Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... (2321 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Jesus Appeared To Middle Eastern Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John: 'God is Moving'
By Leah MarieAnn Klett, Christian Post Reporter| Thursday, September 19, 2019

A church planter working in the Middle East has shared the miraculous ways the Gospel is moving across the persecuted region, including how Jesus appeared to a Muslim man every night for weeks, reciting to him the entire Gospel of John.

As part of The Gospel Coalition's Something Needs to Change event held Wednesday night, David Platt, author and pastor of McLean Bible Church, held an interview with a missionary identified only as Yazim.

"He lives and works in a part of the Middle East where, not only is it illegal to share the Gospel, it's life-threatening to talk about how the Gospel is advancing," Platt said.

Speaking via simulcast with a disguised voice, Yazim began by stating, "God is moving inside the Middle East with dreams, visions, and personal visitations."

He shared the story of a man who lived about 50 kilometers outside of an unnamed Middle Eastern city known for vast opium use.

"This man said this to us when we visited him: 'A man wearing all white knocked at my door every night and I couldn't look at him because his face was so shiny and bright,'" Yazim recalled. '"When he would come inside, he asked me to write down what he said. As I wrote, I fell asleep. The next night, he would come again for the next month.'"

Yazim asked the man, "What did you write? May I see your notebook?"

The man showed Yazim his notebook. In it was written: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him, and without him was not anything made that was made," the opening portion of the New Testament book of John.

"He had the whole book of John verbatim in his notebook," Yazim revealed. "Jesus visited him every night until he finished the book. The amazing thing is, the man actually asked us, 'who was this man that visited me?'"

"I learned a valuable lesson: God will do his part, but we still have to do ours," he added.

Platt revealed that Yazim's own conversion story is miraculous: His wife was a devout Muslim who, profoundly depressed by the demands of Islam, decided to take her own life. However, that very night, she heard the Gospel for the first time and dedicated her life to Jesus.

Following that event, she and her husband decided to stay in their homeland and dedicate their lives to sharing the Gospel despite the risks.

"Our focus is to make disciples who make disciples who then start new churches," Yazim said. "We believe that what God commanded us to do is Matthew 28. We believe that if you make disciples, churches will grow."

Yazim and his wife revealed they hope to plant ten more churches, but making disciples takes time and funding, as new Christians must be taken to secret locations to be trained.

"This training, along with supporting the leaders, will cost $25,000 for ten churches to be developed," he shared.

Platt, who earlier in the night announced the proceeds from his latest book will go to "urgent needs in the world," said, "Well, Yazim, we praise God for what you're doing on the front lines in the Middle East. We want you to know from your brothers and sisters who are behind you on those lines that you’re not alone."

"Count us in for that $25,000 to plant ten churches in the Middle East," Platt declared.

Such stories of Jesus appearing in visions to Muslims throughout the Islamic world are not uncommon. According to Mission Frontiers magazine, out of 600 Muslim converts, 25 percent experienced a dream that led to their conversion.

Last year, a former Muslim-turned-pastor who started hundreds of churches in Pakistan told The Christian Post that many Muslims are making decisions to convert after Jesus Himself had visited them in dreams and visions.

"It's very dangerous for anyone to preach the Word of God face-to-face in non-Western countries," the pastor told CP. "God reveals things through dreams to evangelists/pastors. People in the East are more uneducated and unable to read the Bible so God uses this method to reach them."

"[People] are very faithful in the East, placing themselves in positions to see the signs of God by studying the Word of God," he added. "Eastern people watch for the signs and miracles to show that the Word of God is alive. It is a privilege, one not everyone can share in — to own a Bible in the East. In the West, people look more for wisdom, like the Greeks of old. They do not always rely on faith, which can't be seen."

Source

1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Sep 22, 2019
Has Jesus appeared to any African in Africa like this before?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Buliwyf: 8:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Another fake story from another Christian blog. Why are the people in these stories always anonymous people in some remote places with no name?
It seems some Christians have decided to be lying full time on their blogs to attract traffic and money these days.

The time and effort it took the "Jesus" to be appearing to one nameless guy in a god-awful country and teaching him a pointless verse from the book of John could have been better spent actually doing something that matters.

1. The Jesus could have just appeared in Nigeria and bring clarity to the confusion in Nigerian Christianity and the numerous different doctrines they are teaching.

