Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb (41669 Views)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / They Messed With The Wrong Governor Nasir Rufai Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by olajizz01(m): 8:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Pain ke.

You need help boss.
You rather need help,if not,you won't keep towing religious line on every issue as if they use am swear for you.

when our politicians steal our money ,they use religion and tribe as dividing tool,you too called citizen no get other thing than religion.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Kapeter(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
ThatKING:
it's funny you were complaining about tribal wars on the other thread to Seun... You really need to get a life
they are so good at running to the mods when it's not in their favour.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ChristianNorth: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
olajizz01:
You rather need help,if not,you won't keep towing religious line on every issue as if they use am swear for you.

when our politicians steal our money ,they use religion and tribe as dividing tool,you too called citizen no get other thing than religion.
Boss, you need help.

I don't give a damn about zoo politicians and I don't give flying fvck about you think.

Until yoruba moslems pledge their allegiance to their yoruba tribe over their islamic religion, I will continue to call them out.

For an average yoruba christian, he is a yoruba man first

But for a yoruba moslem, his yoruba identity is secondary.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by olajizz01(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Boss, you need help.

I don't give a damn about zoo politicians and I don't give flying fvck about you think.

Until yoruba moslems pledge their allegiance to their yoruba tribe over their islamic religion, I will continue to call them out.

I now realise that you need serious help,thorough one,so you know what's happening in another man's land from your hell.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ChristianNorth: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
olajizz01:
I now realise that you need serious help,thorough one,so you know what's happening in another man's land from your hell.
Says a yoruba moslem.

You need real help boss.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by olajizz01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Says a yoruba moslem.

You need real help boss.
So you stay in your hell telling us how will should do in our land,no wonder you people always have issue with your host any where you are.

You and your brethren need serious help.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Logobenz0: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ChristianNorth: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
olajizz01:
So you stay in your hell telling us how will should do in our land,no wonder you people always have issue with your host any where you are.

You and your brethren need serious help.
I hope you guys are not calling yourselves hosts in Lagos?

Better take that to Osogbo.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Olaonipekun11: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

The South west has never been afraid of slugging it out with the North. We have done it in the past and are ready to always do it again. The Yorubas cannot be boxed into a political corner by any cabal or tribe in Nigeria. I honestly think the Northerners know they are dealing with Yoruba and are quite aware of what we are capable of doing.

Yoruba are not desperate to rule the country in 2023,they are not scared of being in the opposition either ,but they can make things severely rough for whoever that tries to put their back against the wall. Those who tried it in the past failed and left the government house unceremoniously. Some even paid the supreme price.

We are not empty chest beaters. We fight when it is necessary and don't run away from battles.

You need a cool chill beer on our behalf

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Olaonipekun11: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Boss, you need help.

Ha!!! What I’m I reading agbami
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Gforce2019: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hell-rufai has come again....
So desperate to be the next president....

This short governor can never be the president of this country... I pity any ethnic group that will support this midget to become the president....

Hell-rufai that can't effective govern just one state with two popular religious group want to govern the entire country with diverse cultural , ethnic, religious groups...
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Mrfeel: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
olajizz01:
So you mean you will abandon your biafrua.d terrorist group for Shitte.

olajizz01:
the thing don pain this one die

You see a Christian from the north you call him an ipob, afonja saf , smh undecided
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by ChristianNorth: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Olaonipekun11:
Ha!!! What I’m I reading agbami
You are a yoruba moslem
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by koolaid87: 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Could also means that he's subtly addressing it to a Yoruba man (Tinubu)
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by kumz(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
That's the person who they are grooming for the position of the president. That's why he is talking like that.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Champneys: 8:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Those of you who supported the incompetence. inefficiency and ineptitude of this administration for whatever reasons, it will end in a torrent of hot tears.

E se se bere ni, eyin were jatijati.

If you are one one those who has put politics before the progress of this country, the same crude politics will consume and shame you all!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by renewable1(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture) / Igbo Move To Boost Southeast Economy / "No WAEC" - Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.