Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) (17791 Views)

A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos) / Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) / The Kenya Socialite With The Largest Hips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by GistGoViral: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
A Nigerian man with bigger butt is currently trending on social media after his photos surfaced online.

Some ladies are complaining about Nigerian man that have bigger hips than them.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/viral-photos-of-nigerian-man-with-bigger-hips-photos

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by GistGoViral: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2019

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by daddytime(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lying illiterate bloggers

What makes him Nigerian or does the license plates on the cars in the background look Nigerian to you?

11 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Gracesofar(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
She is a man...... Gays will do anything to have this bros
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by donbachi(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
daddytime:
Lying illiterate bloggers

What makes him Nigerian or does the license plates on the cars in the background look Nigerian to you?
no mind d fool..na dem dey destroy naija name.

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
shocked a guy shouldn't have ass talk more of hips, total turn off, I think he's gay undecided

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Who told you he's interested in turning you on??

Those he wants to notice him are noticing him.

If you know, you know.

Biglittlelois:
shocked a guy shouldn't have ass talk more of hips, total turn off, I think he's gay undecided

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Foodforthought: 8:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nothing wrong with it. Only question is why the tight fitting trousers ?

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Yahman1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by MJBOLT: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
i can sense jealousy in your comment grin

Biglittlelois:

5 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Emestar1999: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Another Bob Risky
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
This is what we call ladies n gentlemen
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by WisdomHunter(m): 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ndi ntu wetakwa ya eeeh

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by tillaman(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
No one needs to tell you this is a fagg!!! lipsrsealed
What kinda man puts on such tight pants
Only a man that doesn’t value his phallus!!

Damn that’s tight

2 Likes

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by adeosuntunde: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
Foodforthought:
Nothing wrong with it. Only question is why the tight fitting trousers ?

My thoughts exactly

Why tight fitting trousers?

1 Like

Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
That is a woman with short hair. Look between her legs there is no evidence of male Instruments even with her tight jeans.
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by slawomir: 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
Okay
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by luvyaself95(m): 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
I can't believe what am seeing and am speechless at the same time.
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by CaZmir: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by VIRGINlabia(m): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
If una check well, that guy go get toto
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by iPhoneRepairer: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
I suspect he is a transgender. Trust him at your own peril.
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
i can sense jealousy in your comment grin

grin
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by eddy42(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
Product of a confused sperm cell !
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Modernist: 3:13am On Sep 22, 2019
I smell Homo. Could it be the guy/girl?
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 22, 2019
The producers of ds mofo maybe battling over dominion but end up producing ds nonsense. chaį!!!
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by johnsonpolice: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2019
dirtydiva:
The producers of ds mofo maybe battling over dominion but end up producing ds nonsense. chaį!!!
this kind of guys we call them boy gal.
Re: Viral Photos Of Nigerian Man With Bigger Hips (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
She is a female with a masculine face check well the zipper/crotch area of her tight jeans, to know only na toto dey.

(1) (Reply)

Telling Them About Her Past Relationship Keep Driving Them Away- Advise Her. / When A Girl Says 'Some Other Time' / Is It Wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.