2. The Jesus could have appeared in the sky with a bright light to get everyone's attention and tell them he is the true way to follow and teach people how to follow him so that millions don't end in hell because they were born in the wrong religion or Christian denomination. At least he will stop being considered a myth by some people.

3. The Jesus could have actually appeared to all the people in the country where the fake story happened and made it a better place for the children and women there.

So many things the Jesus could have done that will actually make sense and be effective. But no, he wouldn't do that!!! What does he do? Appear to one möron in the bush and teach him the book of John. Have little to no impact at all.

Your religion is very dumb bro.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by PabloAndreas(m): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=Buliwyf post=82454180]Another fake story from another Christian blog. Why are the people in these stories always anonymous people in some remote places with no name?
It seems some Christians have decided to be lying full time on their blogs to attract traffic and money these days.

The time and effort it took the "Jesus" to be appearing to one nameless guy in a god-awful country and teaching him a pointless verse from the book of John could have been better spent actually doing something that matters.

1. The Jesus could have just appeared in Nigeria and bring clarity

Coming from a man whose prophet is a paedophilic pervert who bleeped and killed his slaves for fun,married a six year old and bleeped her when she was nine,a psycopath who saw nothing wrong in living in the sewers...what was it they called him again?,yeah ha-meshuggah(the mad man)...a religion dat preaches and promotes the killing and beheading of "unbelievers" and new converts...i'm sure we all knw which religion is dumb

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by sulasa07(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Source
Which Jesus appeared,The film version or black Jesus,mumu people

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2019
lomprico:

Yes. Am sure there are testimonies like this in an African context when I find them I will post them accordingly. smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by lomprico(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Yes. Am sure there are testimonies like this in an African context when I find them I will post them accordingly. smiley

proof or any story about it.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
lomprico:

proof or any story about it.

There is a story about it posted in the thread below by Shepherd00 for starters. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5410508/missionary-work-pastor-leads-discipleship#down
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by lomprico(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

There is a story about it posted in the thread below by Shepherd00 for starters. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/5410508/missionary-work-pastor-leads-discipleship#down

highlight where Jesus appeared to him. I read n dint see it anywhere.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

I really wish I can post them here.

Two Fulani Sunni muslims. All sons of the Imams of their Mosques. All first sons. One a boko haram member who on a quest to hurt a girl who had preached Christ to him followed her to her Church with the intent of coming back with his friends to burn the church, but got arrested there.

The other, Just this past fasting, 10days to complete his Ramadan fast, Jesus appeared to him speaking Arabic to him telling him to stop the prayer and leave the Mosque.
That the time has come for him to be liberated. For the first time I saw a man who argued with the master.

'If Truly you are Jesus, do this', and Jesus wld do it. He was not convinced. Okay, the koran says Jesus is this and that, i need you to confirm this, Jesus wld do it. At last he succumbed and did as he was told, he stopped Islamic prayer and didn't conclude his Ramadan fast.

He said that when his father interviewed the people who were in tje Mosque with him, they admitted they saw the bright light that engulfed the Mosque but didn't hear the voice which spoke to this Imam. He was to be confirmed chief Chief Imam in two months before his conversion.
His father said it was a Jinn. a demon.

Oh God! that man is intelligent U need to listen to this man talk. A Chartered accountant by profession. He went to Kwame Nkrumah University Ghana, then, studied in Qatar too.

He serves in Daura Central Mosques as an assistant Imam. They are from Katsina state. He came to Lagos for this fasting as Jesus was waiting for him.

He has the whole koran in his head. and remembers all the scriptures Jesus quoted to him. His brain is like a magnet, say it, he will remember it. He was converted the previous day, the next day he received the Holy Ghost Baptism by fire. with evidence of speaking in tongues

His own was real fire. Fire fell on him, he fell to the ground and started blasting in tongues. His mother and sisters started crying. His father thought his son had gone mad. He went and brought a Psychiatrist who was a Christian (Catholic). The doctor told him that his son was fine, but that he was speaking In tongues. What? The Alhaji threw the doctor out if his house.

Hmmm. this man's gift very few Christian Pastors have. Jesus sends him to people, (Go to this place, ask for this man, tell him this and that) while he is talking to them, Jesus stands by telling him what next to say. Can you imagine?

