Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Am New Here Nd I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am New Here Nd I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriag (355 Views)

If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Lovers Whose Pre Wedding Pics Went Viral Finally Did Their Traditionally Marriag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here Nd I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriag by Louisly(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
My name is iyke, am from abia umuahia, work with peace air in Lagos. I am newly transfered to Lagos from PH, and am here for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, please if you are interested you can chat me up on my whatsapp 08037983207. Only people in Lagos should chat me up. Thanks
Re: Am New Here Nd I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriag by mrsample: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kenneth Ikechukwu Nwabuisi is a local Nigerian romance scammer. He is called Kenneth Nwabuisi also known as Ikechukwu Nwabuisi. He is from Ikwuano in Abia State. He claims to work as an HSE officer but in reality, he digs boreholes and installs water treatment fabrications for a living.

He specializes in defrauding unsuspecting women of money over the internet. He will tell you he has N18m in a Nigerian bank and is building a house somewhere in Lagos.

He is nothing but a low-budget yahoo boy! grin He is married with 3 kids who he does not take care of. Just be guided about him.

He is mostly a pretentious but very wicked guy. He will waste your time for years pretending to want to marry you but he will only want sex. He wasted my time for good 4 years not knowing he is married. He has a sob story of a white ex who left him and he was deported from the USA but in reality, he is married to a woman who he does not take care of in Nigeria.

I can tell you for free that he is an excellent liar. He will mess with your head to the point that you will doubt your own name.

NOTE: My aim is not to hurt him but just to raise awareness to save unsuspecting ladies. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Am New Here Nd I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriag by fati2001(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
happy searching.

(1) (Reply)

This Is A Life Experience And Not Related To My Love For Mike Of Bbn. / Love And Relationships Don't Belong Together / How To Make Yourself Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.