Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,206 members, 7,842,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... (2346 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anas09:

It's happening.

Some years ago, right here in Nairaland; Muslims like tartar, Empree, and Rilwayne were mocking Christians, calling us weak because a lady Evangelist was killed and nothing was done.

I remember telling them that the sons and daughters of their imams, Emirs, Sultan, and their very elite shall carry the Gospel of Jesus they are fighting to eliminate.

The Lord JESUS told Paul, 'You cannot kick against the pricks'.

What will happen in a short time will shake the Islamic community in Nigeria.
El-Rufai's Son shall become an Apostle of Jesus. Abba Kyari's Daughter shall carry Jesus on her head.

All of them who use Nigerian money to sponsor terrorism against the Church of Christ, shall watch in frustration as their own Children shall become Christians.

The blood of the Faithfuls shall be the Seed of the Future Church.

Muslims shd keep killing Christians. Only Persecution grows the true Church.

Hallelujah, Amen! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by Midas01: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok
Shepherd00:

Someone send the audio to me on WhatsApp. I don't know if it's on YouTube.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Arabian Muslim Every Night, Recited Entire Gospel Of John..... by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2019
Also See:

American Missionary Hunted By ISIS: Jesus Himself Is Appearing To Many Muslims

https://www.charismanews.com/culture/78194-american-missionary-hunted-by-isis-jesus-himself-is-appearing-to-many-muslims

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Prayer Room! Strictly Interceding For Others / Fr. Mbaka Clears The Air , Says He Has Never Seen Uloma's unclothedness / First One Million Years In Christian Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.