One Billionaire Alhaji Habib, The Owner of the company "Habib Yogurt' (Had an incurable disease) was instantly healed as Jimoh told him that Jesus sent him to pray for him and tell him that he was Jesus' chosen disciples and to leave Islam. Him and his entire family were led to Christ. When he saw what was going on, he wanted Jimoh to stay with him. lol. who wouldn't? But Jesus knew what Habib wanted to use Jimoh for as he had just been converted and didn't know the ways of Christ. The Lord told Jimoh to leave, not collect a dime from them. not even their phone number.s the Alhaji was ready to give him anything he wld ask for. But Jesus says His gifts were free.

This guy will scatter Islam. he doesn't preach Christ with the Bible, he preaches Christ with the koran. hahahahahahaha. the man dey finish Islam.

He said Jesus said He is disillusioned with today's Christians. They are lukewarm, today they believe Him, tomorrow they doubt Him. That Christians shd not be too close their pastors because it's making them misuse Grace. Over familiarity is making them take pastors for granted hence hindering their blessings.

He said Christisns doubt Him a lot and that He is raising an army that wld herald his second coming. When he mentioned Rapture, Jimoh did not understand, he told him to ask the Christians.

Jesus Used the koran to clear the concept of Trinity to him, he understood that ken, but when Jesus told him about the seven Spirits of God, Jimoh was confused, he told him again to ask the Pastor. Jesus told him that the pastor He sent him to is his chosen servant and Jimoh's spiritual father.

Jesus said, He is not in so many Churches. So many Churches are going after what He didn't send them to do. But he has a remnant.

From the mouth of a Muslim, i heard "Giving" as one sure away of financial liberty. He told him to tell the members of a small church that Jesus sent him to tell rhem what to do to receive His blessings, guess what? "Giving" "Tithing". If I had doubted it before, now I know Jesus is not against it.

Jesus says that today's Christians are taking his Word for granted, they're not serious. He says Christians should return to the Word. I was really challenged when I listened to this Jimoh man.

Jesus is not happy with the state of the Church on earth, but He will raise people from very unlikely places to carry his message across the world before His return to earth.

This Muhammadu Jimoh is the Apst Paul to his generation. I wish I can meet him in person.

A man who will be talking to you and Jesus is there telling him what next to say or do. I earnestly covert his gift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by sulasa07(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

Two Fulani Sunni muslims. All sons of the Imams if their Mosques. All first sons. One a boko haram member who on a quest to hurt a girl who preached Christ to him followed her to her Church with the intent of coming back with his friends y burn the church, but got arrested there.
The other, Just this past fasting, 10days to complete his Ramadan fast Jesus appeared to him speaking Arabic to him telling him to stop the prayer and leave the place.

Those in the Mosque saw the bright light that engulfed the Mosque but didn't hear the voice which spoke to this Imam. He was to be confirm a Chief Imam in two months before his conversion.

Oh God! that man is intelligent. A Chartered accountant by profession. He went to Kwame Nkrumah University Ghana then, studied in Qatar too.

He has the whole koran in his head. and remembers all the scriptures Jesus quoted to him. His brain is like a magnet, say it, he will remember it. He was converted the previous day, the next day he received the Holy Ghost Baptism by fire. with evidence of speaking in tongues

His own was real fire. Fire fell on him, he fell to the ground and started blasting in tongues. His mother and sisters started crying. His father thought his son had gone mad. He went and brought a Psychiatrist who was a Christian (Catholic). The doctor told him that his son was fine, but that he was speaking In tongues. What? The Alhaji threw the doctor out if his house.

Hmmm. this man's gift very few Christian Pastors have. Jesus sends him to people, (Go to this place, ask for this man, tell him this and that) while he is talking to them, Jesus stands by telling him what next to say. Can you imagine?

One Billionaire Alhaji Habib, The Owner of the company "Habib Yogurt' (Had an incurable disease) was instantly healed as Jimoh told him that Jesus sent him to pray for him and tell him that he was Jesus' chosen disciples and to leave Islam. Him and his entire family were led to Christ. When he saw what was going on, he wanted Jimoh to stay with him. lol. who wouldn't? But Jesus knew what Habib wanted to use Jimoh for as he had just been converted and didn't know the ways of Christ. The Lord told Jimoh to leave, not collect a dime from them. not even their phone number.s the Alhaji was ready to give him anything he wld ask for. But Jesus says His gifts were free.

