Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures (3926 Views)

MTN Nigeria To Reconstruct Enugu-Onitsha Expressway In Exchange For Tax Credit / President Buhari Names Expressway In Abuja After The President Of Niger / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by Ctorch: 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Enugu-Onitsha Expressway in pictures

1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by amaniro: 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Are these current pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by alezzy13: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by Nigeria2040: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
And Buhari is busy building only northern roeds and constructing ruga

6 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by REDshouse(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
Where is Nnambo Kanu to come and fix this road...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by meavox: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
Well, our leaders know we are too cowardly to go out on protests at the way corruption in all places is making our lives a misery.

The world will be laughing at the foolish Nigerian who daily eats shit and drinks stale urine. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
And Ekweremmadu spent 8 years as DSP and going to 20 years in Senate.

The only achievements he acquired was sang by Enugu People

Neezia na obu member Neezia Nnukwu member....

Enugu remains in God's hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by 35824L: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Why has the supreme leader of Biafra not awarded the contract for repair of this road in his country? He can't continue embezzling the taxes that Igbos pay to him honeymooning around the world while his country lies in ruins cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by meavox: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigeria2040:

Buhari is busy using money of the South to develop Arewa. You see, Fulani are frightened of being thrown out of Nigeria because:

"...Uthman Dan Fodio was reported to have had a scary dream about his Sultanate empire that he had just built. This dream was said to have saddened him that the empire he had spilled so much blood to build would only lasted 200 years..."
(article: http://saharareporters.com/2010/03/27/fulani%E2%80%99s-fear-uthman-dan-fodio%E2%80%99s-dream)

So like King Herod killed all the infants to prevent Jesus growing up, Fulani are scared shitless and spending the money of indigenous people in the vain hope of staying in this land that is not their ancestral home. This is why in the 1980s they spent our money to grow Fulani White Cattle at the expense of our native Muturu breed, to make us dependent on their beef so that they will have what they deceive themselves to be a reason to be in Nigeria. But we are bringing back our Muturu. Pictured below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by collinsfhk(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
amaniro:

Yes it is. This piciture was taken on Monday. It rained heavily that day. That road is gone already. When I went to peace park at Enugu to board a bus to onitsha, I was wondering why there was no bus to onitsha and some of the drivers refused to go until I saw reason myself. The one I boarded while going to Enugu to the old road.

Earnestly I wondered if there is still government or representatives in the east.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by Sunofgod(m): 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
The road is terrible!

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by chernest2002: 4:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Apc has built this road long ago in social media.

8 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by collinsfhk(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2019
amaniro:

Yes it is. This pictures was taken on Monday. It rained heavily that day. That road is gone already. When I went to peace park at Enugu to board a bus to onitsha, I was wondering why there was no bus to onitsha and some of the drivers refused to go until I saw reason myself. The one I boarded while going to Enugu to the old road.

Earnestly I wondered if there is still government or representatives in the east.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by raker300: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
chernest2002:
same road that apc loyalist, sarrki said they tarred and when I called him out for it, I got banned on Nairaland..

It’s a shame what we’ve been reduced to in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by amc: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
18 months ago. So has the work stopped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot4sW4zEIc4

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by efighter: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
This road and several others in the SS and SE regions like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges have been constructed by Goatluck Jonathan. So no need for any other work on all the roads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by efighter: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigeria2040:

Yes, because he knows that Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonathan have built all Southern roads and infrastructure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by efighter: 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2019
chernest2002:

NO, Goatluck Jonathan and Obasanjo have built the road a long time ago. So, Buhari does not need to rebuild the several very good and smooth roads in the South.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by nabiz(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
REDshouse:
Where is Nnambo Kanu to come and fix this road...
you are very foolish

7 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by hisexcellency34: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
I thought GEJ fix all the roads in South East

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by amaniro: 5:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
collinsfhk:

Yes it is. This pictures was taken on Monday. It rained heavily that day. That road is gone already. When I went to peace park at Enugu to board a bus to onitsha, I was wondering why there was no bus to onitsha and some of the drivers refused to go until I saw reason myself. The one I boarded while going to Enugu to the old road.

Enugu Gov is lazy asf a propagandist
Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by amaniro: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I thought GEJ fix all the roads in South East

I thought GEJ did this I though GEJ did that.. Shut the fuckkkk up GEJ left power nearly 5years ago

5 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by meavox: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
collinsfhk:

Yes it is. This piciture was taken on Monday. It rained heavily that day. That road is gone already. When I went to peace park at Enugu to board a bus to onitsha, I was wondering why there was no bus to onitsha and some of the drivers refused to go until I saw reason myself. The one I boarded while going to Enugu to the old road.

Like in SS, they are all enjoying life as rich migrants in Europe and America with their pikin. They only come here when it's time to steal the federal allocation.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by ZombieTAMER: 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2019
meavox:

Well, our leaders know we are too cowardly to go out on protests at the way corruption in all places is making our lives a misery.

The world will be laughing at the foolish Nigerian who daily eats shit and drinks stale urine. shocked

once you decide to protest... they arrest you

They just want you to be clapping

While the zombies cheer them

south East has the worst road network in the country

Yet Buhari is only interested in Ibadan to Kano rail and Ruga

2 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by lagdmark(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
So a whole Enugu - Onitsha express road be this. Last week the same condition warri - Sapele highway ... etc
So most federal roads in SE/SS are in a total mess why.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by kitaatita: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nigeria2040:

What happened to the roads built by Obasanjo and JonathanI the South East

3 Likes

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by chernest2002: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
efighter:

NO, Goatluck Jonathan and Obasanjo have built the road a long time ago. So, Buhari does not need to rebuild the several very good and smooth roads in the South.
like president like supporters, Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by chernest2002: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
efighter:

like president like supporters, mumu*hari.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by collinsfhk(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
meavox:

Like in SS, they are all enjoying life as rich migrants in Europe and America with their pikin. They only come here when it's time to steal the federal allocation.

It's shameful realy

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by Ttipsy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2019
if a Federal Express way will look so dilapidated as such. we conclude that Nigeria is s failed state..

Amechi and Fashola are budgeting trillions for Ibadan Kano rail line while EXISTING major roads are snubbed

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by Barryseal: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
APC campaigned vigorously during the elections claiming they fixed this road abandoned by the Pdp. I recall getting into a catfight with an idiiot who claimed the road was being constructed prior to the elections. Breeze don blow finally.

1 Like

Re: Enugu-onitsha Expressway In Pictures by ChristianNorth: 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
But APC zombies were sharing fake pictures the other day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Obasanjo’s Doctor To Face Manslaughter Charge / Favorite African Revolutionary Leaders / Releases All Our Members, Then We Dialogue - Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.