Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn (23236 Views)

Reno Omokri To Buhari: You Are Always In Shock, We Don't Need A Shock Absorber / Court Orders EFCC To Investigate Oshiomhole Over Corruption Allegations / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by sebali: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
olisaEze:
Shuo! The wanted Maina has made a public appearance in court and the police did not arrest him for contempt of court orders and jumping bail? Na wa for Waec o! grin

Omenka pls reply to this.

3 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by DennisEche(m): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
That is the problem with you pdp kids who know nothing but insulting everyone who dares to have an opinion besides yours.

Several times here I've made my opinion known about mainna, right from the era of jonathan, by which time yall little ignoramuses were busy hooking up with little school girls on 2go.

What is wrong with asking Reno to substantiate his allegation in court? Or is mainna wrong to make such a demand? Is he supposed to engage Reno in name calling on social media? Wouldn't it be nice to finally put mainna to shame in the courts for the world to see?

Idiots would hide behind social media and keep talking trash as though others have no rights. You little kids who arent zombies are the same people that sent Stella Uduah, Orji Theodore et al to the Senate, but that is good and fine!! Same people look up to Ibori as an icon, that is good and fine!! But I dont have the right to ask Reno to go prove his case in court, it is an abomination!!

Una never see anything. Las las, una must grow up.
Na you never see anything, The problem with Zombies mostly is they feel and think that any one against the way president Buhari is ruling Nigeria is an Ibo Man. FYI, I am a proud Benue Man.
Buhari Claimed he wasnt aware that Maina was reinstated but the Former Head of Service Mrs Ita said there was a Memo to that effect.
Buhari keep chasing Shadows and claiming he is fighting corruptions while corruptions is close to him.

7 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by sebali: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Evercurious:

LOLZZZ..IRREDEEMABLE ZOMBIE

He is actually irredeemable, if he can't see the decay in a fugitive filing a lawsuit. Fugitives hide, but Maina is feeling as free as a bird... Failure of leadership... Failure of Buhari.... Shame to Omenka

6 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Evercurious(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
DennisEche:

Na you never see anything, The problem with Zombies mostly is they feel and think that any one against the way president Buhari is ruling Nigeria is an Ibo Man. FYI, I am a proud Benue Man.
Buhari Claimed he wasnt aware that Maina was reinstated but the Former Head of Service Mrs Ita said there was a Memo to that effect.
Buhari keep chasing Shadows and claiming he is fighting corruptions while corruptions is close to him.

Buhari is CORRUPTION PERSONIFIED

4 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Evercurious(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
sebali:

He is actually irredeemable, if he can't see the decay in a fugitive filing a lawsuit. Fugitives hide, but Maina is feeling as free as a bird... Failure of leadership... Failure of Buhari.... Shame to Omenka

A VERY BIG SHAME ON HIM

3 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by pakingzzzzz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
Big problem in little nigeria..
You can get your locally fabricated peanut coating machine from us..
Check my signature..

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by DennisEche(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
That is the problem with you pdp kids who know nothing but insulting everyone who dares to have an opinion besides yours.

Several times here I've made my opinion known about mainna, right from the era of jonathan, by which time yall little ignoramuses were busy hooking up with little school girls on 2go.

What is wrong with asking Reno to substantiate his allegation in court? Or is mainna wrong to make such a demand? Is he supposed to engage Reno in name calling on social media? Wouldn't it be nice to finally put mainna to shame in the courts for the world to see?

Idiots would hide behind social media and keep talking trash as though others have no rights. You little kids who arent zombies are the same people that sent Stella Uduah, Orji Theodore et al to the Senate, but that is good and fine!! Same people look up to Ibori as an icon, that is good and fine!! But I dont have the right to ask Reno to go prove his case in court, it is an abomination!!

Una never see anything. Las las, una must grow up.
Na better Thunder go strike nna like those cows for Osun state

4 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Princewell2012(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
CyberWolf:
Look at the audacity of this criminal angry

Because his brother is in power. Wonder shall never end. I give up.

3 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Kennydoc(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
I hope this sees the light of day and Reno has his day in court. Since he knows too well who the thieves, killers and all that are, let him provide evidence in court to support his claims and possibly put the thieves and killers to shame.