This guy will scatter Islam. he doesn't preach Christ with the Bible, he preaches Christ with the koran. hahahahahahaha. the man dey finish Islam.

He said Jesus said He is disillusioned with today's Christians. They are lukewarm, today they believe Him, tomorrow they doubt Him. That Christians shd not be too close their pastors because it's making them misuse Grace. Over familiarity is making them take pastors for granted hence hindering their blessings.

He said Christisns doubt Him a lot and that He is raising an army that wld herald his second coming. When he mentioned Rapture, Jimoh did not understand, he told him to ask the Christians.

Jesus Used the koran to clear the concept of Trinity to him, he understood that ken, but when Jesus told him about the seven Spirits of God, Jimoh was confused, he told him again to ask the Pastor. Jesus told him that the pastor He sent him to is his chosen servant and Jimoh's spiritual father.

Jesus said, He is not in so many Churches. So many Churches are going after what He didn't send them to do. But he has a remnant.

From the mouth of a Muslim, i heard "Giving" as one sure away of financial liberty. He told him to tell the members of a small church that Jesus sent him to tell rhem what to do to receive His blessings, guess what? "Giving" "Tithing". If I had doubted it before, now I know Jesus is not against it.

Jesus says that today's Christians are taking his Word for granted, they're not serious. He says Christians should return to the Word. I was really challenged when I listened to this Jimoh man.

Jesus is not happy with the state of the Church on earth, but He will raise people from very unlikely places to carry his message across the world before His return to earth.

This Muhammadu Jimoh is the Apst Paul to his generation. I wish I can meet him in person.

A man who will be talking to you and Jesus is there telling him what next to say or do. I earnestly covert his gift.

Story story

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
sulasa07:

Story story
Seriously, I wish this was a story. if you listen to this man, you believe him. He actually challenges Muslims to answer his questions.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OkCornel(m): 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

Seriously, I wish this was a story. if you listen to this man, you believe him. He actually challenges Muslims to answer his questions.

Interesting, I actually read the conversion story of that Imam's son.

There's also the story of a lady in one of these middle eastern country. Can't remember the full details right now.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Midas01: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2019
Yes but the question is do you debunk their claims simply because they're Africans?

Jesus appeared to a Fulani herdsman and asked him to follow Him. Due to that the man left Islam and was almost killed by thugs sent by his father. The entire village souggt his demise too. The documentary is on YouTube.
lomprico:
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Midas01: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2019
She when Christians call you mumu you'll tag them haters and intolerant.
Hypocrite.
sulasa07:

Which Jesus appeared,The film version or black Jesus,mumu people
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Midas01: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Wow, really inspiring. Can you share links? Prefarably YouTube links, thanks.
Shepherd00:

Two Fulani Sunni muslims. All sons of the Imams of their Mosques. All first sons. One a boko haram member who on a quest to hurt a girl who had preached Christ to him followed her to her Church with the intent of coming back with his friends to burn the church, but got arrested there.

The other, Just this past fasting, 10days to complete his Ramadan fast, Jesus appeared to him speaking Arabic to him telling him to stop the prayer and leave the Mosque.
That the time has come for him to be liberated. For the first time I saw a man who argued with the master.

'If Truly you are Jesus, do this', and Jesus wld do it. He was not convinced. Okay, the koran says Jesus is this and that, i need you to confirm this, Jesus wld do it. At last he succumbed and did as he was told, he stopped Islamic prayer and didn't conclude his Ramadan fast.

He said that when his father interviewed the people who were in tje Mosque with him, they admitted they saw the bright light that engulfed the Mosque but didn't hear the voice which spoke to this Imam. He was to be confirmed chief Chief Imam in two months before his conversion.
His father said it was a Jinn. a demon.

Oh God! that man is intelligent U need to listen to this man talk. A Chartered accountant by profession. He went to Kwame Nkrumah University Ghana, then, studied in Qatar too.

He serves in Daura Central Mosques as an assistant Imam. They are from Katsina state. He came to Lagos for this fasting as Jesus was waiting for him.

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by lomprico(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
Midas01:
Yes but the question is do you debunk their claims simply because they're Africans?

