Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals (7909 Views)

Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / My Girlfriend Has A Very Weird Way Of Asking For Sex - Man Shares Story / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by thefamousnaija9: 6:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Several ladies are presently been abused by their boyfriends all in the name of s*x or lovemaking and this proves it.
Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a lady who is being bullied by her boyfriend.
The young man dips his hand into her anus and tries to put it in her mouth. She has been struggling to deal with this and she is calling for the intervention of social media users.
It appears she is hopelessly in love with the person who once slapped her with an indirect threat to quit the relationship.
Read the story below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/the-weird-way-my-boyfriend-sleeps-with.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by vastolord4(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2019
Hahshhahahahah. ... that niqqa is mad.. selfish man he is. He can't lick his own.. how stinking that would be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by BabbanBura(m): 7:05am On Sep 22, 2019
thefamousnaija9:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/09/the-weird-way-my-boyfriend-sleeps-with.html

What is good for the goose is equally good for ...
Am beginning to believe most girls have fish brains or no brains!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by shamecurls(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Use him for money ritual
It's that simple!
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by FamousMonk: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2019
First of all.
The Joro just disclosed private information and broke the trust the other lady placed on her.
Secondly.
I need to see the anus to be able to draw up an unequivocal conclusion on the matter.
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Just look at what ds one is saying, you love him and don't want to loose him Eeeh... Soon you go begin lick his own faeces because of love, I wonder where your sense left you go dat you can't see devil having an affair with you. Continue but by the time he finishes you with his and your own poo, you will be left alone with deadly infection.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by daddytime(m): 7:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Gross's

Stinking thread. Poo everywhere
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Skyfornia(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Serves her better....this is what happen when children start having $ex.
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by cerpvad(m): 7:36am On Sep 22, 2019
This is serious. I always advise people not to go into any relationship/marriage that you cannot conviniently walk away from if things go awry.
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Mouthpis(m): 7:40am On Sep 22, 2019
Wonderment...

And you love him very much?

Wait, very soon, he will poo inside plate and feed you with it.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by chiommy123(f): 7:41am On Sep 22, 2019
She can't even taste her own shit, what Kind of girlfriend is dat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by bastardmod: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2019
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by franklingud(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Please don't stop loving him dear, till you start eating his faeces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Nukilia: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2019
Concocted stories aimed at psychologically distuning the human mind undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by nicepoker101(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2019
Pictures of the anus. grin
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by rex444(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2019
I actually saw in one write up somewhere that girls not regularly washing their heads is the reason for most of their funny behaviours... How true is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Acme45: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2019
chiommy123:
She can't even taste her own shit, what Kind of girlfriend is dat
do it first
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by nurex01(m): 11:08am On Sep 22, 2019
Ass lickers
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2019
pictures or i don't believe it

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by srclark: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
if she cant taste her own kitten then she should not ask for a head na so
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by iReddington: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Joro and his dodo! grin

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by seunmohmoh(f): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lies
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by funmike83(f): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Indomie head talking . love indeed
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Heloct(f): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
How does Joro advice these people sef?
Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Tedpgrass: 8:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Hmmm, modern tastes in

Good old days of plain vanilla s...ex seems to be disappearing.

Madam, love should not make you accommodate something you're clearly uncomfortable with. More so with a masochistic slant from your paddy. He smears your mouth with your rectal matter but resoundly slaps you when you attempt to return the favour..

That's unhealthy on a few counts.

Its up to you to sit him down and have a firm talk about setting boundaries with your bedroom games...

Or you shmoot....

OR you accept what he has to offer till he steps it up again. Surely his bedroom acts can only get more mind-boggling.

A recent popular study in the US will suggest only 33% of young women have anal s..ex with only a third of the group getting orgasms or having a major satisfactory exercise..
This suggest 2/3rds of participating women only do so at partner's request.
Interestingly enough when compared like for like with another cohort of women who did not participate in this type of activity, they had more se.. xual partners..
Extrapolation may suggest that despite aiming to please these men by unwillingly getting into this activity, their relationships weren't protected!!!

Re: The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals by Khd95(m): 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
This joro neega to dey lie

If u believe his lies then u as well that buhari can make $1=N1 grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / / What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.