You're a shameless guy, and I regret I share a country with people like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by makewetalk2: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
all these are nonsense. these are buhari boys. they are protecting their coins but mumu dem never know dem go day support thieves

on the main note: For those Muslims who quoted me, cussin me out i salute you well well. I do not identify with any tribe in Nigeria cos I am not biologically Nigerian. you can cuss your lineage and I dont care. for weeks I have condemned false christians here and the muslims were busy liking my comments. No christian quoted me to insult me or cuss me. Now, I expose islam and see how they troup against me. For evidence of how sincere and consistent I have been, I will repeat my questions. it has been established that no knowledgeable muslim have been able to answer me. they seem to have no answers to My questions which are:

When Mohammed asked his soldiers to commit Moota which is outright prostitution with women who are not their wives, what was he promoting when he fully knew that those soldiers had wives at home.

second question: Islam teaches that God called ALL HIS/THE ANGELS and asked them to bow to Adam but Satan refused. Is Satan an angel OR A JIN?

3rd: Was the Koran recited before it was written? If yes, why did Uthman need written copies to compile the Koran?
And, if it was not recited before the Koran, then why does your doctrine teach that it was recited? If Uthman needed written copies for verification, doesn't it mean that the recitation was wrong after all? doesn't it mean that the men had no faith and conviction in the words that they recited? since uthman needed verification to prove that his recitation was wrong, how can one trust his version of the koran? this recitation, as claimed went on in many countries before the koran was written. so how many people had the wrong or unverified recitations of the koran? and most importantly, if Uthman lacked confidence in the recitation that mohammed taught him, did he really BELIEVE mohammed? why did he need to verify what mohammed taught him as against the things that he wrote down?

If Mohammed considered the verses of the Koran Holy, why did he litter copies of the Koran instead of taking it along with him as the old prophets did in the Torah(I know that you believe in the Torah). Why did they have to search for the verses (of the supposedly holy book) during compilation?

If the hunt was only for the verses, why were other versions of the Koran burnt? you will suppose that verses are not books, so why was there burning of islamic books and what books were they if not the koran? and, who wrote those koranic versions that they burned? Why not keep them to show transparent evidence of the veracity of the Koran if it had any?

under whose direction were the koranic versions burned since mohammed was long dead at the time?

since the authentication of islam is in the Bible, why was the torah (in which the muslims believe) not included in the koran?

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Princewell2012(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
FarahAideed:

Shouldn't you be more worried that a fugitive the Buhari govt claims it's looking for and a fugitive who Buhari denied know how he got back into the civil service , a fugitive who caused the sack of of the former HOS , shouldn't you be worried how this Fugitive can access our courts to file a case ? Shouldn't you?
God bless you. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by kerry57: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
Wait o,i think say govt dey find this guy to arrest am. Na him dey file suit! Naija wey country too much ooo

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Champneys: 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Shameless people everywhere.

Maina is going to court to challenge corruption allegations levelled against him, that are true?

Wonderful!
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
imagine this wanted thief that made it impossible for my late mum to get a dime of her pension is suing!

the shithole is a bad joke, no thanks to the insincere /clueless nomad!

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by udemzyudex(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
I hope this sees the light of day and Reno has his day in court. Since he knows too well who the thieves, killers and all that are, let him provide evidence in court to support his claims and possibly put the thieves and killers to shame.

Who is this one, where did you come out From?

Have you forgotten the man you're defending here is a wanted Man? Keep defending nonsense, birds of a feather.

5 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by anytexy: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
DennisEche:

Zombies are now supporting Maina.
i thought they say Maina is a fugitive how come he is suing or he is now a ghost. THe Mainna that Mr intergrity claimed that they are looking for but secretly brought him into the Civil service.
God will judge you all
You nailed it Bro. One bottle of Your choice drink for you.

5 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by vineyardfarms: 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
[quote author=dre11 post=82483105]

*Seeks N4bn compensation

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/09/22/maina-drags-omokri-to-court-over-corruption-allegations/
GREAT! MAINA WILL COME OUT OF HIS HIDE - OUT TO ATTEND THE COURT CASE. EFCC, NO MORE EXUSE, GET HOLD OF MAINA.