Jesus appeared to a Fulani herdsman and asked him to follow Him. Due to that the man left Islam and was almost killed by thugs sent by his father. The entire village souggt his demise too. The documentary is on YouTube.

link
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Midas01:
Wow, really inspiring. Can you share links? Prefarably YouTube links, thanks.
Someone send the audio to me on WhatsApp. I don't know if it's on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
OkCornel:

Interesting, I actually read the conversion story of that Imam's son.

There's also the story of a lady in one of these middle eastern country. Can't remember the full details right now.
Jesus by Himself is picking out the Fulani Muslims. This Jimoh guy said except a Muslim gets the kind of encounter he got with Jesus, no Muslim can come to Jesus and stay.

The Persecution that wld arise later makes them get scared of even declaring their new faith.

A friend whom we listened to the audio together told me that there's a Fulani young man who told him that Jesus had appeared to him three times telling him to leave Islam and cone to him. The young sneaks into his house to ask questions about the Bible. He said his senior brother brought him down ans they live together. If his brother suspects that he is talking about Jesus, they wld kill him.

I have asked to see the young man. I asked my friend to play the audio to him. When he hears someone who had just two months to become an Imam preaching Jesus, and calling the muslims to take a good look at the koran and see that satan is behind it, he may change his mind.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OkCornel(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
@shepherd00 interesting things are happening.

An army is coming up. And the Spirit of God is working behind the scenes. We'll see how all this will play out eventually.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
OkCornel:
@shepherd00 interesting things are happening.

An army is coming up. And the Spirit of God is working behind the scenes. We'll see how all this will play out eventually.

Yeah, it will be a shame that The Master would raise stones as His Army while we are here.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OkCornel(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
Shepherd00:

Yeah, it will be a shame that The Master would raise stones as His Army while we are here.

Don't worry, those who are ready to discard the shenanigans of religion/hypocrisy and worship God in Spirit and Truth will also have their roles to play.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
lomprico:
Muhammadu Jimoh Adua-Bello the first son of Alhaji Shehu Ibrahima Mai-kano Adua-Bello, the Chief Imam of Aljumani Central Mosque 51 Oshodi Road Lagos. Lagos State, Nigeria. Africa.

Until 25 April 2019, he was the assistant Chief Imam of the Daura Central Mosque. Daura, Katsina State. He is a Fulani from Daura in Katsina State. Jesus appeared to him by 3:45 a.m in the morning as he was leading others In prayer. According to him, he had just recited the opening stanza or the mother of the koran, he actually sang it. it's a song. If you're a Muslim you shd know.
He said this chapter summarizes the entire koran.

He immediately he finished the recital, as the people said 'Ameen', a bright light filled the whole mosque, and from that light which was far brighter than the sun, but wasn't blinding him, a voice spoke to him in Arabic Language telling him to leave Islam. That, Islam is the biggest blasphemy ever.

Jimoh told the person talking that he was blaspheming Islam because Islam is the only way, Jesus told him that he had been deceived but should come out, his time for the liberation of his soul has come.

Jimoh was a very stubborn Muslim, he bantered seriously with Jesus, but finally, he succumbed.

His Father's immediate Younger brothers was present, two elders were there and other people who came for prayers all saw the light but didn't hear the voice which spoke to Jimoh. They watched in amazement as Jimoh was talking to Himself not knowing he was indeed talking with Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Like Paul on his way to Damascus.

Shuayib is a Fulani from Yobe in Nigeria, Africa.

They are many here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Buliwyf:
Another fake story from another Christian blog. Why are the people in these stories always anonymous people in some remote places with no name?

1. The Jesus could have just appeared in Nigeria and bring clarity to the confusion in Nigerian Christianity and the numerous different doctrines they are teaching.

2. The Jesus could have appeared in the sky with a bright light to get everyone's attention and tell them he is the true way to follow and teach people how to follow him so that millions don't end in hell because they were born in the wrong religion or Christian denomination. At least he will stop being considered a myth by some people.

3. The Jesus could have actually appeared to all the people in the country where the fake story happened and made it a better place for the children and women there.

So many things the Jesus could have done that will actually make sense and be effective. But no, he wouldn't do that!!! What does he do? Appear to one möron in the bush and teach him the book of John. Have little to no impact at all.

