Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] (7489 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by mamajj17(f): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
I know from the start na OYINBO, no Black Man takes RISKY grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by mamajj17(f): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
I know from the start na OYINBO, no Black Man takes such RISK grin grin grin
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
A tragedy. RIP I guess we are all handsome if this guy is described as handsome
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 22, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
He killed himself. Others should learn from this.
Imagine!!

1 Like

Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by cybriz82(m): 1:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Over sabi kill this one..
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by Emilokoiyawon: 3:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Me I won't even kneel down to propose to a woman - talk-less to go under water, hold my breath and risk my life. If I ask a woman to marry me, I will stand straight, look her in the eye and propose. If she refuse because I did not kneel down, then she is not for me.
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by khia: 4:58am On Sep 22, 2019
DOMINO001:
...1000 ways to die.

And later another niggã will do the right proposal.

grin grin grin cool
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by Joystark(f): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
This is the most painful news I'm reading today.

Dude went out like the great Gatsby. sad
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by khia: 10:42am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by Tedpgrass: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
To think that the apartment costs 1700 dollars a night with no surrounding safety gadgets is beyond me..

Still trying to understand the possible timeline where no help could be sought and received to revive him....

Cynical me thinks........ insurance fraud

RIP to the young man.

Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by verifiablefacts: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
DOMINO001:
...1000 ways to die.
fool's poolday.
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by verifiablefacts: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
DOMINO001:
...1000 ways to die.
fool's poolday.
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by MasterShifu010(m): 2:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gadafii:
Broda wey mumu,it's enough disgrace and weakness to kneel and propose to a someone you are still going to pay her bride price,feed,house,clothes etc

Guy why?.........hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha........the guy go pack charcoal forever....what a way to spend eternity.....guy if men were God !!!!![quote author=Gadafii post=82440880]Broda wey mumu,it's enough disgrace and weakness to kneel and propose to a someone you are still going to pay her bride price,feed,house,clothes etc

Angel Micheal should direct this one to hell fire make he go dey pack charcoal,cos this is suicide sad

The Toto we he proposed to, another neega go still shine am Las las
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by MasterShifu010(m): 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
]Broda wey mumu,it's enough disgrace and weakness to kneel and propose to a someone you are still going to pay her bride price,feed,house,clothes etc

Guy why?.........hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha........the guy go pack charcoal forever....what a way to spend eternity.....guy if men were God !!!!!

Angel Micheal should direct this one to hell fire make he go dey pack charcoal,cos this is suicide sad

The Toto we he proposed to, another neega go still shine am Las las[/quote]
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Kill the beta before it kills you
Re: Handsome Man Dies During Underwater Proposal To Girlfriend [Photo] by Bachwezi(m): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
Over sabi... Serves him right. Puzzy goes to another niga in les than two month time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Your Partner A Nairalander? / PICTURES: The Chat of a Nice Guy Vs. a Bad Boy. [Screenshots] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.