2 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by DennisEche(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
anytexy:
You nailed it Bro. One bottle of Your choice drink for you.
Na hero but na other days be that, lols but it is so annoying how the Zombies do not have a mind and say of their own. Imagine how they are trying to justify the actions of a non criminal thereby making it look like we are in same IQ with them.

2 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Staro: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:

So, Maina is now your role model?

2 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by TruthinAction: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Only in Nigeria confirmed criminals drag their accusers to court

Don't mind him. Someone who should be in jail and he is still talking. He has forgotten he pled guilty to the embezzlement of 200 billion naira pension fund. Is this not corruption? The judge that permitted a plea bargain judgment where he only paid a fine of 750,000 should be arrested. How much of the 200 billion naira have they recovered from the seized assets. Useless leaders. Enough is enough.

1 Like

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Staro:

So, Maina is now your role model?
I dont even understand what is wrong with you kids nowadays. How is supporting a chance to prove to the world what a criminal mainna is equivalent to supporting him? Where is the correlation there? Shouldnt we be happy mainna has fallen into a trap to have him disgraced before the whole world? Or is you peoples anger over my comment coming from the likelihood Reno has no evidence to substantiate his claim?

I would like to see mainna disgraced therefore I support Reno proving he's a big thief in court. Or is there something wrong with that?
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Softwhales(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
lolz what a funny country I see no Reason for this reaction if truly maina is innocent
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Softwhales(m): 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
lolz what a funny country I see no Reason for this reaction if truly maina is innocent
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by PRYCE(m): 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:

What evidence do you have against GEJ? Seeing as you've always accused him of corruption!

If you had your day in court, would you sincerely say you can prove any wrongdoing against GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by omenka(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
PRYCE:

What evidence do you have against GEJ? Seeing as you've always accused him of corruption!

If you had your day in court, would you sincerely say you can prove any wrongdoing against GEJ?
Tell Jonathan to take me to court oga. That is where the battle should be faught and not in social media. Let Reno go disgrace mainna in court. Is that such a herculean task to accomplish?

Reno is a bloody coward though, using his numerous monikers on the forum to attack me. Silly Wendell Simlin.

If dem born am well make him show himself here.
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Pearlspar: 4:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
What shall we not see hear?

www.well-looking.com

We are your personal hair makers. We offer one to one service.

All our wigs are produced on order and it belongs to you alone.

Tell us the hair and we'll make it for you. The most amazing thing is that you can order for just a piece and it will be delivered. Worldwide delivery available
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by gtown: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Gracealone:
Perhaps the gentleman that sang "Bushmeat go catch the hunter" saw this coming.

Now you know why some people don't want to raise their children around here - animal farm.
Those who ran to South Africa to raise their children have come back with national anthem in their mouth. Hausa people have an adage which say ''even in heaven your father remains your father''
Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by Staro: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
omenka:
I dont even understand what is wrong with you kids nowadays. How is supporting a chance to prove to the world what a criminal mainna is equivalent to supporting him? Where is the correlation there? Shouldnt we be happy mainna has fallen into a trap to have him disgraced before the whole world? Or is you peoples anger over my comment coming from the likelihood Reno has no evidence to substantiate his claim?

I would like to see mainna disgraced therefore I support Reno proving he's a big thief in court. Or is there something wrong with that?

Oga, do you think our security operatives do not know where Maina is?
You are really the 'kid' here bro if you still believe Buhari is interested in prosecuting or 'disgracing Maina.

Wake up brother.

3 Likes

Re: Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn by omenka(m): 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Staro:

Oga, do you think our security operatives do not know where Maina is?
You are really the 'kid' here bro if you still believe Buhari is interested in prosecuting or 'disgracing Maina.

Wake up brother.
Na wa oo!!! Is the topic about Buhari prosecuting mainna or about mainna taking Reno to court to have himself embarrassed? It appears you're confused. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? / Boko-haram: Army Holds Seminar On Spiritual Warfare / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.