His name is Muhammadu Jimoh Adua-Bello. The first Son of Alhaji Shehu Ibrahima Mai-kano Adua-Bello. The Chief Imam of the Aljumani Central Mosque 51 Oshodi Road Lagos.

Pls people living in that Area, is there a Mosque in 51 Oshodi Road?

The Mosque is opposite a Methodist Church. This is where this incident happened on the 23 of April 2019 by 3:45 a.m in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
OkCornel:

Don't worry, those who are ready to discard the shenanigans of religion/hypocrisy and worship God in Spirit and Truth will also have their roles to play.
That's correct anyways. God has never left Himself without a witness.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 7:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Buliwyf:

'Thou shall not lie', is a Commandment by the Lord Jesus Himself, so if anyone lies with His name, he wld be sinning against Jesus.

We don't practice Altigyya in Christianity. That is a doctrine in Islam not Christianity.

Buliwyf:

Something that matters like what? Drinking Carmel's Urine?
Since Muhammad died, how many of his people has he ever appeared to?

Buliwyf:

Muhammadu Jimoh the newly Convert said Islam has 72 denominations in Islam you is hidden. None Muslims don't know how divided Islam is.

Aren't these Islamic sects confused and also needs clarity? What is Muhammad doing about it since he died?
Jesus has been appearing to everyone, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists and Satanists. These people by themselves comes out boldly without any fear of being killed, or being influenced by anyone and anything, confessing their new found Faith in Jesus.
Why hasn't Muhammad tried once to do same?

Buliwyf:

Lolzzzzz. He lived on earth for 33yrs. He healed the sick, raised the dead, opened the eyes of the blind. freed the oppressed from demons, He multiplied food people ate, He changed water into wine, they drank, Yet, so many people still didn't believe He was God. Do you think appearing in the sky wld change anything? lolzz.

There are people who no matter what, they will never believe. They are called Sons of perdition. Vessels of dishonour fitted only for destruction.

When Jesus appears to you as He did to Jimoh, tell Him to appear in the sky.

At least Jesus has been appearing to people, unlike your Muhammad, the guy is roasting in
hell's prison.

Buliwyf:

Why didn't allah appear to all in the country where Muhammad was stealing and robbing Caravans and announce to all that he had chosen Muhammad as his prophet?
Why did he hide in a cave waiting to catch Muhammad off guard when no one was around?

How come it's only Muhammad that allah has ever appeared to? Do you know how many Muslims Jesus has appeared to?

why didn't he at least have the decency to treat him kindly while recruiting him as his agent?

Why grab the poor guy from behind, pinning him to the ground attempting to choke life out of him if he didn't say 'Allah Akubaru?'

Why did it take a Soothsayer to tell Muhammad that he was chosen to be a prophet of allah? Why couldn't allah tell Muhammad that?

allah was so timid that he could not even introduce himself to his own prophet, it took a fortune teller to do his job for him.

Buliwyf:

Lolzzzzz. What are the things you expected Jesus to do that He hasn't already done?

So now your once Muslim brother is now a slowpoke? wow.

What did Muhammad ever did that made sense to advance and further the life of humans on earth?

Is it keeping people perpetually backward in the century where he existed on earth?
Is it stealing from the none Muslims?

Is it killing people?

Since Islam forcefully took over the Arabic Peninsula what has been their contribution to the world's civilization?

What has Islam through Muhammad done for the world that makes sense?

Is it having sex with toddlers and rendering them useless as women?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by sulasa07(m): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Shepherd00:

Muhammadu Jimoh Adua-Bello the first son of Alhaji Shehu Ibrahima Mai-kano Adua-Bello, the Chief Imam of Aljumani Central Mosque 51 Oshodi Road Lagos. Lagos State, Nigeria. Africa.

Until 25 April 2019, he was the assistant Chief Imam of the Daura Central Mosque. Daura, Katsina State. He is a Fulani from Daura in Katsina State. Jesus appeared to him by 3:45 a.m in the morning as he was leading others In prayer. According to him, he had just recited the opening stanza or the mother of the koran, he actually sang it. it's a song. If you're a Muslim you shd know.
He said this chapter summarizes the entire koran.

He immediately he finished the recital, as the people said 'Ameen', a bright light filled the whole mosque, and from that light which was far brighter than the sun, but wasn't blinding him, a voice spoke to him in Arabic Language telling him to leave Islam. That, Islam is the biggest blasphemy ever.

