and you are hardworking they get xenophobic of Nigerians because we are succesful hard working and talented qgw and other african countries can attest to this known fact pls can somebody help me ask our dear president mohammadu buhari why he said Nigerian youth are lazy or he want every youth in nigeria to start rareing cows first befor he sees us as hard working?.......ejor biko help me ask buhari

2 Likes

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by gbishman: 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
The question remains why don't they find solace and safety in their on country "Nigeria"
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by ThugBoy(m): 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
May God guide and protect you all In any country you found yourself.

When leadass fail, citizen commit crime.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by richie240: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I just pray that our people will not carry all these their criminal activities there. Truth be told some Nigerians are bad within and outside the country

NaijaRoyalty:

Lolz.....#guilty conscience.
Despite the fact dt she didn't mention any name/region, u r already feeling shitty.
Everyone knows d black sheep of Nigeria Africa.
lolz.

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by uuzba(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
ajl:
Stupid Nigerians that keep referring to native citizens as being lazy. Tell me how and why they should accommodate you. If you are all that hardworking then why not stay in your country to build it up. The same way some Nigerians in the US refer to African-Americans as being lazy. That bring a lot of animosity. Who want that kind of guests in his home.
It's not about strength.
It's about resistance
Nigerians face less resistance doing business in other nations than here in Nigeria.
That's why these guys go out.
-
I remember when I was in UK, I needed to transport some load across the country. I went to a car hire service. Swipe my card and took the van. Carried the load from Leeds to London. Returned the van and collected my deposit. Very simple.i drove the van myself

That action is very impossible in Nigeria.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Eraserubbish(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
Sleevia:
I Don report tire Seun and his mods no do anything.
maybe seun dey use am spy our emails...lol
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by uuzba(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
3kay945:

Our own bad eggs too much Sir, have you heard of Nigerians in foreign prisons The number is outrageous and I doubt if any country on earth can beat that number.

We are too desperate in negative stuff. lipsrsealed
We were not taught positive stuff.
We don't practice positive stuff in Nigeria
I lived in UK a bit. Went to a bookshop to buy something. The cashier ignored me. I thought it's because I:m black. I wanted to start raking when I noticed that others had queued up and I was not on queue.
Na there I humble myself and join queue.
Nigerians, we are never taught good things.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by delishpot: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Do foreigners from other countries act this rowdy in their host countries? You guys hate to say the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oef4cAPjRMw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Basher8583: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
King44:
the competition in Nigeria is something else if you can't device a creative way of staying above competition here you will keep struggling

Very true bro.
I no some people that have money but don't know what to do with it. So they are just waiting for the next big idea. Now some brilliant chap sets up a business idea with his moderate financing and its an instant sell out. They won't let the chap enjoy his business, so they will just flood into it with thier huge finances and run the chap out of business. Now when the business is it out of Vogue they go and rest while waiting for the next big idea to rip off again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Basher8583: 8:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mrfeel:

Compete with who exactly? Igbos are all over Nigeria doing business, even though the Nigeria system is not that fit, importing goods to Nigeria it's not even easy cause the officials in charge of the Seaports are corrupt most times the money u pay for clearing goods is even bigger than the money u bought the goods, sometimes they will just seize your goods and there's nothing u can do about it,
Their fellow Brother all over Nigeria. You just answered your question.. Why are you asking me again

So importing to another country is easy Abi. More so when your are not even a citizen of that country
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Omeizadean(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
IGBOSON1:
Ironic they can’t find that same safe heaven in a place they’re told is their country!

Na dem know what is pursuing them atleast u re still in ur safe haven here typing this?
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Legendguru: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Oh
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by richie240: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
ajl:

Empty pride. What's the pride in running away from your own country and becoming a nuisance in another man's land. Worst part is you calling your hosts lazy. Even if they are lazy, must you tell it to their face. Why won't they attack you. Nigerians and our empty pride.
Pls let's stop grouping all of us in this shameful attitude. The average Nigerian is coolheaded. Its the Igbo's with their usual chest beating that are noted for these. Don't they call d rest of Nigerians as lazy to our faces day in day out? Is it a new thing amongst them? Na today their mouth dey drive rough?
Charity begins at home, it is said.
Its this arrogant attitude towards the rest of Nigerians that they export to other countries.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by 3kay945(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
uuzba:

We were not taught positive stuff.
We don't practice positive stuff in Nigeria
I lived in UK a bit. Went to a bookshop to buy something. The cashier ignored me. I thought it's because I:m black. I wanted to start raking when I noticed that others had queued up and I was not on queue.
Na there I humble myself and join queue.
Nigerians, we are never taught good things.

It is a generational curse.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Omeizadean(m): 8:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jayslicky:
shocked

Nigeria has failed many of its citizens, many people have swore with their lives never to return to this country.

Nigeria needs help, we are at an abysmal level.

Let them go and never return. Its mother nature way of checking our population. If they are here they may not have anything to contribute to this nation.

1 Like

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Bambambiglo: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
notoriousbabe:
I just pray that our people will not carry all these their criminal activities there. Truth be told some Nigerians are bad within and outside the country

Biafrans you mean
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
Prodigal Children! Sell properties and make money to go to other countries, now you are empty handed.
I said it before that how bad Zimbabwean economy is, Nigerithans will be there seeking for greener pastures.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by delishpot: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dem never even show them their room for the new country dem Don dey call their hosts LAZY. Tomorrow dem go say dem innocent.

2 Likes

Re: XENOPHOBIA: Nigerians Find Safe Havens In Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Others by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
Olorunnim:
Be patriotic at least for once where is laziness mentioned here. cry

Go and read all over again, it is clearly written there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video) / Nigerian Woman Tied With Rope In India, Sedated After She Turned Violent (video) / Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.