Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb (41673 Views)

El-Rufai Tweets Despite Malami’s Prosecution Order, Reno Omokri Reacts / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / They Messed With The Wrong Governor Nasir Rufai Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by DennisEche(m): 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Yes I’m a Muslim from osogbo and so?
He is not surprise, they are senseless. Especially the head slamming once like you..

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
Ipob and their headache sha. Osinbajo was never an influential or powerful politician. This very tweet can never be directed towards him.

Buh you yeebos no be Nigerians self, abi wetin come concern you with wetin dey happen for inside the zoo?
Thank God, you agree that you live in a ZOO!

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Ostrogoth(m): 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chukwurah003 contigiency murecool come and see oooo
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
kmcutez:
Na wa o. This Northerners eehnn.

so, your problems are no more the great igbos who you wanted your fellow zoogerians to give them their own country but now you are also having issues with the zoogerian northerners as well?!!!

hahahahahahahahaha!!!

una eyes go soon clear!!!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by emkz: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
El Rufai is genially intelligent no doubt. But he needs to be aware that people who behave like him hardly get the top job in Nigeria. Atiku brought him to government, he insults him at will, which I think is immaturity. He insulted Buhari too until he needed him to win his governorship. The only person he has not insulted is Obasanjo.

He should thread with caution and understand that if anything happens to the President (we pray nothing happens to him), Osinbajo becomes number 1 and many of them (including him) would hide themselves in shame. El Rufai seems like a person who is always after his interest and is ready to pull people down to get up there. Such people succeed but are quickly forgotten.

El Rufai should further understand that the human face of the Buhari government is Osinbajo. Jonathan was humiliated more than this. At the end, who laughed last and loudest?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Kapeter(m): 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
justbusy:
Thank God, you agree that you live in a ZOO!
yes i live in the zoo, let me enjoy my stay in the zoo abi wetin concern you with how we live in the zoo?
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Kapeter(m): 2:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
DennisEche:

He is not surprise, they are senseless. Especially the head slamming once like you..
once indeed. Arindin.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Royalfurnitures: 2:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Someone should tell Elrufai this proverb : Whenever an idol become over pompous, it"d be told the name of the Wood That was used to carve it ....IGBO PROVERB

check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by mechanics(m): 2:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by JimD(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Shey na alamy stock photo him suppose use for the post. Aboki!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Is El ruffai taller than Osinbajo?
this guy you are very Wicked. So deep!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
yes i live in the zoo, let me enjoy my stay in the zoo abi wetin concern you with how we live in the zoo?
That means, you live like pigs!

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Kapeter(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
justbusy:
That means, you live like pigs!
why you giving us your well known name? Pigs don't live in zoo, you lots live in the swine (poto poto region to be precise).
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by mercyviv(f): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
The say, he who laugh last, laughs best. Let's wait and see who laughs last.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2019
ShootThemAll:
The series of plane crash Professor Osibanjo had, do you think it was not man made...I laugh South West they dont know whom they are dealing with....The North !!

The South west has never been afraid of slugging it out with the North. We have done it in the past and are ready to always do it again. The Yorubas cannot be boxed into a political corner by any cabal or tribe in Nigeria. I honestly think the Northerners know they are dealing with Yoruba and are quite aware of what we are capable of doing.

Yoruba are not desperate to rule the country in 2023,they are not scared of being in the opposition either ,but they can make things severely rough for whoever that tries to put their back against the wall. Those who tried it in the past failed and left the government house unceremoniously. Some even paid the supreme price.

We are not empty chest beaters. We fight when it is necessary and don't run away from battles.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
SLAP44:
Is El ruffai taller than Osinbajo?
just small
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Enemyofpeace: 2:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Baba Adeboye where are you?your children Osinbajo is being mocked before your very eyes. Holy Ghost fayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by whitedove(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you are wise ,you should know that Osinbajo is in dire strait.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Minjim: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
chiefolododo:
El rufai mocks VP

Is Osinbajo a masquerade?

Why are u ppl daft and myopic like this?

El' rufai has many enemies in Kaduna but it's Tinubu that has not spoken publicly for over a month and Osinbajo and Peter Obi wants to be in his shoes that's giving u a colic
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Ikpongiton: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
when one tribe is greedier than the others,the greediest lost everything
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by RTSC2: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
On a normal day, people like el rufai should bow to the might of a unified, educated and progressive south.

But when some clowns have sold us cheap in the guise of stooping to conquer, any northern fool can say anything.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Minjim: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
mercyviv:
The say, he who laugh last, laughs best. Let's wait and see who laughs last.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

Stop lying!
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by mrvitalis(m): 3:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
mercyville:
El Rufai is just wasting his time.Even the cabal will be shamed.
By 4 million votes of SW ? U are alone north has betrayed u case closed
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by mrvitalis(m): 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
tinsel:
I will not be suprised if in 2023 the igbos my people will not vote for herdsmen and killers having seen how some of them are now backing El Rufai against Osibanjo. Politics of where the pendulum swings.
Same reason we never worked with awolowo
If u betray an igbo man he would get back at u
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by RTSC2: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

By 4 million votes of SW ? U are alone north has betrayed u case closed
Sad though.
Given how diversified Lagos is, it is just a shame that Yorubas cannot command southern votes.

It should be a given, but that is not the case.
Politics of greed.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by mrvitalis(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
RTSC2:

Sad though.
Given how diversified Lagos is, it is just a shame that Yorubas cannot command southern votes.

It should be a given, but that is not the case.
Politics of greed.
South had the chance to relegate fulanis for once lock them out for 35 year ...jonathan 4 years
Middle belt 8 years , igbos 8 years , north east ( christain 8 years , south west 8 years before north east but SW bleeped us up

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by RTSC2: 3:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrvitalis:

South had the chance to relegate fulanis for once lock them out for 35 year ...jonathan 4 years
Middle belt 8 years , igbos 8 years , north east ( christain 8 years , south west 8 years before north east but SW bleeped us up
SE/SS/SW/middle belt is an unbeatable progressive alliance.

It is a shame it would never be.
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by Ikpongiton: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
kmcutez:
Na wa o. This Northerners eehnn.
there are okay like that.cheaters must be cheated,las las
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by mrvitalis(m): 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
RTSC2:

SE/SS/SW/middle belt is an unbeatable progressive alliance.

It is a shame it would never be.
Thanks to south west
Re: El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb by stonemasonn: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
I don't like to join in the debate of who is going to be the next president and some shiits like that, but to be Frank Osibanjo is the best bet for the South, northerners sensing their atrocities towards the Christian North and twarkling towards South knows that the V. P is small but mighty and can unmasked their dirty acts are now hung flinging with their tails behind their backs for the unknown and that's the panic mode the short son of an illegal immigrant like Hellrufai is finding himself.
Finaly someone that deserves millions of likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Many Injured, Cars Destroyed As APC, PDP Clash In Kaduna - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.