Jimoh told the person talking that he was blaspheming Islam because Islam is the only way, Jesus told him that he had been deceived but should come out, his time for the liberation of his soul has come.

Jimoh was a very stubborn Muslim, he bantered seriously with Jesus, but finally, he succumbed.

His Father's immediate Younger brothers was present, two elders were there and other people who came for prayers all saw the light but didn't hear the voice which spoke to Jimoh. They watched in amazement as Jimoh was talking to Himself not knowing he was indeed talking with Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Like Paul on his way to Damascus.

Shuayib is a Fulani from Yobe in Nigeria, Africa.

They are many here in Nigeria.
Is he the new Apostle Paul coz he's encounter seems exactly like Paul's type.Yeye people,is it a white or black Jesus that appeared,answer me ooo
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2019
sulasa07:

Is he the new Apostle Paul coz he's encounter seems exactly like Paul's type.Yeye people,is it a white or black Jesus that appeared,answer me ooo
Is this all you can say?

Do you live in Lagos?

Is there a Central Mosque in 51 Oshodi Road?

Is the Chief Imam there called Alhaji Ibrahima Mai-kano Adua-Bello?

Is this Chief Imam the President of the Sunni Muslims in Lagos?

Does He have a son by the name Muhammadu Jimoh Adua-Bello?

Then, he is the one I'm talking about.

And, to answer your question, Jimoh just like Saint Paul Was a great man in his religion. He was zealous thinking he was on the right path.

Jimoh was an assistant chief Imam. He wld have been made a Chief Imam if he had completed his Ramadan fast this past sallah.

Saint Paul was a Lawyer, a Pharisee, very educated and zealous just like Jimoh.

They both were doing their duties according to their religions when a bright light overshadowed them. They were in the company of other people who saw the light but didn't hear the voice talking to them.

Jesus by Himself called them out.

So yes, Jimoh is like Paul.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Anas09: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2019
It's happening.

Some years ago, right here in Nairaland; Muslims like tartar, Empree, and Rilwayne were mocking Christians, calling us weak because a lady Evangelist was killed and nothing was done.

I remember telling them that the sons and daughters of their imams, Emirs, Sultan, and their very elite shall carry the Gospel of Jesus they are fighting to eliminate.

The Lord JESUS told Paul, 'You cannot kick against the pricks'.

What will happen in a short time will shake the Islamic community in Nigeria.
El-Rufai's Son shall become an Apostle of Jesus. Abba Kyari's Daughter shall carry Jesus on her head.

All of them who use Nigerian money to sponsor terrorism against the Church of Christ, shall watch in frustration as their own Children shall become Christians.

The blood of the Faithfuls shall be the Seed of the Future Church.

Muslims shd keep killing Christians. Only Persecution grows the true Church.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmm. Jesus reciting the Words of Jesus of all books in the Bible.

We are surely walking in the Spirit.

Thank you Lord for confirming Your Word is King.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by sulasa07(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Shepherd00:

Is this all you can say?

Do you live in Lagos?

Is there a Central Mosque in 51 Oshodi Road?

Is the Chief Imam there called Alhaji Ibrahima Mai-kano Adua-Bello?

Is this Chief Imam the President of the Sunni Muslims in Lagos?

Does He have a son by the name Muhammadu Jimoh Adua-Bello?

Then, he is the one I'm talking about.

And, to answer your question, Jimoh just like Saint Paul Was a great man in his religion. He was zealous thinking he was on the right path.

Jimoh was an assistant chief Imam. He wld have been made a Chief Imam if he had completed his Ramadan fast this past sallah.

Saint Paul was a Lawyer, a Pharisee, very educated and zealous just like Jimoh.

They both were doing their duties according to their religions when a bright light overshadowed them. They were in the company of other people who saw the light but didn't hear the voice talking to them.

Jesus by Himself called them out.

So yes, Jimoh is like Paul.
Wetin concern me, People leave and people come in at the same time
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Shepherd00: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
sulasa07:
Wetin concern me, People leave and people come in at the same time
Yeah, this is what expected you to say.
People enter Heaven and Hell every day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Not To Be Poor As A Child Of God - Archbishop Benson Idahosa / If Someone Is Using Your Star! / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.